What's new

‘Militants’ killed in Machil were hunters?

Didn't call any name. Just asked Indian army to behave like army.

OK . They are behaving like an army . There may have some instances but it is not limited to IA as my post showed .

Still Pashtun are huge percentage in our army...

The Afghani that uploaded this video can keep crying...

For both of your points , I don't care . My post was for a point and I think I conveyed it .

Indian army first kill innocents and then pin the blame on Pakistani's.

A bit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

In a First Information Report filed on 30 June, Indian troops said they had killed four unidentified Pakistani intruders. The FIR records the army’s statement that it recovered a AK-56 assault rifle, three pistols and a 12-bore shotgun from the group.

“You would expect terrorists to carry weapons like the AK-56″, a senior Jammu and Kashmir-based army officer said, “but I can’t understand what they’d be doing with a 12-bore gun, which is typically used for hunting small prey”.

He also noted it was unusual for an infiltrating group of four terrorists to possess only one assault rifle, and no grenades or communication equipment.

Local residents, who helped bury the bodies after they were handed over to local police through a special police officer attached to the army, said at least two of the men were wearing rubber flip-flops-again, unusual gear for men who had infiltrated mountain passes leading through the rugged Neelam valley.

The FIR was signed on behalf of the 56 Rashtriya Rifles by its adjutant. The Rashtriya Rifles, drawn from various army formations, is generally deployed on counter-insurgency duties inside Jammu and Kashmir. However, the 56 Rashtriya Rifles operates up to the fencing running along the Line of Control.

It remains unclear, though, if the four men were, as Pakistan claims, innocent local residents who strayed close to the Line of Control while collecting herbs. Local residents say the men could also have been out poaching musk-deer, a common-if illegal activity.

So what is the latest ?? Has the kidnapped now change to honey collectors .

Hunters? I heard they were butterfly collectors. And while chasing a particularly bright red butterfly crossed over to the other side incidentally when scores of other ''non state actors'' of Pakistani state were also crossing over.

How cute is that.

No wonder residents of neelum valley protest - ahum not against India, but against Pakistanis state's militant activities, because the local kashmiris on both side have to bear the brunt because Pakistani bloodthirsty gernails want glory.

In 2011

BBC News - Anti-militant protests in Pakistan's Neelum valley

in 2012

Strike in Neelum valley against militant activities - DAWN.COM

So what is the latest ?? Has the kidnapped now change to honey collectors .

Hunters? I heard they were butterfly collectors. And while chasing a particularly bright red butterfly crossed over to the other side incidentally when scores of other ''non state actors'' of Pakistani state were also crossing over.

How cute is that.

"It remains unclear, though, if the four men were, as Pakistan claims, innocent local residents who strayed close to the Line of Control while collecting herbs. Local residents say the men could also have been out poaching musk-deer, a common-if illegal activity."

It happens in soviet india, Army and Indian citizens common sense fades away and become zombies when they heard the word LoC

"It remains unclear, though, if the four men were, as Pakistan claims, innocent local residents who strayed close to the Line of Control while collecting herbs. Local residents say the men could also have been out poaching musk-deer, a common-if illegal activity."

It happens in soviet india, Army and Indian citizens common sense fades away and become zombies when they heard the word LoC

In either case the blame is on Pakistan, if they do not get rid of their military adventure, non state actor and terrorism addiction, people will suffer. Pakistanis of all people should know that.

In 2011

in 2012

Don't expect indian army to risk lives and take any chances when Pakistanis lie lie lie and deny deny deny as if its religion and keep pushing in terrorists.

In either case the blame is on Pakistan, if they do not get rid of their military adventure, non state actor and terrorism addiction, people will suffer. Pakistanis of all people should know that.

In 2011

in 2012

Don't expect indian army to risk lives and take any chances when Pakistanis lie lie lie and deny deny deny as if its religion and keep pushing in terrorists.

Those four man were kidnapped by Indian forces so to just kill them and make Pakistan look bad. Whatever you say rest is usual gibberish and blabber spouted by you. As I said, Your media and army at LoC has made you zombies. At least we Pakistani's have freedom to criticize Army at will. Yet you people are like hypnotized and will say same BS over and over.

"It remains unclear, though, if the four men were, as Pakistan claims, innocent local residents who strayed close to the Line of Control while collecting herbs. Local residents say the men could also have been out poaching musk-deer, a common-if illegal activity"

In soviet pakistan , common sense looks like fades away .

Even if they were hunters , a stupid idea to cross over LOC with weapons . They will be considered as terrorist .

Those four man were kidnapped by Indian forces so to just kill them and make Pakistan look bad. Whatever you say rest is usual gibberish and blabber spouted by you. As I said, Your media and army at LoC has made you zombies. At least we Pakistani's have freedom to criticize Army at will. Yet you people are like hypnotized and will say same BS over and over.

As if there was no terrorist crossing over , we have to kidnap innocent from across the border and kill them .

Maybe your establishment can make pakistanis to believe that propaganda . But there will be no takers of this cr@p outside your country .

Tell that bedtime story to the neelum valley residents who are sick and tired of your militant activities and are protesting, they are not Indians, they are Pakistani kashmiris who suffer because of your bloodlust. Stop lying, its ramazan.

Tell that bedtime story to the neelum valley residents who are sick and tired of your militant activities and are protesting, they are not Indians, they are Pakistani kashmiris who suffer because of your bloodlust. Stop lying, its ramazan.

It happens, The BS in your mind making you delusional that Pakistani kashmiris are suffering. The real suffering is endured by Indian occupied kashmir

As if there was no terrorist crossing over , we have to kidnap innocent from across the border and kill them .

Maybe your establishment can make pakistanis to believe that propaganda . But there will be no takers of this cr@p outside your country .

As if the crap you says has any taker outside your country. Delusional, inferiority infested bhartis

Back
Top Bottom