What's new

Military Aviation Modelling : JF-17

Does this thing fly also? There are models for certain jets that do fly with a remote. Does JF-17 too?

These models are display models only.

This JF -17 kit has a lot of kit bashing done on it (Most of the detail done in the cockpit, tailpipe are not standard parts that come with the kit but improvised and built out of plastic styrene stock and copper wires.) The guy is a master modeler.:-)

Yeah it did, but afraid to say cannot afford them!
Around 30 pounds! I would have bought one of these if it was sold by PAF, as they would ge gaining something!

Regards.

The prices I quoted to you are UK prices. For export , you can deduct VAT and add shipping of around 10 pounds.

By the way both the model makers are Chinese!!!!:china::pakistan:

Man wow even i have made a lot of rc models bigger on size and flyable but never got so fine details it is just superb how you made it if i sit to make on with so close details it may take me about 3 - 4 months and there is a chance i may not get close to it again a superb job done brother

the longest time i took on a model was a month , for making a model of su27 , about my arm's length------ even that static model didnt have the wires and coloured gadgets / stickers for the internal cockpit

does anyone know any good shop in lahore?

i only know of hobby lobby wich upon moving from paronama, mall rd-- to gulberg mini golf , about 10 years back , also became 3times more costly!

FROM PANDORA BOX
jf_17_thunder_by_cashakatsuki-d31oln4.jpg

does anyone know any good shop in lahore?

i only know of hobby lobby wich upon moving from paronama, mall rd-- to gulberg mini golf , about 10 years back , also became 3times more costly!

This is the only one I know off in Lahore. Let me check the one in Karachi, in Defence if it has this kit or not. Logically, he should have ordered it -- it would sell like hot potatos.

This is the only one I know off in Lahore. Let me check the one in Karachi, in Defence if it has this kit or not. Logically, he should have ordered it -- it would sell like hot potatos.

I dont think hobby world would have it.. he is kind of selective..and extremely pricy.
The one in lahore though.. at centre point. might have it... or the one in F-8 in Islamabad.

http://dc299.*******.com/img/36JgaL2i/0.33163583809550257/012711_055901.jpg

my first lot of models [about 10 years back] --- these ones got damaged thanks to an overzealous miad, who wanted to wipe off the last millimeter of dust from them

hey , i have two planes (F22 and american aewacs) lying packed...can any one tell which is the recommended adhesive... ?? :)

Back
Top Bottom