What's new

Militants attack Jiwani airport in Gwadar

This is surprising because what I read was that 8000 security personnel are deployed at gwadar for around 8100 workers and security is very tight. Does anyway know the nationality of the deceased engineer? Was he Pakistani or Chinese?

Bring on Mars, Venus, Galaxies into the discussion to take away the focus, but I wont be distracted.

The last of Indian trained terrorists are on rampage in Pakistan and this is a hard reality which we Pakistanis have to face everyday.

ya focus it on !!!! U also missed to mention Indian trained sun sent heat wave accross pakistan few months ago !!

R u nuts ? Wat evidence do u have ? U say while these idiotic terroristd train in Delhi Rashtrapathi bavan ?

This is surprising because what I read was that 8000 security personnel are deployed at gwadar for around 8100 workers and security is very tight. Does anyway know the nationality of the deceased engineer? Was he Pakistani or Chinese?
I also heared about new division to provide security for these projects . I came up or yet to come ?Can u update

I also heared about new division to provide security for these projects . I came up or yet to come ?Can u update
Yes seven new army divs are being trained for security of the whole route. Still under training I suppose.

Indian Military terrorists Attacks..... Gwadar airport

........this should be the headline.

Be ready for the Answer ..............:pakistan:

ya focus it on !!!! U also missed to mention Indian trained sun sent heat wave accross pakistan few months ago !!

R u nuts ? Wat evidence do u have ? U say while these idiotic terroristd train in Delhi Rashtrapathi bavan ?

What Evidence do you have of PArliament Attack ?
What Evidence do you have for 26/11 ?
What Evidence do you have Boat burn Drama ?
What Evidence do you Gurdaspur attack drama ?
What Evidence do you have of beheaded 5 soldiers in 2013/14 ?
Evidence pe aoogay tu ********* deni hey tumhare!

Looks like a violent robbery to me. Not everything has to be a terrorist incident. :rolleyes:

Jiwini is a small airfield used for emergency landings and the occassional flight. (Its also the Western most part of Pakistan and incredibly beautiful).

As for the issue at hand, RIP to families of the fallen. However, militancy does not end with a surrender document being signed. It peters out, the incidents become less and less, until one day you realise that you have not had an attack in years.

(It was 9 years from the last major attack in N Ireland, to the ending of the British Army mission there).

Allll fingers should be pointed to india now they openly said these scums will do whatever to stop EC

Pakistani from Karachi.

Again hints of an inside support, some one at higher-ups who knows how much security is allocated on what site and at what time.
Resemble the pre dawn attack at Kamara.
Timing of attack, when hindu navy is running naval exercise next to Gawadar.
Whole idea seem to be demoralization, by launch a message to public that Pakistan security is incompetent and inferior.

So brave ! killed an unarmed engineer and abducted another one. Just wait tittle SSG conducts a surgical operation just like they did on the first or 2nd day of eid-ul-fiter and killed one your senior militant commander..

Last desperate acts have started after being kicked hard by security forces. Positive developments have made many people mentally unstable. Lets see how much these culprits can continue this game...May the families of the victims get justice soon. (Ameen)

WHAT EVIDENCE ? Dude lol are u serious ? The terrorist himself said it all and more over UN banned the organisations involved in these attacks . More over evidence on ur terror link shared with India by both UK and US .

Now what evidence do U have?

Back
Top Bottom