What's new

Mexico demands apology for colonial abuses, Spain hits back

Well they may be going to Mexico for Vacations but maybe not specifically for Spring Break.

I have been to Cancun, Mexico for Spring Break twice (eons ago). It was pretty much just white people. The resort area of Cancun is rather secluded from the "mainland" and the only Mexicans you saw were resort area workers (and one year hundreds of poor children).

View attachment 549529
FYI I have tons of co-workers and friends who have made multiple trips to Mexico - Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos. For some reason I have been disinterested in Mexico to ask them about their experiences

Majority of whites choose way better places to visit like Europe, Australia, Caribbean.

I prefer Europe and Asia to Mexico

As a matter of fact yes we do made contact with them waaay before any whitemen ever. And no, we don't come to colonize, overpopulates and naming them ab-original. your people did that, not us. Us Muslims are not on the same moral level as the Kafirs.

While we were, the natives also learned about a word or two about Allah subhanahu wata'ala.
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27260027

Case and point, people of Kaffiristan (ancient Aryan pagans) peacefully coexisted with Muslims for centuries.

Indonesians visited Australia and fought & traded with the natives. there is plenty of evidence.
after fighting Indonesians went back. the only difference between Indonesians and Europeans is that Europeans choose to settle in Australia

Indonesia was not Muslim until 1200 AD

What the hell are you talking about? We've been Muslim since the 6th century, around the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and about around the same time we built the Biggest buddhist megastructure until today. Al-Zabaj was what we were called. And indeed we have been in the Arabian land during the caliphate of Umar ibn Khattab radiallahu anhu, and we've been around pre-islamic Arabia either.

Also, no. Those who visited the aborigines are fishermen, not castaway white criminals. There could be some fight happening, but the thing is we don't come to enslave and steal their resources, unlike the whites. It is precisely why we don't stay there because we respect them. And indeed they have bonded more to us than any white criminal descents can ever be.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2009/07/21/2632428.htm

Also we don't leave them for hundreds of years. We kept the trade and communication intact until your criminal whitemen forcefully cut off their ties with us. Never Ever again claim that we have the same moral level. Clearly we aren't some colonial criminals, ever.

Case and point, people of Kaffiristan (ancient Aryan pagans) peacefully coexisted with Muslims for centuries.

AFAIK if you give the whites powers, they'll kill and slaughter others. Andalusia is good example of that. Even today you're seeing whites are doing Dajjal's works. Gives whitemen power and you'll see them righting the wrong.

FYI I have tons of co-workers and friends who have made multiple trips to Mexico - Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos. For some reason I have been disinterested in Mexico to ask them about their experiences

Well some of those places are simply too dangerous to visit. Cancun even decades ago had security issues. They had police with shotguns walking the beach at night. Because there was only two narrow ways to the resorts they could block troublemakers from going in and of course stop troublemakers from getting out.

If you went passed those 2 choke points by yourself you were definitely playing with fire.

The resorts are very nice. The sand is soft and does not get hot even in heat over 100. I wouldn’t even call it sand. It was more like Rice Krispies ...sort of light and fluffy. The water was crystal clear. You could see the bottom when you were on a boat. Hotels were immaculate.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about? We've been Muslim since the 6th century, around the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and about around the same time we built the Biggest buddhist megastructure until today. Al-Zabaj was what we were called. And indeed we have been in the Arabian land during the caliphate of Umar ibn Khattab radiallahu anhu, and we've been around pre-islamic Arabia either.

Also, no. Those who visited the aborigines are fishermen, not castaway white criminals. There could be some fight happening, but the thing is we don't come to enslave and steal their resources, unlike the whites. It is precisely why we don't stay there because we respect them. And indeed they have bonded more to us than any white criminal descents can ever be.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2009/07/21/2632428.htm

Also we don't leave them for hundreds of years. We kept the trade and communication intact until your criminal whitemen forcefully cut off their ties with us. Never Ever again claim that we have the same moral level. Clearly we aren't some colonial criminals, ever.

AFAIK if you give the whites powers, they'll kill and slaughter others. Andalusia is good example of that. Even today you're seeing whites are doing Dajjal's works. Gives whitemen power and you'll see them righting the wrong.

Prophet Mohammed was born in 571 AD.

I can argue Arabs conquered Andalusia in the first place

You are assuming your fishermen had any clue about the size of Australia

Prophet Mohammed was born in 571 AD.

I can argue Arabs conquered Andalusia in the first place

You are assuming your fishermen had any clue about the size of Australia

So what? He's been around Arabia for 6th further.

I can argue its a lot peaceful during Arabian reign in Andalusia than any white christian criminals rule.

Doesn't matter. History proved that we are a lot more cultured and peaceful than the white rapists when it comes to the natives.

Back
Top Bottom