Microsoft Teams adding CarPlay integration, new recording features, more

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well now I've heard everything

carplay-interface.jpeg

Microsoft has announced a variety of changes to its Microsoft Teams application today, including integration with Apple CarPlay. Microsoft Teams is also adding new options for recording meetings, transferring calls, and more.

As The Verge reports, CarPlay integration will allow Microsoft Teams users to initiate and answer calls using the head unit in their car. You’ll also be able to use Siri to initiate calls hands-free with CarPlay.

In early 2021, Microsoft Teams will add support for transferring calls between mobile and desktop devices. For example, you’ll be able to begin a call on your iPhone, then transfer it to your Mac:
Microsoft Teams users will also be able to transfer calls between mobile and desktop soon, allowing people to quickly move locations in the middle of an audio or video call. The Teams app will let people join without audio on an additional device, or simply transfer the call and end it automatically on other devices. Microsoft says this particular feature will be available in early 2021.
Other features coming to Microsoft Teams include a new calling interface with easier access to contacts, voicemail, and calling history. This will allow “Microsoft Teams to more easily replace your desk phone, with built-in spam call protection, reverse number lookup, and the ability to merge calls,” The Verge reports.

Microsoft Teams is also adding new recording features, including the ability to record meetings to SharePoint or OneDrive.

The latest version of Microsoft Teams does not yet appear to be available on the App Store, but you can check on your device right here.

Like everything else from the us terrorist state, this is powered with Caucasian American CIA NSA spyware inside.

Stay away if you care about your privacy.

Like everything else from the us terrorist state, this is powered with Caucasian American CIA NSA spyware inside.

Stay away if you care about your privacy.
If you own any piece of tech that connects to the internet, the government, and private corporations can access your data at any time they wish.

Your uninformed paranoia amuses me.

On a somewhat related note, what device did you use, and what OS did it use?

You sound like the thousands of imperial bootlicker apologists that try to gaslight by bringing up false equivalences. NSA CIA spies. so what, everyone spies.

In case you're a little dense, only the us regime has a globe spanning completely illegal spying network that steals ip, hacks, plants false flags, and blows up power stations 10,000 km away. A big part of that cyber terrorist network is built into the "private" tech American companies like windows. How does that even compare to something like a Chinese computer game?

We have mountains of evidence of AMERICAN tech companies engaged in decades of widespread cyber terrorism and ip theft. There is ZERO evidence of China doing the same unless you count the pathetic CIA propaganda. Any idiot can figure out they are safer using Chinese technology except "non-paranoid geniuses" like you. Have fun riding in a vehicle controlled by the Ameican CIA terrorists and NSA recording all your actions and chats. I'm sure it's for your own good :enjoy:

If you own any piece of tech that connects to the internet, the government, and private corporations can access your data at any time they wish.

Your uninformed paranoia amuses me.

On a somewhat related note, what device did you use, and what OS did it use?

He probably doesn't even know what CarPlay is...nevermind Teams.

You sound like the thousands of imperial bootlicker apologists that try to gaslight by bringing up false equivalences. NSA CIA spies. so what, everyone spies.

In case you're a little dense, only the us regime has a globe spanning completely illegal spying network that steals ip, hacks, plants false flags, and blows up power stations 10,000 km away. A big part of that cyber terrorist network is built into the "private" tech American companies like windows. How does that even compare to something like a Chinese computer game?

We have mountains of evidence of AMERICAN tech companies engaged in decades of widespread cyber terrorism and ip theft. There is ZERO evidence of China doing the same unless you count the pathetic CIA propaganda. Any idiot can figure out they are safer using Chinese technology except "non-paranoid geniuses" like you. Have fun riding in a vehicle controlled by the Ameican CIA terrorists and NSA recording all your actions and chats. I'm sure it's for your own good :enjoy:
Lol, i never mentioned China, nor was I even talking about it in any way shape or form. This is stupid, and highly misinformed.

I know you're strawmaning me, but I'll address you none the less.

You can call me a footlocker all you want, and falsely accuse me of gaslighting, but the truth remains the truth.

You think China doesn't have a large spying network? Do you think western and european nations rejecting Chinese high tech for spying is merely propaganda?

China's spy network is huge, and getting bigger everyday. The only reason why it's not as big as the US is because the US has been in the game longer, so it's not from a lack of trying.

By the way, this isn't me condemning China, or the US, it's just the nature of the Great Game.

Your comments continue to show just how ignorant you are.

==

You STILL haven't answered my inquiry.

We're talking about US tech that can spy on you, and I can guarantee that you use some of that tech every single day.

Do you use google chrome? The US gov is spying on you.

Do you use firefox? The US gov is spying on you.

Do you use any western or european based web browser? The US gov is spying on you.

Do you use apple products, like the iPhone? The US gov is spying on you.

Do you use android based products, including Chinese phones like Huawei? The US gov is spying on you.

Do you own a smart fridge? The US gov is spying on you.

Do you own anything with an internet connection? The US gov is spying on you.

The US government is already very capable of spying on you, even without this CarPlay.

You're spreading needless and highly misinformed paranoia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom