What's new

McDonald’s Pakistan VS India!! Epic Fast Food Showdown!!

He’s in Pakistan??? I loved watching his videos, especially some india, some African and SE Asian countries he went to. Waiting for him to go Pakistan and he’s finally gone. Great videos to come!

I think there are similar videos available on YouTube. The bottom line is

In India they have vegetarian options in MCDonald’s whereas in Pakistan you have a menu similar to anywhere in the world with real meat and tastes like any European country more or less

I think there are similar videos available on YouTube. The bottom line is

In India they have vegetarian options in MCDonald’s whereas in Pakistan you have a menu similar to anywhere in the world with real meat and tastes like any European country more or less
They had to degrade food to suit Indian taste.

Pakistani menu is the same as the middle Eastern one.

India actually has two McDonald's zones, North & East ; West & South.
West & South has much more variety in their products and has most international products (except beef/pork obviously)

In the states i love carls jr you guys have it think it called hardys in india i dont mind mcdonalds but without beef it good but not great

He’s in Pakistan??? I loved watching his videos, especially some india, some African and SE Asian countries he went to. Waiting for him to go Pakistan and he’s finally gone. Great videos to come!

I have never understood these food channels including Mark Wiens.

Exactly what talent, what skills do these guys have, other than making funny faces and saying 'wow'?

Yeah, McDonalds India isn’t that great. But it’s everywhere and you know exactly l what you’re getting walking into one.

That said, regular beef burgers (pretty amazing actually)— are plenty available in most metros - especially in Delhi, Haryana etc — just not in any McDonalds.

Is McDonald's rare in Pakistan or are there a lot of them?

I've also wondered how much different the menu is there than here in the states.

Is McDonald's rare in Pakistan or are there a lot of them?

Western fast food, especially the brand names, are considered status symbols in Pakistan. Rich spoiled kids , young professionals, and upwardly mobile couples want to be seen there. The term 'burger' is a derogatory term for a wannbe-Western Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom