What's new

Medical Breakthrough In China: Very First Robotic Surgery A Success

The entire operation was assisted by several nurses and doctors throughout the surgery. Unlike the manual procedures, the robotic surgery poses not just very good results but also remarkable ones.

Ohhh fully automated. I think China consider human as robots so it becomes robotic surgery.

@Beast

Medical Breakthrough In China: Very First Robotic Surgery A Success
By Maureen Bongat Jularbal
Feb 28, 2019 09:10 PM
robotic-cardiac-surgery.jpg

Are you ready for another breakthrough in science? China has recently just completed its first robotic surgery with flying colors, experts say.

On January 3, the surgery that created a history happened in First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University in Anhui, China. The 42-year-old patient, who was only identified as Wang, went through the operation after suffering from the numbness of his left hand and legs.

The entire operation was assisted by several nurses and doctors throughout the surgery. Unlike the manual procedures, the robotic surgery poses not just very good results but also remarkable ones.

The entire operation was incredibly shorter. As a matter of fact, surgeons say the entire medical procedure only lasted less than an hour.

Also, the robotic surgery only left Want with a short one-centimeter-long wound. He didn't even suffer from a lot of bleeding all throughout the procedure, according to surgeons.

Even days after the operation, the experts notice something that is never evident to regular surgeries. Wang was able to get up the bed as soon as the surgery was finished and was able to recover from his wounds and surgery after less than a week.

Normally, general recovery duration last more than a week. In some situations, recovery happened after several months. Patients who underwent regular surgical operations are also impossible to get up after the surgery is done. Also, most of the time, extensive bleeding always happens during the manual procedure.

All these have been altered through China's very first robotic surgery robot, which cost about 15 million yuan or about $2.31 million to build. This orthopedic robotic system is referred to by experts as Tinavi or Tianji in Chinese.

The Tianji robotic system is capable of being the perfect surgeon's assistant with tasks that focus more on "the extremities of the patient as well as pelvic fractures, and operations on the whole spinal segment (cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral vertebrae)", as reported by Next Shark.

Also, the system was programmed to be able to guide the surgeons all throughout the surgery by providing them surgical blueprints through multimodality imaging, which features trauma procedures and spine information.

Furthermore, Tianji became very effective and efficient in the medical field as it was also equipped with an optical tracking system, which makes it possible to monitor and perform 3D scanning all throughout the procedure. "Like GPS, it can also carry out real-time tracking to precisely position on the bones. Its robotic arm increases the consistency between surgical paths and planned trajectories," China Daily reports.

http://en.businesstimes.cn/articles...hina-very-first-robotic-surgery-a-success.htm
Beijingwalker, next tine posted a Chinese source article. This article is too bad and shabby that those cave man can't understand what is science.

http://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201801/09/WS5a53f237a31008cf16da5cee.html

Ohhh fully automated. I think China consider human as robots so it becomes robotic surgery.

@Beast

I guess I am wrong but this is the actual article than the shabby crap one posted by beijingwalker.

The one mention by u of Indian are earlier generation of surgery robotic. They are obsolete compare to Chinese third generation of robotic surgery.

Tianji is China’s third-generation homegrown orthopedic surgical robot and the world’s first robot to perform an operation on all sections of a spine, pelvis and limbs. [Photo/IC]

Do you Indian ever perform such test with robotics on all section of a spine,pelvis and limbs? No, Chinese one is the first. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Beijingwalker, next tine posted a Chinese source article. This article is too bad and shabby that those cave man can't understand what is science.

I guess I am wrong but this is the actual article than the shabby crap one posted by beijingwalker.

The one mention by u of Indian are earlier generation of surgery robotic. They are obsolete compare to Chinese third generation of robotic surgery.

Tianji is China’s third-generation homegrown orthopedic surgical robot and the world’s first robot to perform an operation on all sections of a spine, pelvis and limbs. [Photo/IC]

Do you Indian ever perform such test with robotics on all section of a spine? No, Chinese one is the first. :enjoy:

Hummm with robotic nurses.

First give basic medicine to your people so that they may not have to snuggle it.

Hummm with robotic nurses.

First give basic medicine to your people so that they may not have to snuggle it.
Lol.. trying to divert inquiry after you realised China robotic surgery mention here is far a generation ahead of Indian one. I thought u will say India has already perform such test and u will brag and show me a link of proof? I am waiting.. :rofl:

Are you going to tell me India already perform that 10 years ago?

With such machine, even highly complicated nerve or brain surgery with success rate of 40% in the past will upgrade to 80% success rate.

Indeed a miracle.
A Miracle is the Voca of those who believe in a Higher Power.

Didn't know you were believing in that...

guess I am wrong but this is the actual article than the shabby crap one posted by beijingwalker.
Lol.. trying to divert inquiry after you realised China robotic surgery mention here is far a generation ahead of Indian one. I thought u will say India has already perform such test and u will brag and show me a link of proof? I am waiting.. :rofl:

Are you going to tell me India already perform that 10 years ago?

Look at the contradiction on your two posts.

Enjoy your mean succes. I don't want to come in way but one idiot abused me so I have to post references of much advance surgeries done in India a decade ago.

Now I hope Chinese patients will not have to come to India for operations. I hope now China will provide some quality drugs to its patients at affordable cost so that they may not have to snuggle it.

Look at the contradiction on your two posts.

Enjoy your mean succes. I don't want to come in way but one idiot abused me so I have to post references of much advance surgeries done in India a decade ago.

Now I hope Chinese patients will not have to come to India for operations. I hope now China will provide some quality drugs to its patients at affordable cost so that they may not have to snuggle it.
Stop humiliate yourself further. A nokia 3310 and a Huawei mate 20 pro both serve the function as handphone. Are u going to claim both are the same level?

You pwned yourself and at least got the guts to admit your foolishness. When are u going to show me an article of India robotic surgery carry out on all section of a spine, pelvis and limbs 10 years ago?

Stop humiliate yourself further. A nokia 3310 and a Huawei mate 20 pro both serve the function as handphone. Are u going to claim both are the same level?

You pwned yourself and at least got the guts to admit your foolishness. When are u going to show me an article of India robotic surgery carry out on all section of a spine, pelvis and limbs 10 years ago?

No you are right. Indian medical sector comparable to apple against huwaHof China.

Next step I hope they make the Operation Room look more clean, modern and safe not like now so cluster with stuff and messy. (Look at all those wires everywhere, it is a safety hazards, someone can really trip over them. )

China completes world’s first 5G remote surgery in test on animal

Next step I hope they make the Operation Room look more clean, modern and safe not like now so cluster with stuff and messy. (Look at all those wires everywhere, it is a safety hazards, someone can really trip over them. )
The photo of OP article is not from the real operation room, it's just a western medical photo used by the author

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom