What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

Lets not use the indian timeline of events which start from the "tribal invasion" but the real time line.

On November 5 and 6, 1947, more than 100 lories, loaded with women, children and old men were taken into the wilderness of Kuthua forests. Hindu extremists and armed gangs were let loose on these innocent people and an unparallel butchery was perpetrated,

British daily The London Times quoting its special correspondent in India stated that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 2,37,000 Muslims, using military forces in the Jammu area.

The editor of Statesman, Ian Stephen, in his book Horned Moon writes that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were murdered in one go. Horace Alexander wrote in the Spectator (16 January 1948) that the killings had “the tacit consent of State authority” and put the figure at 2,00,000.

Times of London reported the events in Jammu with such a front page headlines: “Elimination of Muslims from Jammu”, and pointed out that Maharaja Hari Singh was “in person commanding all the forces” which were ethnically cleansing the Muslims.

Daily Telegraph of London dated 12 January 1948
The other aspect of the carnage was appropriation of properties of Muslims. The Muslim names were immediately erased to conform to new ownership. For instance Urdu Bazar became Rajinder Bazar and Islamia School became Hari Singh High School to conform to the new “ownership”. Almost 95 percent of left-over properties, which should have in the normal course been taken over by the State government were allowed appropriated by looters and rioters

So that gives you an idea of what was going on before any "tribal invasion".

Patiala State infantrymen stationed at Jammu and Patiala gunners positioned at Srinagar Airfield on 17th of October 1947 could not have gone unnoticed

So the excuse that the indian army only came in after the "tribal invasion" is false.

It was only after the mass killings that the Muslims soldiers from poonch-mirpur had a uprising against the Dogra regime for its connivance in the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in kashmir. They knew that the Dogra regime intended to accede to India and New Delhi had annexation design over the state.It was only after the full indian invasion of kashmir that the pak army-militias came to the aid of the kashmiris.
(Quoted by Rajendera Sareen in his book Pakistan: The India factor, New Delhi, 1948, p-221) Government of India in order to justify their invasion on State of Jammu Kashmir launched a propaganda that there was no Poonch rebellion but that 1,00,000 ferocious Tribesman had invaded Kashmir at the instigation of Pakistan Government who looted and killed everyone coming in their way; and that they had been imparted training and supplied transport facilities by Pakistan Army.

1.Dogra regime go on mass killing spree of muslim in jammu
2.Indian army assisted by Hindu and Sikh extremists —— both local and those imported from the East Punjab help dogra forces.
3.Uprising in kashmir with poonchis-mirpuris soldiers taking the lead
4.Full invasion by the indian army
5.Followed by pak army-militia help for kashmiris

It was after tht when kashmiri vets from world war asked GoP for arms...and GoP gave them a bunch of condemned rifles ... also the bruning villages of kashmir could be seen from the moutains of murree.....and kashmiris were comming to jhehlum valley in masses... and so on.

sahi kiya hai ****** kai sath in indian army walo nai bhi hamarai fauji ko mara tha jis nai loc ghalti sai cross ki

So you would justify it by saying that "they do it too"?

yes not only with kashmiries what they did with our pak army jawan who crossed loc by mistake the same is also done with them now

SHAMELESS BARBARIC ACT!

Allah unko kabhi maaf nahi karega!!!
:angry:

SHAMELESS BARBARIC ACT!

Allah unko kabhi maaf nahi karega!!!
:angry:

sath mai un indian army walo ko bhi nahi maaf karaiga jinho nai rapes kiyai aur killings ki hai abhi latest pak army kai jawan ko tum logo nai mara

these Pakistan sponsored kashmiri terrorists are worse than afghan and pakistani taliban........

the terrorist responsible for such acts should be completely eliminated from kashmir...... then only peace will prevail..............

Not at all. When somebody says that, I usually don't comment, because decorum need not come in the way of expressing his or her moral bankruptcy. Last week when an Indian jawan was killed in Kashmir, many Pakistanis said exactly that, in even coarser terms.

