What's new

Militants Attack Security Force Building near US Consulate in Peshawar

It wasn't an attack......Two terrorist which were held for investigation snatched guns from sentry and made them hostage.....

Now PA is applying same old trick......will wait for 12 to 14 hours....Keep them busy in talk and stuff.....either they'll surrender or become so weak that they'll easily be taken over without any loss....

Remember PA dont want to kill them.....If they did...this operation would be over long time ago.

Remember PA dont want to kill them.....If they did...this operation would be over long time ago.

That's what i've heard too. These are some high-value terrorists and perhaps haven't lived out their utility as yet.

:tup:GOOD NEWS FINALLY:

The terrorists, who were three in number, have laid down their arms and have released the two hostages.

ISPR has announced that the building is clear and hostages are safe and sound.

I guess they finally realized they didn't have too many options.

But Nice Work by PA.

:pakistan:

Firing near US consulate in Pakistan

Suspected militants attacked army buildings near the US consulate in Pakistan's northwestern capital Peshawar on Saturday, police said.

Police said a number of armed fighters tried to get into a secure area close to the consulate and army buildings early in the morning and that exchanges of fire between the attackers and security forces were continuing.

"Their target is not clear but they were trying to reach a very sensitive area. There is the US consulate and army offices and buildings in that area," Karim Kha, a senior police official in Peshawar, told AFP.

"The US consulate is completely safe," he added.

Richard Snelsire, a spokesman for the US Embassy in Islamabad, told AFP he had "no information right now" on whether the consulate was the intended target.

Police said the army had sealed off the site of the attack, preventing anyone from entering, while intermittent gunfire continued.

An AFP reporter at the scene said army and police had blocked all the roads into the area while helicopters patrolled the skies.

Bashir Bilour, a provincial cabinet minister whose home is in front of the consulate, said: "The first round of firing continued for 30 minutes. I don't know what's going on but the army has sealed off the whole area and firing is still continuing."

"Soldiers have also entered my Hujra (Visitors compound). I cannot go outside," he added.

Bombs and attacks blamed on Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked militants have hit soldiers, government officials and civilians across nuclear-armed Pakistan since government troops besieged a radical mosque in Islamabad in July 2007.

Such attacks have killed more than 3,574 people in the past three years, concentrated largely in the northwest and border areas with Afghanistan, where 141,000 US and NATO troops have been fighting the Taliban for nine years.

A roadside remote control bomb on Monday killed two anti-Taliban militia men in Mattni on the outskirts of Peshawar and wounded five others, police said.

Read more: Firing near US consulate in Pakistan - Pakistan - World - The Times of India Firing near US consulate in Pakistan - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

The terrorists, who were three in number, have laid down their arms and have released the two hostages.

But Nice Work by PA.

:tup::tup::pakistan:

Militants surrender: DG ISPR
Updated at: 1641 PST, Saturday, August 28, 2010
PESHAWAR: Militants who had earlier taken hostage two soldiers while they were being shifted to another compound have surrendered, according to DG ISPR.

CCPO Peshawar told media that the operation has been successfully completed and there was no casualty while one man got some injuries.

The whole cantt area, and all the roads leading into the area has been sealed, including Ring Road, Bara Road and University road.

What's going on in there?

TaimiKhan can give us an insight as I believe he resides in the cantt area.

Well Cantt was literally deserted and to some extend right now also, but movement has started little bit.

It was what you can say a safe house where some important captured terrorists had been kept for interrogation.

They were taken out of their cell as safai walas had to clean their cells, so as they were taken out, somehow they got the opportunity and overpowered two guards standing to guard them and the whole thing started.

There were two options, they could have been easily killed, as SSG guys were also on standby, orders from above were to capture them alive, as someone before said they haven't yet lived their usefulness, thus it seems through negotiations the surrender was done and now all 3 are back behind bars and the guards free.

But Nice Work by PA.

Nice work PA. All terrorists alive and behind the bars. All hostages secure and safe. Perfect. :tup:

now please take them back room and give them super treatment

I don't think it would be available to Pakistani or any other forces since the gas is believed to be a russian state secret.

Anyother alternative?

dude the drug is a normal ansesthetic(to render patients unconcious ) agent used in surgery at hospitals.

This is really wierd. The 1st page of the thread has no corelation with what is being discussed on the 4th page. :disagree:

one third of country is under water. How can these terrorist attacking at this time.

Back
Top Bottom