What's new

Militants attack J&K Army camp, police station; kill seven

:)))))))))))) oh really ?? you disown those hindus ??

Hmm interesting so Indus valley civilization is JUST ours as well. You have no claim over it.

If goes by this logic then you don't have any claim over many other things too

You were the one who disowned your ancestors, saying "they were hi8ndus, na?". Your words. And earlier Pakistanis were laughing at how they were raped and pillaged by Turkish conquerors, again disowning their own ancestors. Pretending they were the conquerors, not the conquered. Only one people disowns their ancestors, and it is you.

Atleast unlike the PAK Army the tank wont get baked here lol..

FEF9E8B9-950B-4BF7-AE0A-FC3606459F07_w640_r1_s.jpg

Talking about baking, let's talk about INS Sindhurakshak.

While the crew of the Tank in the photo you posted survived, the crew in the INS Sindhurakshak wasn't so lucky.

Wonder what would happen if India actually fought a war? :laughcry:

See, even i can troll, but i would hate to stoop down to your idiotic level.

Phir se trolling? :crazy: :devil:

I am NOT trolling but Your Indian member is trolling

He says Muslim invaders rapped Hindu women in their conquest and these Hindu women are ancestors of Pakistanis. :)

I am just asking if he disown those Hindus?? if so then bharotis don't have any right to claim Hindu heritage once part of current day Pakistan.

its funny that how Indians can stoop too low to satisfy their bruised fake ego by claiming that Hindu women rapped were not one of them.

Are you suggesting the millitants attack is a drama by the gove ,and there are no millitants fighting in there.

Exactly. That's what I've been saying for the last 2 pages of this thread.

RIP to the soldiers.

Ditto with every so called terrorist attack on Pakistani Army in the past few years, its a drama.

typical bharati rondoism.

everyone cries over death. You Indians are pathetic enough to play politics of dead bodies to satisfy your bharati hate.

Attacks on foreign occupiers are justified. Attacks of Maoists on own army are unjustified.

you cant answer a simple question in yes or no.it was a closed end question.

You were the one who disowned your ancestors, saying "they were hi8ndus, na?". Your words. And earlier Pakistanis were laughing at how they were raped and pillaged by Turkish conquerors, again disowning their own ancestors. Pretending they were the conquerors, not the conquered. Only one people disowns their ancestors, and it is you.

1. we left the roots the day we changed our religion.

2. Nobody said Pakistanis were the conquers. We always use the historical fact that MUSLIM KINGS invaded Hindus and ruled over them.

3. Pakistan is a diverse country where you can found different bloodlines ranging from martial races/Aryans to Hindus to Arabs.

He says Muslim invaders rapped Hindu women in their conquest and these Hindu women are ancestors of Pakistanis. :)

I am just asking if he disown those Hindus?? if so then bharotis don't have any right to claim Hindu heritage once part of current day Pakistan.

its funny that how Indians can stoop too low to satisfy their bruised fake ego by claiming that Hindu women rapped were not one of them.

Stop being so dishonest. That topic began when your countrymen were pridefully boasting about hindus being raped by turks in what is today Pakistan. It wasn't Indians who started that. We were merely pointing out that they were your ancestors, at which point you tried to disown them, saying they were hindus.

And I don't own them in the first place, to disown them. Unlike you I don't see everything from the lens of religion, to disown or own hindus. For us, people are people.

Good to hear from you that there is no arms struggle for freedom there as some pakistanis claim.you should educate your lot,who think the other way.

Look at the post I was responding to. Where a Pakistani told us to keep crying. I was pointing out that there is no shame in crying over the loss of human lives, which if he and his ilk had known, pak wouldn't be in the situation it is now.

Stop responding out of context.

Indeed there is no shame in crying over deaths. but I dint see Indians cry death of other human

1. we left the roots the day we changed our religion.

2. Nobody said Pakistanis were the conquers. We always use the historical fact that MUSLIM KINGS invaded Hindus and ruled over them.

3. Pakistan is a diverse country where you can found different bloodlines ranging from martial races/Aryans to Hindus to Arabs.

Your countrymen were taking pride that hindus were ruled for 500 years. When the fact is that the region that is today Pakistan has been ruled by hindus and muslims and Sikhs, repeatedly changing hands. The fact is that your people were conquered, and just because you changed your religion does not give you the right to laugh at those that didn't.

And now look who is dispwning the roots. History is not something that stops existing because you changed your religion.

Also, notice that your countrymen were so happy that Turkic and afghans plundered a temple.

We never disowned our history or heritage. Infact there are places in Pakistan which have historic significance to Hindus also.

" When the invaders attacked ancient India, Hindus along with Buddhists suffered and most of the sufferings took place in present day Pakistan".

Talking about baking, let's talk about INS Sindhurakshak.

While the crew of the Tank in the photo you posted survived, the crew in the INS Sindhurakshak wasn't so lucky.

Wonder what would happen if India actually fought a war? :laughcry:

See, even i can troll, but i would hate to stoop down to your idiotic level.

New countries like Bangladesh would be born, and India's enemies would be cut in two.

BTW how many jawans died in an avalanche? Wonder what would happen if they fought a war in the mountains, when they cant even sleep peacefully? (You see, accidents happen, and it is in poor taste to bring accidents in to score points.)

See, even I can troll but I won't stoop to your level. (Cop out after trolling.)

Stop being so dishonest. That topic began when your countrymen were pridefully boasting about hindus being raped by turks in what is today Pakistan. It wasn't Indians who started that. We were merely pointing out that they were your ancestors, at which point you tried to disown them, saying they were hindus.

And I don't own them in the first place, to disown them. Unlike you I don't see everything from the lens of religion, to disown or own hindus. For us, people are people.

:lol: please also disown indus valley civilization

RIP to the soldiers.

Ditto with every so called terrorist attack on Pakistani Army in the past few years, its a drama.

Except for the fact our forces get outnumbered by the hundreds, while these militants are running a GTA5 on yours. LOL

And that too out of the blue.

Let go of your nationalism for a second and realize that your government and Army are making fools out of you.

Even your Maoists don't pull off attacks of this magnitude.

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom