What's new

Military and establishment planning to hang Nawaz and Shahbaz

arushbhai

Reaction score
IMPORTANT: READ READ READ. I dont care if you support PTI, PAT, PPP or PMLN. You need to be aware of the ground realities and the conspiracies being hatched right now.

Military and the establishment are planning to hang Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif. Both of these brothers are trapped.

The plan was initiated by Qadri when he incited his followers and in return, the police opened fire, killing 14 of its followers. The plan worked and Shahbaz Sharif will soon be charged for murder along with couple of other close aids. It will take few years but the plan is heading towards right direction. But there is a key factor that needs to be fulfilled and that is Martial Law. Here's what's going to happen

The reason why the military forced nawaz government to let the crowds march inside the red zone is because it is trying to create a similar model town situation where few people get killed and nawaz sharif is blamed for murder, just like how shahbaz sharif is getting the blame.

Fortunately, Nawaz Sharif is aware of this fact and this is one of the main reason why nawaz govt has been lenient on the crowd and hasn't taken any step to disperse them. The military/establishment is trying its best to some how provoke the government to disperse the crowd which would result into few deaths of Qadri/Imran supporters which will be used as a base to prosecute Nawaz Sharif. Once the government uses power to disperse the crowd, the military would step in and impose martial law.

Once the martial law is imposed, Nawaz sharif and everyone else will go home, from where the murder charges and other charges will be laid on both Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif.

Mark my words, This is the plan hatched by the military and everything ties to Musharaf.

Why do you think the government has allowed the crowd to march towards red zone?
Why do you think the government seems too weak to disperse the crowd?
Why do you think the government seems to be begging for negotiations when all the demands are unconstitutional and have no weight?

The answer is; the military is looking for a reason to hang both Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif. The plan worked in model town and now they are waiting for D-chowk to work.

Mark my words, the whole leadership of PMLN is no longer trying to stay in power, neither they are trying to save the government. They are simply trying to get out of the D-chowk situation and looking to save Nawaz Sharif. If Nawaz Sharif is saved, Shahbaz Sharif will be saved. If a martial law is imposed as a result of some mishap at the D-chowk, than nawaz sharif and shahbaz sharif will be charged for murder.

Nawaz Sharif will be resigning within 2-3 days, or else, martial law will be imposed. Mark my words. Keep this thread bumped for one week and you'll see the reality.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT: READ READ READ. I dont care if you support PTI, PAT, PPP or PMLN. You need to be aware of the ground realities and the conspiracies being hatched right now.

Military and the establishment are planning to hang Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif. Both of these brothers are trapped.

The plan was initiated by Qadri when he incited his followers and in return, the police opened fire, killing 14 of its followers. The plan worked and Shahbaz Sharif will soon be charged for murder along with couple of other close aids. It will take few years but the plan is heading towards right direction. But there is a key factor that needs to be fulfilled and that is Martial Law. Here's what's going to happen

The reason why the military forced nawaz government to let the crowds march inside the red zone is because it is trying to create a similar model town situation where few people get killed and nawaz sharif is blamed for murder, just like how shahbaz sharif is getting the blame.

Fortunately, Nawaz Sharif is aware of this fact and this is one of the main reason why nawaz govt has been lenient on the crowd and hasn't taken any step to disperse them. The military/establishment is trying its best to some how provoke the government to disperse the crowd which would result into few deaths of Qadri/Imran supporters which will be used as a base to prosecute Nawaz Sharif. Once the government uses power to disperse the crowd, the military would step in and impose martial law.

Once the martial law is imposed, Nawaz sharif and everyone else will go home, from where the murder charges and other charges will be laid on both Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif.

Mark my words, This is the plan hatched by the military and everything ties to Musharaf.

Why do you think the government has allowed the crowd to march towards red zone?
Why do you think the government seems too weak to disperse the crowd?
Why do you think the government seems to be begging for negotiations when all the demands are unconstitutional and have no weight?

The answer is; the military is looking for a reason to hang both Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif. The plan worked in model town and now they are waiting for D-chowk to work.

Mark my words, the whole leadership of PMLN is no longer trying to stay in power, neither they are trying to save the government. They are simply trying to get out of the D-chowk situation and looking to save Nawaz Sharif. If Nawaz Sharif is saved, Shahbaz Sharif will be saved. If a martial law is imposed as a result of some mishap at the D-chowk, than nawaz sharif and shahbaz sharif will be charged for murder.

Nawaz Sharif will be resigning within 2-3 days, or else, martial law will be imposed. Mark my words. Keep this thread bumped for one week and you'll see the reality.
So let me say wellcome wellcome my grand Marshall rule, shall we?

The reason why the military forced nawaz government to let the crowds march inside the red zone

The whole premise for your scenario is wrong. Army didn't force them.

Bhai khair to hai...pehlay ap nay woh government girnay wali thread banayi, ab yeh.

Khairiat hai na?

Jazbati supporter hain PML(N) kai. Dil par lai li hai current situation.

Now who would believe in this sh!t.
Cb4. N league supporter..:lol:

Wait till tht Husnain guy comes ...

image.jpg

Bhai khair to hai...pehlay ap nay woh government girnay wali thread banayi, ab yeh.

Khairiat hai na?
Brother maan lo baat. When Bhutto was arrested, people said the same thing. Things aren't as simple as they look. There is a whole group of people that is sponsoring these events in Pakistan. Its very complicated and the goal is to trap nawaz sharif and shahbaz sharif. Things will start to make sense within one week. If my prediction is wrong, you can ban me for trolling. Though, I really hope my predictions are wrong as I really dont want this government to go anywhere.

Brother maan lo baat. When Bhutto was arrested, people said the same thing. Things aren't as simple as they look. There is a whole group of people that is sponsoring these events in Pakistan. Its very complicated and the goal is to trap nawaz sharif and shahbaz sharif. Things will start to make sense within one week. If my prediction is wrong, you can ban me for trolling. Though, I really hope my predictions are wrong as I really dont want this government to go anywhere.

1 week? You wanna bet on it?

eds to be fulfilled and that is Martial Law. Here's what's going to happen
Fortunately, Nawaz Sharif is aware of this fact and this is one of the main reason why nawaz govt has been lenient on the crowd and hasn't taken any step to disperse them. The military/establish

1 week? You wanna bet on it?
1 week is too long. Lets bet 3 days. Things will clear out by monday and you'll see the cat coming out of the hat. Though I truly hope I lose this bet, but things aren't looking too good for NS

Back
Top Bottom