What's new

Military threats will bind Pakistan and China together

Awhh! How noble of you bro!

I guess this means you won't be leaving your wife at the altar like the last few times then eh? Nevermind, third time's the charm!

:china: :pakistan:

Hmm! Dear Indian,After having divorce from Russia, now having fun with new boyfriend (US)..lol.:smokin:
Keeping an eye for another bf in neighborhood (China).....lol:smokin:
Promise, we (Pakistan)will not disappoint you..just give us a chance.:smokin:

Thread tittle is interesting from a retired brigadier .aren't China and Pakistan together for last 50 years ? the relation between Pakistan and China were always going smooth all the time and all type of government whether democratic or autocratic China never bother bout the internal politics which is wholly different then the relation with the west .
Both china and Pakistan had benefited from their relationship and both need each other for their mutual interest .But with their friendship which was lacking that China never Participated in any war with Pakistan though had supported morally it most trusted parter in the region . now question is should we expect that the military exercise between two country is meang that if any foreign aggregation comes either from other side of the border or from western power China will join hand together to fight ?

This is the opinion of Pakistan only and not China or Chinese soldier I like to add.

China is strong enough to do everything alone, but Pakistan needs China helps, as stated by the Pakistani soldier. Time will tell, how things will progress.

Getting support for own interests from valuable & trustable country is need of time so we have no problem if you are bonding with US & Israel for your needs.

Because all this talk from Pakistanis doing ABC military with China has never happen.

Like Gwarder port, you guys want China to use, still has not happen, when china said a attack on Pakistan is a attack on China, China still has responded back to the attacks you had etc. Its not that we get wound up, we just smile /grin at it.

Long perspective plans sometimes never come into understanding of Pessimists, so we don't want to pessimists but optimistic.

Hmm! Dear Indian,After having divorce from Russia, now having fun with new boyfriend (US)..lol.:smokin:
Keeping an eye for another bf in neighborhood (China).....lol:smokin:
Promise, we (Pakistan)will not disappoint you..just give us a chance.:smokin:

Hey, just don't get your hopes up. The groom may disappoint yet again and this time your ex won't be there to lend a shoulder to cry on.

But, why the hostility? You should be thanking us, no? Our military threats are only speeding up the binding!

See... we do have your best interests at heart.

All in the name of India, China is using Pakistan to constrain India, for they own benefit.

It works out to be ideal for both of them, no way they are binded by religion, like Pak-Turk etc

The enemy of my enemy is my friend :D
Plus, China always supported Pakistan in times of need... We will always support China in good and for good :)

Back
Top Bottom