What's new

Military Training for Civilians

Ozzi

New Recruit

Reaction score
So im going to graduate from university(Szabist) in a year or so and im wondering if there is/are any Military affiliated third party organizations that extend training to civilians. Like abroad you ll have boot camps etc that would take in civilans and give them basic combat/survival training. Well as most of you already know Karachi is an unsafe place and if you havent already been robbed by guys on motor bikes you will one day. You ll probably also be kidnapped like a friend of mine(though the chances arent THAT high) just so that your parents can pay ransome thats going to go into funding some political party. And if not them then the occasional rich people or wederas you see with entourages who would take the time out of thier busy lives to beat the **** out of you in the middle of the street if you give them an excuse.In short i want to be able to protect myself and not be afraid everytime i leave my house. So if anyone has any idea about any place whatsoever i would be eternally grateful.

In south africa there are plenty training opportunities for self defence, shooting clubs everywhere, from close combat,boot camp, self defence, idp sport shooting and competition shooting etc., even before gun license is issued one is required to have training certificate and profeciency approved and knowledge of fire arm control act before considering application

It is right of every citizen to protect his life, his beloved ones and his belongings

If the good citizen of country can defends themselves so it is support to police and society so criminals cant just target everyone

Yes i agree 100%. We should be able to defend ourselves. Most of the criminals on the streets and target killers are just poor people trying to make a living and have little or no experiance with fire arms. And yet they are the biggest and most frequent threat we face(or will face) in any situation. Thanks for the information but im looking for something closer to home, preferably in my country. But if i get a chance(and the money) it seems like a good place to start!

And yes Xestan i used to go to NCC when i was a kid for athletics training. Im not sure though if they had military / surivial training. I saw people learning tae kon do and karate on the feild but i dont think learning those marial arts is enough since they are mainly used for sports etc(and breaking tiles which i used to see quite a bit :p). But im looking for proper military adapted martial arts like krav maga(non-competitive martial art made by isreili special forces) . It doesnt NEED to be krav maga it just has to be something you can use in real live situations to defend yourself. I hope the army opens a proper institution for civilians (considering the aid they ve gotten from the US and our taxes i doubt its a problem)

I think in pakistan its not possible.. I am searching for gun club to use my licenced pistol for practice and from last 2 years i not able to find..there is only one Gun club islamabad and if i told u guys the fees for it you all laugh loudly..
There must be something....

Ncc was standard training to all civilians back im big supporter of NCC mushy made a blunder need to revive it is added help to our law enforcement agencies

Back
Top Bottom