What's new

Meeran Shah - Mission Accomplished

Roheena Murad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Alhamdullaih finally all cleared by Pak Army Jawans .. Now It is on the way to success

Attachments

• Meeran Shah.jpg
    Meeran Shah.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Meeran Shah_.jpg
    Meeran Shah_.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
I wish this place become as peaceful as before. I have many friends from miranshah, very honorable and great hosts. I have never ate such a delicious namkeen ghost in miranshah not comparable to any other. Then this place became hub of terrorists very sad ,very sad. The people got dispersed, live under the fear of drone attacks and suicide bombing or being targeted by terrorists.

I wish this place become as peaceful as before. I have many friends from miranshah, very honorable and great hosts. I have never ate such a delicious namkeen ghost in miranshah not comparable to any other. Then this place became hub of terrorists very sad ,very sad. The people got dispersed, live under the fear of drone attacks and suicide bombing or being targeted by terrorists.
Alhamdulliah its all clear now... the life in Meeran Shah is about to begin and Yes you can go there and can eat Namkeen Gosht :tup:

I never heard of this place - could you please elaborate on what happened and what is happening?

@Talwar e Pakistan almost all of the terrorist attacks were planned there prior to operation. During Its clearance a lot of weopan caches , bomb factories were destroyed there, along with their entire command structure. I am not sure about this one but i think @Umair Nawaz 's frnd embraced martydom there. Maybe he can shed some light.
@Umair Nawaz.

I never heard of this place - could you please elaborate on what happened and what is happening?
meenanshah was the TTP base of operations. public executions, large scale bomb factories and supplies, training and housing of suicide bombers and labyrinth of cave systems . the amount of weaponry and explosives discovered were enough to wage a war against the state for a decade.

I fail to see the point
Cleared from Terrorist,new facilities provided like good school hospitals roads runways basically government rit has been established look at post#10 pictures from 2014 operation of meeran shah and it is the bazaar which has been shown post#1 all built up nicely looks good hence mission accomplished

Back
Top Bottom