Ok, I will refrain from mentioning Pakistan again, unless warranted. You are right that so far Pakistanis have only condoled this.

However, you have to understand that my feelings of anger are because Indians have been at the receiving end of all sorts of terror attacks, and cowardly acts of violence like this.

It's just the media's incompetence that similar (and worse) acts of barbaric torture by Baloch nationalists don't get reported

sath mai un indian army walo ko bhi nahi maaf karaiga jinho nai rapes kiyai aur killings ki hai abhi latest pak army kai jawan ko tum logo nai mara

Jaroor..... all sins would be PUNISHED by Allah since Allah punishes all sinners.

But the ones which started all this in the name of "Religion" would suffer the most. :azn:

i knw this is not gud sad news but sir indians forgot rule of tit for tat.

And who actually started the "Tit" in the name of "Religion" first? :azn:

Yes, Hindu is no occupational Force, its muslims who are, HIndu lived long before muslims came and drove them out by killing them, see history.

Drove them out means foreign involvement, but the muslims in kashmir are kashmiri by DNA living there for centuries

Lets not use the indian timeline of events which start from the "tribal invasion" but the real time line.

I haven't quoted you in full so I don't take more bandwidth than necessary but be assured I have read your entire post.

What do you think, the massacres of 1947 were done only by the evil Hindus and Sikhs, while your Muslim ancestors were pure as the driven snow? Have you bothered to read how Hindus and Sikhs were slaughtered in Pakistan and how some of them flooded the Jammu region trying to escape?

It's easy to create a narrative where the other guy is the portrait of kaffir evil, while you and yours are the guardians of some mythical Islamic virtue. It is harder to acknowledge that both sides had their fair share of murders, robbers and rapists.

So before you speak of 'real timelines' it is necessary to let go of prejudices and understand simply that it takes two hands to clap.

I haven't quoted you in full so I don't take more bandwidth than necessary but be assured I have read your entire post.

What do you think, the massacres of 1947 were done only by the evil Hindus and Sikhs, while your Muslim ancestors were pure as the driven snow? Have you bothered to read how Hindus and Sikhs were slaughtered in Pakistan and how some of them flooded the Jammu region trying to escape?

It's easy to create a narrative where the other guy is the portrait of kaffir evil, while you and yours are the guardians of some mythical Islamic virtue. It is harder to acknowledge that both sides had their fair share of murders, robbers and rapists.

So before you speak of 'real timelines' it is necessary to let go of prejudices and understand simply that it takes two hands to clap.

Why are you draggin Pakistan in a IOK thread? shows ur insecurity... also dont forget ur ancestors who were massacring muslims in bihar,punjab,delhi and other parts of india... or how the first train to reach Pakistan had only 1 survivor a baby in the arms of his dead mother... thanks to you sikhs and hindus.... come back to the massacre of kashmiris by ur dogras in IOK...

Why are you draggin Pakistan in a IOK thread? shows ur insecurity... also dont forget ur ancestors who were massacring muslims in bihar,punjab,delhi and other parts of india... or how the first train to reach Pakistan had only 1 survivor a baby in the arms of his dead mother... thanks to you sikhs and hindus.... come back to the massacre of kashmiris by ur dogras in IOK...

If you are capable of only personal attacks, I will not waste my time debating you. For now I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Do you understand 'out of context'? The poster I quoted dragged in India and IA's alleged crime in 1947 on a thread devoted to the barbaric eye gouging of an IA soldier. Is that not out of context? Did you tell him it was out of context?

I responded to that poster trying to give sensible advice; hate is a two edge sword.

As for you, if you can only rear up an shout about how in some alternate reality only innocent Muslims were attacked by vindictive Hindus and Sikhs, and not also the other way round, I can only shake my head. Carry on then.

But if you have something logical and reasonable to debate, come back at me.

Back
Top Bottom