What's new

military training??

Mercenary101

New Recruit

Reaction score
I was wondering if the pak army or SF trains any other nation? and I heard that the SF in Pakistan trains the USA in some types of training which im not sure of... can anyone shed some light on this topic?

I was wondering if the pak army or SF trains any other nation? and I heard that the SF in Pakistan trains the USA in some types of training which im not sure of... can anyone shed some light on this topic?

Pakistan operates 3 special forces , SSG ( special services Group ) for Army

SSGN ( special services group ) Navy they are called Pak Marines

SSW( special services wing) Pakistan Air force air borne Commando unit.

They all do combine exercises with allied nations

Pakistan has a distant edge in SF's as they train with NATO / US and Chinese SF's altogether.

:pakistan:

Pakistan has a distant edge in SF's as they train with NATO / US and Chinese SF's altogether.

oh I see. so does pakistan ever trained the USA in anything?? or mostly being trained and joint operations.

BB, buddy just a correction, Pak Marines and SSGN are 2 different formations. Both have different roles to perform.

and they are all Special Service not Services.

Hope didn't mind it.

oh I see. so does pakistan ever trained the USA in anything?? or mostly being trained and joint operations.

Well US SF are themselves highly trained and combat proven, no need for them to get trained by anyone else.

But they did had/have joint exercises and training sessions, where they both parties learn from each other and many times they do learn one or two new things by this sharing of knowledge.

I hope a future Palestinian army would be trained by Pakistan and not by incompetent arab "display" armies :)

InshAllah Brother. I wish we can do something for the Palestinian brothers, but :(

Well US SF are themselves highly trained and combat proven, no need for them to get trained by anyone else.

But they did had/have joint exercises and training sessions, where they both parties learn from each other and many times they do learn one or two new things by this sharing of knowledge.

so in a way the SF in pak are more well rounded then most SF elsewhere?

so in a way the SF in pak are more well rounded then most SF elsewhere?

The plus point with Pak SF, especially the Army SSG is that they are the oldest in Pakistan, trained on the pattern of US Green Barret, but other styles of training included too. Meaning they can utilized as Rangers or as Green Barret and other US SF units type.

They have the privilege to have been trained & exercised with the best SF around that you can find. They had training sessions with US, British, Sri Lankan, Middle Eastern, Turkish etc etc SFs.

Then they have a vast operational experience behind them, having fought on the highest battlefield in the world to the COIN operations to hostage rescue operations.

So by training with the best around and with good and vast amount of operational experience, yeah SSG can be said to be among the finest ones in the world.

SSW is the newest among them all and it still has to go a long journey to do.

I hope a future Palestinian army would be trained by Pakistan and not by incompetent arab "display" armies :)

A good number of PLA army cadet goes to training in Bangladesh military academy every year. Now a few naval cadet also got trained in the Naval Academy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom