What's new

McCain: confident of easing Vietnam arms embargo

The whole ASEAN lived in fear of invasion from Vietnam especially Thailand.

Don't try to provoke Vietnam, it is no fun for you.

481910.jpg

boeingmsademo-fieldaviation0.jpg

Mark my words, you heard it here first.

And to get a full fledged Poseidon or F-16s, they'll ask for a colour revolution first. :coffee:
you are joking. we are not so cheap. No way, the US must put more on the table: billions of military aid, nuclear subs, destroyers, f-35s...

Base on what VN MP Nguyen Tan DUng said: we may get GDP $% 5,000 in 2020 .so the article maybe right abt VN future. So, how can u say: our Govt. failed in growing VN GDP when 2020 dont come yet ??

Even if you lower your target like what your PM said, you're still not goin to achieve it:

Let's say your GDP per cap will be $1900 by the end of this year.

To achieve the $3900 target for 2015, you would need an annual growth rate of over 90%. :cheesy:

To achieve the $5000 target for year 2020, you would need an average annual growth of +20% over the next five years. :cheesy: Even China can never achieve this 20% growth rate.

So even with the lowered goal set by your PM, it's not going to happen. You will still fail. :pop:

Who said VN get GDP $% 7,000 Before 2010 is totally BS. Before 2010, VN is still the enemy of the West and US>

The US economists said it. And they said it during this year in 2014 not 2010.

They say if your country did A, B, C before 2010, then you would have $7000 now. So they say you must do A, B, C now if you want growth for the future.

If you say they are BS before, then it means they are BS now, because they are telling you to do the same thing they want you to do before 2010.

If you say they are not BS now, that they are now friend and helping you, then it means they didn't tell BS about your govt failed achievement. What they telling you now, is the same what they told you before.

So it means either the US is BS, or your govt is BS. :pop:

you are joking. we are not so cheap. No way, the US must put more on the table: billions of military aid, nuclear subs, destroyers, f-35s...

That's what I basically said. If you want F16s, Poseidon, Ticonderoga, Aegis, subs (that's if you can afford them), the US will ask for colour rev first.

For now, they'll just offer you something like the Boeing MSA.

Funny thing is C295 MPA has similar price to the Boeing MSA but the C295 MPA has far more capability. So when I'm gona see your officials checking out the MSA, I'm gona :omghaha: then you guys should stop dreaming about the Poseidon.

nothing if compared to you :enjoy:
you are the brave lonely fighter here from japan. one man fighting against the chinese pdf army. not too bad.

Ha ha ha! And i see you're doing a good job fighting off a pirate army, a black one at that. lol :lol: :tup:

@Viet , i see you're experiencing a "Một mình chống mafia" as @xesy termed it. :lol:

Arrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh, could it be Nihonjin1051 is actually a Viet in disguise?

I doubt that is your real picture. You said you want anonymity but keep posting picture of "yourself".

But I'm happy you didn't mistake my screen name for an extremist symbol. :enjoy:

But I'm happy you didn't mistake my screen name for an extremist symbol. :enjoy:

You an extremist? Hardly. A person who posts about Buddhist mantras is hardly consistent with some extremists in the Middle East. :lol:

Le Chaim! :cheers:

You an extremist? Hardly. A person who posts about Buddhist mantras is hardly consistent with some extremists in the Middle East. :lol:

Le Chaim! :cheers:

But I'm willing to go extreme to get an Indonesian wife. :smitten:but the sole Indonesia girl here totally ignore me. :undecided:

the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey visits Hanoi today.
both sides have agreed to law enforcement cooperation at sea. whatever it means.

I can foresee aegis destroyers and nuclear subs in our naval asset soon.

460x.jpg

Here's a song for you, buddy.

That song is no good. It is a disgrace to the original Chinese version.

I need the bahasa Indonesia version. Or maybe a Japanese song, something that a Nisei :smitten:would fall for?

And don't post Thai love songs. If I sing those, a bunch of pretty men might jump me.

the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey visits Hanoi today.
both sides have agreed to law enforcement cooperation at sea. whatever it means.

I can foresee aegis destroyers and nuclear subs in our naval asset soon.

460x.jpg

I didn't know that that there was this much rapport between US and Viet Nam. Great News!

I didn't know that that there was this much rapport between US and Viet Nam. Great News!
Dempsey stays for 4 days in Hanoi. Seems he has many things to discuss. Everything is possible, including the start of negotiating a formal military alliance. the Chinese have gone over the limit.

But I'm willing to go extreme to get an Indonesian wife. :smitten:but the sole Indonesia girl here totally ignore me. :undecided:
@madokafc
here is someone who is desperate for you :cry:

Arrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh, could it be Nihonjin1051 is actually a Viet in disguise?

I doubt that is your real picture. You said you want anonymity but keep posting picture of "yourself".

I don´t think that Nihonjin is Viet. he knows less about Vietnam but too much about Japan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom