What's new

Metro Bus Rawalpindi: Pillar fell on car

Such pillars are placed along the roadside for protection. But the pillar of this mass tilting doesnt make sense, nor does the falling theory because had it fallen on the vehicle it would have completely flattened it.

protection k liye nh rakhe hote bhae.. ye beam kahin kaam ani hogi or yahanpe banaya hoga isko..jese project k sath sath he beam banate hain..wo slip kar gai hai...uper se giri hui nhi lag rahi ye..werna car pichak he jati poori..ya phir uper rakhne mai gir sakta hai.. werna isk sath or b malba hota agar tayyar track gira hota.....

lkn kia karen..yahan log andhon ki tarah tanqeed jo karne lagte hain jahil awam... abhi he kahin parha is pillar k girne pe k itne mai tram chal jati dubai metro ki cost isse zara si zayeda hai bas... had hai yar..kuch pata hota nahhi hai logon ko or bakwas shuru hojate hain... or media ko bas breaking news chaye.. usmai 1st ana hai unko...unko pillar,beam,girder ki tamiz tk to hai nhi

Poor guys are on fire. Third class gutters have started to show their real self by using foul language.

Such pillars are placed along the roadside for protection. But the pillar of this mass tilting doesnt make sense, nor does the falling theory because had it fallen on the vehicle it would have completely flattened it.
so r u trying to deny this even happened???

so r u trying to deny this even happened???
I am saying this happened but this is not something which happens on its own. Someone or something must have made it happen....

According to Rescue 1122, the pillar wasn't part of Metro Bus bridge, it was placed at roadside and slipped due to rainwater

You are right. This was slippage. If you see the picture, this many, many ton heavy bridge, if ACTUALLY fell, would've crushed the car to look like a tiny box of metal. Its damaged the car from the side in a way the vehicle got stuck on one side due to weight. Straight fall would've smashed the car.
This was probably due to crew's fault and the fact there may have been rain / slipper which further pushed the pillar to move like this. Usually, if there is no slippery and this stuff is kept at a half way decent angle, due to weight and mass, it usually doesn't move, unless the surface its on changes or has water / slipper on it.

860743-moneysupplykazimcopy-1427611269-231-640x480.jpg

Anti-corruption officer writes against alleged corruption in his department. STOCK IMAGE

Rampant corruption: ‘Corruption within Anti-Corruption’ dept

LAHORE: A director of the Anti-Corruption Department has said that every case in his department begins and ends with corruption. Strongly criticising his own department, he said not a single officer within his department deserved his job.

According to a document made available to the Express Investigation Cell, the director general Anti-Corruption Department had invited written suggestions from officers working across the province for improving efficiency of the department. One director level officer titled his write-up ‘Corruption within Anti-Corruption’ and wrote that there was too much corruption in the department.

Many sitting officers do not have the requisite skills for their respective positions. They do not even have basic awareness about the investigation of corruption. They cannot write simple reports and pay others to have them written. He wrote that no one can get their work done within the department without paying bribes.

DG Anti-Corruption Punjab Anwer Rasheed, however, said he was not aware of any such report, adding that such reports may have been circulated to various departments but he would not be able to comment until he reviews the document.

Anti-corruption officer writes against alleged corruption in his department. STOCK IMAGE

LAHORE: A director of the Anti-Corruption Department has said that every case in his department begins and ends with corruption. Strongly criticising his own department, he said not a single officer within his department deserved his job.

According to a document made available to the Express Investigation Cell, the director general Anti-Corruption Department had invited written suggestions from officers working across the province for improving efficiency of the department. One director level officer titled his write-up ‘Corruption within Anti-Corruption’ and wrote that there was too much corruption in the department.

Many sitting officers do not have the requisite skills for their respective positions. They do not even have basic awareness about the investigation of corruption. They cannot write simple reports and pay others to have them written. He wrote that no one can get their work done within the department without paying bribes.

DG Anti-Corruption Punjab Anwer Rasheed, however, said he was not aware of any such report, adding that such reports may have been circulated to various departments but he would not be able to comment until he reviews the document.

give proof go to courts send them behind the bars simple

LAHORE: A director of the Anti-Corruption Department has said that every case in his department begins and ends with corruption. Strongly criticising his own department, he said not a single officer within his department deserved his job..

Did Zardari take over Lahore???? I thought these money symbols were his trade mark....:cheers:
I know that in Punjab and other states, OBVIOUSLY not Sindh, all State and Federal projects require the Transparency International's audit. And they are very sharp people and have audited to the nth degree without proof of higher ups being involved.

There will ALWAYS be 20% corruption, kickbacks, and all, no matter what system you belong too. Its just humans working and not following the rules. By the way, this guy actually made a statement, but in Sindh or the KPK, I've not heard of ANY anti-corruption officer making these statements. Will you say there is no corruption there? Angels fall from the sky (like IK) and rule the state with utter justice and love for humanity :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

In Zardari's time, everyone and their dog was corrupted. I wanted to take my dog on a trip to Pakistan and India, but I was super concerned he would learn corruption and would ask me for more trips and would offer kickbacks, so I didn't take him. No doubt, Zardari should write a book called "Corruption for Dummies".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom