What's new

Memoirs of a (Pakistani) Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just the minorities, the majority is suffering too. Pakistan is ruled by an incompetent & corrupt government, it's because of them that the country faces issues such as the energy crisis. Terrorist attacks kill average Muslims from all sects, that undoubtedly causes considerable suffering for the locals. Whether we choose to become an Islamic state or a secular state has still not been decided. Most people are going to prefer an Islamic state, & leave the secular state as a last resort.

Yet to stop the suffrage the basic steps are not taken but religious way is considered more important!

stud se spud ke beech ki doori ......

Unfortunately people in Pakistan just assume a secular state would mean people running naked in the streets drinking beer and stuff. And assume an Islamic state to be a perfect place with morality

and refuse to change themselves

Knock yourself out. You are boring me now.

I don't understand that, I am going to report this post.

I am going to report this post too.

Dude, calm down.. why so serious! :P

why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-1024-768.jpg

Knock yourself out. You are boring me now.

I have reported them. ;) You are lucky that this is a forum, I would have beaten you really bad had this been a face to face discussion.

@ Uchiha

What did you mean? What laws in Saudi Arabia are you talking about?

Yet to stop the suffrage the basic steps are not taken but religious way is considered more important!

Some people in Pakistan are of the opinion that if the "true" Islamic law is implemented in the country, our country would no longer face a majority of its problems.

I have reported them. ;) You are lucky that this is a forum, I would have beaten you really bad had this been a face to face discussion.

Correction.

You would have tried.

Then you would have found yourself having a face to face discussion with the ground.

Some people in Pakistan are of the opinion that if the "true" Islamic law is implemented in the country, our country would no longer face a majority of its problems.

WHat do you think ?

Correction.

You would have tried.

Then you would have found yourself having a face to face discussion with the ground.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, you are nothing but some crappy Internet warrior pretending to be brave online. I would deliver a bat to your face with ease. :rofl:

@ Moderators

Please go through this thread & see who started with the insults for yourself.

@ Uchiha

Why aren't you responding man? Does that word have some messed up meaning I am not aware of?

WHat do you think ?

Tell me, was that guy insulting me with a term I did not understand?

Why aren't you responding man? Does that word have some messed up meaning I am not aware of?

Tell me, was that guy insulting me with a term I did not understand?
Just dpends on the context, it means something like a playboy, or like the male version of slut, but slut is used as an insult, but stud is more like a compliment.

I think the UKer here would be better able to explain it lol

Just dpends on the context, it means something like a playboy, or like the male version of slut, but slut is used as an insult, but stud is more like a compliment.

I think the UKer here would be better able to explain it lol

I knew what it meant & I got confused for no reason. :rofl: I thought it may have had some other meaning that I was unaware of.

@ Talon

I know you wanted a serious discussion. It's too bad that this thread got derailed because of that troll.

By the way, what is wrong with the forum? Why does the site go offline?

Where and who started this brushing ( metaphorical ) , I do not see. the present situation is not very promising. Not just for you guys but for others in relation to Pakistan.
And in that race the minority are suffering!

WHAT RACE? The minority are suffering BECAUSE THERE IS NO ISLAMIC STATE BUT A JAHIL STATE...you think the Jahil will go for an Islamic state or YOUR SECULAR state?

GOSH...NOW I AM SURE YOU ARE JUST POSTING YOUR MIND AND REFUSE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND..

WHat do you think ?

Please refer to one of my earlier posts, where I provided links to my posts on another thread. Those posts discuss my opinion of secularism, Islam, & the caliphate in great detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom