What's new

Military exercises and missile tests - 28/8 to 30/9

May be Submarine Launched Babur with increase range??????

no power of the world can even think of opening a military front with Pakistan.

That's a gross exaggeration. Take out the nukes and you can't sustain a conventional war with India. There's nothing embarrassing about accepting our limitations.

That's a gross exaggeration. Take out the nukes and you can't sustain a conventional war with India. There's nothing embarrassing about accepting our limitations.

What were the "expert" planners doing? I sometimes think that Mastan Khan is right. High command of our forces started to relax after going nuclear, and thought there isnt going to be a war and deliberately ignored conventional capabilities.

No exaggeration at all. Pakistan Armed Forces conventionally is quite capable as well.

Not you, but this is a lie that idiots / libturds keep repeating, to demoralize the gallant warriors. This is a well organized propaganda, please dont become part of it.

Thank You.

I think if we teach lesson to India, it will be enough to put the lid on rest of the evil axis.
Without support of Iran, no power of the world can even think of opening a military front with Pakistan.

They are trying to engage us with india so they can go ahead with the demolition of Masjid Al Aqsa, and onto their plan of expansion.
The discord between us and Arabs is already sown and none of us realize it yet.
When fitnahs start dropping over Najd, I dont know where will we be standing then...

They are trying to engage us with india so they can go ahead with the demolition of Masjid Al Aqsa, and onto their plan of expansion.
The discord between us and Arabs is already sown and none of us realize it yet.
When fitnahs start dropping over Najd, I dont know where will we be standing then...

THIS is the bottom line!

That is the stabdard textbook response of Pakistan Army in such situations i.e carry out a missile test. Nothing new, nothing special, nothing out of the box or surprising, even the missiles. Variants of existing arsenals.

Sometimes Pak army is way too predictable.

People are needlessly trying to read too much into Asif Ghafoor's surprise wali tweet. Well guess what, surprise is when you least expect it and since we're all expecting a surprise, there won't be any. Uncle Ghafoor nay mazaq kia tha aap say, wo camera laga hua hai zara hath hila den [emoji23][emoji23]

Let's just accept the fact that you have no clue on military strats, missile arsenals, modern warfare, and the capabilities of your Armed Forces.
Might wanna stick to your games, movies, or whatever is keeping you distracted from gaining some knowledge?

Yup the idea was discussed a few years ago by scientists. It gained attention of army and who knows they might have worked on it.

Guys, what use is a multi warhead cruise missile? The whole purpose of a cruise missile is to have a low profile and fly low towards the target. Multi warheads is just a waste because u dont use cruise missiles to blow bunkers but for taking out strategic targets...

X 27x24 Y11x2.5 Killometer
4.jpg

X 27x24 Y11x2.5 Killometer
View attachment 576381
This will be the possible target area

Calm down and use your head... Why modi want to hit pak with mijjiles instead of having technological advantage after PAF surprise???

Any update?
So ja yaar, we are going to test our nuclear sub tomorrow... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom