What's new

Merkel profits from russian agression

although i have massive respect for NATO millitary but seriously, its not a good idea to mess with bear, even if US millitary is with you.......that will be a suicide:suicide2:......rather i will vote for chaining the bear economically
Your argument is based on emotion. Russia doesn't have army to stand against NATO. Your "angry bear" argument doesn't prove the opposite. I mean if you lay out your argument I can listen to it but you disregard Russia being surrounded and have not enough army to match NATO strength.

although i have massive respect for NATO millitary but seriously, its not a good idea to mess with bear, even if US millitary is with you.......that will be a suicide:suicide2:......rather i will vote for chaining the bear economically
giantbear.jpg

Your argument is based on emotion. Russia doesn't have army to stand against NATO. Your "angry bear" argument doesn't prove the opposite. I mean if you lay out your argument I can listen to it but you disregard Russia being surrounded and have not enough army to match NATO strength.

What we are saying is that NATO/Western might is only for use against "safe" enemies who cannot touch the homeland.

It's not a question of who wins or loses. Any country which can credibly threaten annihilation of continental US or continental Europe will not be attacked by NATO.

What the West is doing now is making the right noises to salvage its self-esteem and fool their own people. Putin knows the West will do jack.

What we are saying is that NATO/Western might is only for use against "safe" enemies who cannot touch the homeland.

It's not a question of who wins or loses. Any country which can credibly threaten continental US or continental Europe will not be attacked by NATO.

What the West is doing now is making the right noises to salvage its self-esteem and fool their own people. Putin knows the West will do jack.

Why should we do something? We got almost all of Ukraine and all Putin got was a lousy peninsula. Putins plan is shortsightened and stupid, he basicly breaks with Ukraine completly now. For us the situation is much better. We side with Ukraine and appear as their friends. Just for the charts:

Russias zone in january 2014
zxckmobl.jpg

Russias zone now...

qmcyv2vu.jpg

I was under the impression that Merkel's popularity was always high? She's not like Hollande, struggling to stay just above the water of public opinion.

And some of you have a delusional underestimation of Russia's capabilities. Russia is not a superpower anymore. But it has still has the number two military capacity in the world. It's a great power, with UN P5 representation, and an unmatched ICBM arsenal. When it secured South Ossetia in 2008, no one dared to lift a finger. When Obama was about to invade Syria, Putin told him to fµck off, and Obama duly complied. Right now, as they are securing Crimea, no one dares to life a finger. If Russia wanted to, they could invade and hold Europe and the Caucasus all the way up to Germany/Poland and Italy/Slovenia border easily. The rest of you will be turned into kebab

i
We took Crimea and NATO turned out impotent.

Anyone who doesnt want his *** burned with nuclear fire, will avoid to join NATO aggression against Russia. Only Fools will take up arms against Russia.

Bottom Line. :agree:
itseasy to bully african and arab nations and developing nations like iran & north korea but taking battele to big burli and armed to teeth russian bear who incedetelli is way richer & technikally advance as it wasnt the case in late 1980s .... moral of the story US /NATO or there stooges cant do shit about russian taking back what was rightlly theres

emotions ? :) Let,s not forget that russia is the child of Soviat Union.....:usflag:which had, once, the most powerfull millitary on the face of planet earth....even after disintigration one cannot say that russia millitary will lack THAT MUCH behind the world that it cannot hold against NATO....on the other hand, europe ,due to sanction and too much dependence on USA has not been able to built itself millitarily to match russian millitary since ww2...but offcource last 20 years are exception specially for Germany.......but still NATO is not able to defend itself against full scale russian invasion.......Attacking Russia......I will never recommend "Try it" even to US....

Nato fanboy you are pathetic. 80% of NATO consists from US forces. wipe them away and there is just a bunch of pussies left.

It's not a question of who wins or loses. Any country which can credibly threaten annihilation of continental US or continental Europe will not be attacked by NATO.

Putin knows his enemy well. He is acting according to the rules of sun-tzu. US Power is based on Stealth technology and precision striking. If Russia can manage to infiltrate US networks through cyberwarfare and jam US network technology, than US armed forces will be delivered on a silverplate to Russia. US military has no man power and relies heavily on netcentric warfare. The units are useless when stand for their own without order structure. Pathetic Americans. :tdown:

Stealth is already dead because of passive radar technology. Did noone notice that USA is not using their B2 birds to threaten Russia? Nato fanboys of course dont notice. :rolleyes:

NATO won't do anything because it is not worth to start billion dollar war for Crimea you dummy. But if Russia continues, for example attacks Poland or something. Russia will taste full NATO power. My guesses are this... Russia will be handled like they handled Soviets during cold war... just a new cold war. They will loose without having fired a single bullet.

i

itseasy to bully african and arab nations and developing nations like iran & north korea but taking battele to big burli and armed to teeth russian bear who incedetelli is way richer & technikally advance as it wasnt the case in late 1980s .... moral of the story US /NATO or there stooges cant do shit about russian taking back what was rightlly theres

What do you talk about russian bear nonstop? Humans have guns. Thats why bears go extinct worldwide. Bears are for shooting practice.

Again JEWS putting all the fault's on goyim

All JEW NATO is ruled by the JEWS agressing everybody opposed to the zionist NWO

NATO won't do anything because it is not worth to start billion dollar war for Crimea you dummy. But if Russia continues, for example attacks Poland or something. Russia will taste full NATO power. My guesses are this... Russia will be handled like they handled Soviets during cold war... just a new cold war. They will loose without having fired a single bullet.

I agree, starve them out. First step should be to sanction pharma from them. Will be interesting when they watch their babies die because they lack specific medics.

It was so funny when Russia used Greece in cyprus and created a crisis between two NATO countries. Showing the world the GLASSJAW of pathetic NATO. :D

Nato fanboy you are pathetic. 80% of NATO consists from US forces. wipe them away and there is just a bunch of pussies left.

Putin knows his enemy well. He is acting according to the rules of sun-tzu. US Power is based on Stealth technology and precision striking. If Russia can manage to infiltrate US networks through cyberwarfare and jam US network technology, than US armed forces will be delivered on a silverplate to Russia. US military has no man power and relies heavily on netcentric warfare. The units are useless when stand for their own without order structure. Pathetic Americans. :tdown:

Stealth is already dead because of passive radar technology. Did noone notice that USA is not using their B2 birds to threaten Russia? Nato fanboys of course dont notice. :rolleyes:

Putin knows nothing. He is a homosexual, divorced his wife because he loves men and never has any plan about what to do. His actions isolate russia and he brings hardships on his people. Thats all he can do.

What do you talk about russian bear nonstop? Humans have guns. Thats why bears go extinct worldwide. Bears are for shooting practice.
he he he a kya baat hai

well u forget that russians also have guns and almost twice as all US & NATO forces in eourope put together + all the NATO nations & US economy are in recession while russian situation is totally opposite + add to that here US will have to fight russia and we all know russia is no pushover had US had the guts they could have taken a stand against Iran & syria but the chikkenned owt ... ever wondered why

ever thought why US & NATO are trying hard for a face saver lolzzz

and .... kahir jane do ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom