What's new

members, state your present occupation

name your general occupation

• Total voters
Senior Supply Chain Analyst - Procurement - Textron Canada.

Will be doing Commercial Pilot Training in a few months.

As of now 12 passed this year. ;)

Last edited:
hi, i m ashutosh from delhi, really likes this forum , one of the best for defence and to know indo-pak peoples:pdf:, i see most of the members r engineers, any one medico? i m in second yr mbbs, thanks:tup:

Did Masters in Computer Sciences........Currently working as Regional Quality Control Manager and Principal Software Developer for my company.....I develop Websites and Windows Based Softwares.

I'm MBA Finance working as Mgr in a mid size organisation

:woot:ARE YAAR ITNE SARE PADHE-LIKHE LOG:woot: MAY KYA BOLUU MAI TO "VELLA" HU..:pop: lol,,just kidding guys...

I am software engineer and currently working in HCL...;)

A painter by hobby.. Hacker by passion.. and pursuing M-Tech information security by specialization

Lots of software engineers here, and some chemistry guys as well. Forums like this (heavily into hardware) attract engineers like bees to honey!

I was a chemistry major (Bachelor of Science) but never used it. Went to USAF pilot training, flew in the USAF, then became an airline pilot. My knowledge of chemistry is now approximately that of a high-school senior. What a shame, as it was a very hard degree to obtain.

Master Degree in Computer Science. I am lead UI/UX developer/designer. I make sure that things are working fine and they are on right place when designing any web application.

Lots of software engineers here, and some chemistry guys as well. Forums like this (heavily into hardware) attract engineers like bees to honey!

I was a chemistry major (Bachelor of Science) but never used it. Went to USAF pilot training, flew in the USAF, then became an airline pilot. My knowledge of chemistry is now approximately that of a high-school senior. What a shame, as it was a very hard degree to obtain.

Chogy: If not in public, then may be privately: What airline and plane type(s)? You may have flown me around! :D

Just completed my Bachelors in Computer Science and Engg
Joining Accenture India in December

I am Associate Vice President in a Business Research Company...did my B.Tech from NIT...and joining MBA at London Business School next year...by the way, is there anyone from London Business School?

I am Regional HR & Admin Officer - East, in a leading media sector....did my MBA in HRM.

Masters in Taxi Science, currently and Toyota Camry Taxi driver, Hoping to become a Stretched Hummers limousine driver.

Taxi Driver is available to hire, door to door service, cheaper and on time service, PM me for more details.

u r not serious arnt u???:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom