What's new

Meet the US's answer to China's 'carrier killer' missile

Lol.....the U.S Military are About future.....their technology are 20 or 30 years ahead of their competitors

LOL. The existance of star wars laser that can hit and burn missile with speed of 30 mach is still in fantasy now.

No real surprise people don't know what the f*ck they're talking about. Actual response methods are classified, but a system with a large kill-chain that needs to operate on a network that talks with a large number of supporting assets like OTH radars, satellites, command and control vehicles, launchers and supporting assets like surface, subsurface and airborne assets opens itself up to electronic attack to blind, degrade or destroy critical elements and render the overall kill-chain ineffective or compromised.

A number of upcoming and recent US Navy acquisitions support electronic attack.

p8AGS.jpg

nssn-06.jpg

MQ-4C-Triton-2.jpg

US_Navy_111220-N-MO201-140_An_EA-18G_Growler_aircraft_taxis_for_departure_following_a_transient_stop_on_Crete.jpg

Electronic attack is only one of a host of offensive and defensive options that can be utilized to neutralize hostile weapon systems.

If pressed into service, the MQ-25 Stingray is another tool, not an endgame for the USN.

1038565425.jpg

Already aboard USS Ponce, a scaled up 150kw version is to be tested very soon.

laserponce.jpg

Laws-01.jpg

That laser gun can only hit cruise missile (< mach 2) at best.

LOL. The existance of star wars laser that can hit and burn missile with speed of 30 mach is still in fantasy now.

Yeah...Am sure you speak from extensive person experience in weapons R/D. We are still waiting on what kind of 'aviation experience'...ooops...I mean 'aviation studies' you have. :rolleyes:

gambitost: 8603815 said:
Yeah...Am sure you speak from extensive person experience in weapons R/D. We are still waiting on what kind of 'aviation experience'...ooops...I mean 'aviation studies' you have. :rolleyes:
Nevermind him, in his eyes and alike, China Military is the best and others are just rubbish lol.......talking About sheer blindness

Nevermind him, in his eyes and alike, China Military is the best and others are just rubbish lol.......talking About sheer blindness
Mr. Anty got busted by me on lying about his 'aviation' experience.

A while back, he tried to shut down some Indians by way of his 'aviation experience', which is a broad phrase covering everything from technical to business. Personally, I have no aviation experience in the business side, but I am a 10-yr USAF veteran plus nearly 9 yrs in the civilian aviation sector, so I asked him on more details on his 'aviation experience'. The guy amended to 'aviation studies', which is even more vague to the point of being meaningless. He made not a single post explaining the basics of anything. The only thing he knows is how to be a cheerleader for China.

On this forum, the Americans have Army, Navy, and Air Force (me), and all of us used our military experience to explained and revealed things that are unique to the military life, things that cannot be made up. Although I am a Desert Storm veteran, I have never been in combat, so I made no commentaries about what it is like to be in combat. In the USAF, all of us supposed to keep ready at all times what is called a 'mobag' -- mobility bag. In my mobag, I am supposed to keep two sets of BDUs, two flight suits, two sets of underwear, an extra pair of steel toed combat boots, and so on. Am Air Force, so what we keep is not the same as what the Army have. Was I apprehensive on receiving deployment notice, told to go home, and make sure my mobag is ready to go ? Of course I was. But being apprehensive is not the same as one's life being threatened. Those who have been in combat know poseurs when they see one. Likewise, those who have experience at something know liars and frauds when they read/hear things that does not conform to their experience.

Most people on this forum are smart enough to know better than to lie about themselves. This guy just let his ego got the better of him and got busted.

You have been busted many times not only by me, but by many members here.

Dont try to divert, just show us any evidence to prove your another claim.

Mr. Anty got busted by me on lying about his 'aviation' experience.

A while back, he tried to shut down some Indians by way of his 'aviation experience', which is a broad phrase covering everything from technical to business. Personally, I have no aviation experience in the business side, but I am a 10-yr USAF veteran plus nearly 9 yrs in the civilian aviation sector, so I asked him on more details on his 'aviation experience'. The guy amended to 'aviation studies', which is even more vague to the point of being meaningless. He made not a single post explaining the basics of anything. The only thing he knows is how to be a cheerleader for China.

On this forum, the Americans have Army, Navy, and Air Force (me), and all of us used our military experience to explained and revealed things that are unique to the military life, things that cannot be made up. Although I am a Desert Storm veteran, I have never been in combat, so I made no commentaries about what it is like to be in combat. In the USAF, all of us supposed to keep ready at all times what is called a 'mobag' -- mobility bag. In my mobag, I am supposed to keep two sets of BDUs, two flight suits, two sets of underwear, an extra pair of steel toed combat boots, and so on. Am Air Force, so what we keep is not the same as what the Army have. Was I apprehensive on receiving deployment notice, told to go home, and make sure my mobag is ready to go ? Of course I was. But being apprehensive is not the same as one's life being threatened. Those who have been in combat know poseurs when they see one. Likewise, those who have experience at something know liars and frauds when they read/hear things that does not conform to their experience.

Most people on this forum are smart enough to know better than to lie about themselves. This guy just let his ego got the better of him and got busted.

