What's new

members you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guru bhai - i love your posting - can i just ask one thing since i joined a few months before you i have never seen a post from jana - how do you know of jana brother if you only joined 3 months ago???
Not a brother but a sister she was a legend coined the word bharti IMO you would have hated to be on her wrong side

Guru bhai - i love your posting - can i just ask one thing since i joined a few months before you i have never seen a post from jana - how do you know of jana brother if you only joined 3 months ago???

bhaijaan ab ye mat kehna ki main hi JANA hoon , apke irade nek nahee lagte , pathan ho kya?????????????

Not a brother but a sister she was a legend coined the word bharti IMO you would have hated to be on her wrong side

bro -lollllz read my post again - i was calling Guru bhai - "brother". My apologizies for mis understandin. I know of jana - SpArKy told me of her and told how good her posting was...

bro -lollllz read my post again - i was calling Guru bhai - "brother". My apologizies for mis understandin. I know of jana - SpArKy told me of her and told how good her posting was...

She invented word Bharti for us.

What was that , bhai apne to mera dil tor diya:cry:

i miss all the celebrities here who were used to roam around here...
Veena-Malik-Love.jpg

ek phool do mail
Imran bhai and Guru Bhai

^^ yahan log mere bare main kaisee kaisee gandee baten sochnelage hain ?????????

used to enjoy debating with jdme and juice - i think they are on holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom