What's new

Mcdonalds and Starbucks donating all profits to Israeli war..

I am Boycotting them both from now on

I already did bro. There are more than billions Muslims. If we all could have boycott all the Zionist brands than it would have been different picture. :hitwall:

There is a McDonald's at Fortress Stadium I once visited years ago...Personally I don't support all these western fast-food chains in Pakistan, besides most of our people can barely afford these 500-1200+ Rupee meals at the those McDonald's...

But I no longer visit McDonald and haven't ate there in years...I Recommend we boycott Zionist Corporations.

Last edited:
Wow...Fast food is literally pennies here in the western world...I can't believe a meal there costs so much A1Kaid...especially when a recruit in the Pakistan military earns only 6,000 rupees a month...This is sad. If I get accepted into the military my family will be sending money to me monthly on top of what I earn but the average person must be having a hard time keeping up with the world in Pakistan.

Sad.

PS - Put pressure on the government to increase the pathetic pay of armed forces members, they sacrifice so much for us.

Gotta agree! No need to eat all that western **** when you have AMAZING options available all around you.

But on the other hand, you have People who're employed there and are making a living out of working there. What's their fault really? At least these franchises create job opportunities for the less fortunate.

Wow...Fast food is literally pennies here in the western world...I can't believe a meal there costs so much A1Kaid...especially when a recruit in the Pakistan military earns only 6,000 rupees a month...This is sad. If I get accepted into the military my family will be sending money to me monthly on top of what I earn but the average person must be having a hard time keeping up with the world in Pakistan.

Sad.

PS - Put pressure on the government to increase the pathetic pay of armed forces members, they sacrifice so much for us.

Absolutely KB, I once discussed this with someone personally before...

In Pakistan ONLY and ONLY the rich and the middle class eat at McDonald's...

Here in the US mostly the middle class and lower class eat at the McDonald's.

In the US McDonald's food is cheap for example McDonald's "Dollar Menu" and all these low price meals they offer here...

But in Pakistan McDonald's food is actually way too expensive for the average Pakistani family to dine there.

By the way your better of going to Lahore Food Street and getting some real good fish, chicken tikka w/naan, gooshit/lamb, shwaramaa, and other tasty Pakistani cuisine! For someone with decent money.

Did you guys know that the owner of Ecko and Ralph Lauren himself are both Jews...

They came to NYC with their Jewish families...In the case of Ralph Lauren he changed his last name so nobody would discover he was a Jew...See at the time there was a lot of Anti-Semitism in America particularly in NYC...

Feel free to prove me wrong...

Why only stop at some companies?

Why not go all the way and boycott the countries that support the Zionists?

Why only stop at some companies?

Why not go all the way and boycott the countries that support the Zionists?

No, that would be too much for them to take. Eventually majority if not all would have to shut down their computers right now. :)

No, that would be too much for them to take. Eventually majority if not all would have to shut down their computers right now. :)

For Them? We're talking about the GENERAL public here. Not figures from different Governments. On a general PUBLIC level, these protests and boycotts are the BEST way to deliver your message and let your opinion be heard by the masses.

Most of the Huge companies are owned by Zionists, but we have alternatives for them as well.

Intel = AMD

Nokia = samsung, sony , motorola , LG

Mcdonalds = Kaybees ( in Karachi ), KFC ( maybe )

Arsenal = Manchester united ;)

CocaCola/Pepsi = Amrat cola, Pakola

Starbucks = Coffee day , Tim burtons

The world can indeed live without the Israeli brands.

I was amazed to hear Zardari saying that taliban pay more to their militants then we do to our army. What more could be pathetic then this.:tsk:

I didnt knew Nokia was a Jewish company, ahh well now have to sell my N-95.

If really all things "tainted" by the "Jews" were to be discarded, one has to really be ready to live in the middle ages.

The nuclear energy and weapons for one won't be possible without E=mc2. Jewish scientists had much to contribute in almost all branches of science and technology.

Why does it seem that people don't want to put their money where the mouth is! They seem to just want to get away by paying the homilies.

If one is really sincere about the issue he should talk of stopping the usage of electricity for example rather than switching from one company to the other. That is if some Jews made a strong contribution in getting electricity to the homes.

Back
Top Bottom