You forget you've made a lot of claim and been busted many many times, not only by me but by other members. Your wrong claim starting from nacelle.. etc... etc has shown that your claim about your competence is very much questionable.

@gambit
It is A Shame that @antonius123 is a Chinese ethnic indonesian, it seem his heart and mind not For Indonesia but For the PRC, as an indonesian, i am so sorry For his act in this forum

Do you mean heart for Indonesia is by being hypocrite and cover up the truth, just like other your friends? Sorry that is not me.

@antonius123
Just what i've Said the other day, if your not happy livin and making money in indonesia, feel free to go somewhere else, we are not hypocrite as you Said, unjustice happen everyehere, not just in indonesia, it happen in U.S.A, AFRICA and yes it happen in CHINA too, ever heard Tibet or Xinjiang, you My Friends are the one that hypocrite, making a blind eye toward what happen in CHINA but bashing on your own country, the same country that give you the chance to Work and make A living.

@antonius123
Just what i've Said the other day, if your not happy livin and making money in indonesia, feel free to go somewhere else, we are not hypocrite as you Said, unjustice happen everyehere, not just in indonesia, it happen in U.S.A, AFRICA and yes it happen in CHINA too, ever heard Tibet or Xinjiang, you My Friends are the one that hypocrite, making a blind eye toward what happen in CHINA but bashing on your own country, the same country that give you the chance to Work and make A living.

So if injustice happen anywhere, you mean we have to hide injustice in Indonesia in the relevant thread - in order to be labelled as nationalistic?

Telling the truth about what happen in Indonesia doesn't mean bashing Indonesia. If you mean so then that prove you are hypocrite one. Your friends like priv4tt3r and mado were doing not right things by hiding truths and didn't show regrets of what happening in 98 instead say insensitive words which invite antipathy from other forum members, that gave people wrong impression about Indonesian, that is the real bashing Indonesia.

You do know DF-26 is a IRBM, not ASBM, even with the same terminal guidance system, you are looking at longer range, which in turn it mean more error prone system.

To say DF-26 can threaten US Carrier group is exactly the same as saying DF-31 can launch a nuclear attack on Hawaii and Japan and wipe out the Carrier Group stationed there before they even know what hit them. Oh well, you can do that, but the US will launch their Minuteman, as you will never know if the DF-26 is nuclear capable missile. Using them will be the same as using any tactical nuke.

DF-26 can be suited as ASBM, just like DF-21, only the range is more than twice of DF21.

Nope, it doesnt work like DF-31 or any other common ballistic missile, it is terminally guided with assistance of satelite (Jianbing-5/YaoGan-1 and Jianbing-6/YaoGan-2) which offering targeting information. It doesn't need nuclear warhead to destroy a super carrier.

Last edited:
@antonius123
No, the one that Mado and privateer talk is About 1966 PKI/Communist purge not About 98 riot, you should separate thing,
Sometime to embrace the future is to burry the hatchet, forgive and free yourself from hatred

You have been busted many times not only by me, but by many members here.
Just because you lack the technical background which you developed a false understanding of technical issues, that does not mean you or any of the PDF Chinese 'busted' me on anything.

Why not start by telling us what was your 'aviation studies' ? Was that from reading the now dead CDF ? :lol:

Just because you lack the technical background which you developed a false understanding of technical issues, that does not mean you or any of the PDF Chinese 'busted' me on anything.

Why not start by telling us what was your 'aviation studies' ? Was that from reading the now dead CDF ? :lol:

Your technical understanding has been busted many times. :laugh:

I could play your game by keep challenging your credibility/educational background/experience etc, or attacking your personal as you are doing now, but I dont want to derail this thread with that kind of stuff then end up with thread closed by mod.

So could you stick to the topic?

@antonius123
No, the one that Mado and privateer talk is About 1966 PKI/Communist purge not About 98 riot, you should separate thing,
Sometime to embrace the future is to burry the hatchet, forgive and free yourself from hatred

Please revisit this thread:
https://defence.pk/threads/in-indon...st-ethnic-chinese-remains-unaddressed.443630/
That is about 98 riot. Some of his comment has been erased because improper and trolling.

Like I said many times I have no problem with forgiving and not involve with any hatred. It is your own prejudice :)
I am just saying the truth, the plain truth that people like you doesn't want to see or reveal. Just like people who deny his national story because of feeling shame.

Your technical understanding has been busted many times.
Yeah...Let me know when you are ready to 'bust' me with your 'aviation studies'. :rolleyes:

I could play your game by keep challenging your credibility/educational background/experience...
Sure you can. But with what ? Your 'aviation studies' ?

So could you stick to the topic?
See post 15.

How not ? Please support your arguments from your extensive 'aviation studies'.

Yeah...Let me know when you are ready to 'bust' me with your 'aviation studies'. :rolleyes:

Sure you can. But with what ? Your 'aviation studies' ?

Sorry, I've done many times and it is more than enough to bust you.
Your claimed your military experience/study etc is doubtful.

See post 15.

What is your comment about my last feedback on this topic?

How not ? Please support your arguments from your extensive 'aviation studies'.

Why dont you tell me why that laser could kill DF26? I am interested to hear.

Back
Top Bottom