What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

Can you posit a more plausible theory for the similarities in the architecture between the Mayans and the Balinese. Or the similarities in the food between the Mexicans and Indians (love of spice is another). Otherwise take a hike with your skepticism.

Did you even know that Indians never tasted Chilli till the Portuguese bought it over from South America ?? :lol:

Would really like to try that shit you're smoking

Similar to Mexican food --- Taco

upload_2014-1-31_14-52-12.jpeg

Yeah and this is chapati or roti.

my mother use to tell me that when she was in college MH-DU there was one mexican girl (some diplomats daughter) they had very long chats about mexican food and coustoms

"tacos" i loved them were essentially a maize flour "roti" with boiled/baked rajma/kidney means with spices and cheese

she also told about many mexican coustoms which were quite famial to ancient hindu rituals and "MAYA" is the name of Ravan's father in law who ran to patal lok after ravans defate (mexico is just opposite the globe where india is) and was a great builedr / architect just like ancient Mayan's and even many of there ancient gods looked very simmilar to ancient hindu gods and there is a very old tample in south india (almost 2000 year old) which has a goddess folding corn which incedentlli was never seen in india till westerners introduced it in india (like tamato, capsicum & vanilla) i wonder where that godess orignated

Did you even know that Indians never tasted Chilli till the Portuguese bought it over from South America ??
Would really like to try that shit you're smoking

Exactly. Portugese were the common factor. They were carrying people and goods across. Indians were being shipped across the Atlantic and chilies brought over.

Last edited:
Many Mexicans just look like Indians. I can live in Mexico or for that matter in any part of South America with local people not knowing I am from India...unless off course I decide to open my mouth :D.

Those are the Mestizos owing to their mixed lineage but Amerindian Mexicans have nothing in similar

Exactly. Portugese were the common factor. They were carrying people and goods across. Indians were being carried across the Atlantic and chills brought over.

And that construes for Mexicans are Indians from India ??

Seriously.. :rofl:

Those are the Mestizos owing to their mixed lineage but Amerindian Mexicans have nothing in similar

I don't much idea what you are taking about...and I am ignorant of these south american linages.

My gf is a Columbian, and due to that I visited south america many times. These are my personal observation.

There has been a lot of race mixing in Mexico, so obviously people are mixed.

Oh so that's beside the point that the Aztecs, Mayans and and other civilizations have had millions of people living in the area's for thousands of years, But just that few Indians came with the Portuguese in the 15th century screwed with all these people and lo behold they're actually Indians now ??

Not forgetting the fact that Portuguese had very little influence in central America and it was the Spanish that colonized them, Where else Indians had very little connection to the Spanish!!

Seriously.. Thank you for the daily amusement.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom