What's new

Mig-35 video

MOO

Reaction score
If the Mig-35 is chosen as the MRCA deal for India than this is what it might look like.:bat:

Click url for video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets hope India doesn't choose the new fulcrums or else we're gonna have headaches going up against this thing imo.:sniper:

MOO said:
Lets hope India doesn't choose the new fulcrums or else we're gonna have headaches going up against this thing imo.:sniper:

Coudl you please explain why sould we have trouble against these things??

Honestly, what i think they should go for these new, advance and upgraded copies of old Fulcrums. They are alot better than the hornets, as India already have a MIG-29 platform. This would the best option if they are after 4rth gen fighter, easy maintenance, and could be alot cheaper.

Kool aircraft though....

The aircraft is a beast, it is equipped with AESA radar, and has overrated TVC. The aircrafts seems to be much similar to latest Sukhoi models, and i assume that much of the technology is taken from Sukhoi models. India is already acquiring MIG-29K i believe for its carriers so buying this aircraft wouldn't be much hard on logistics and maintenance, but the aircraft do gives fairly same capability as Su-30MKI to avoid that this aircraft if purchased should be purchased with another western multirole type aircraft.

eh.... thats one nice lookin air-craft... not sure if fc-1 are capable to take on those babies..... (best hope is to wait for j-xx)

If I were to decide for MRCA then Mig-35, 2nd choice Dassault Rafale:D

But damn, Rafales out....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom