What's new

Mausoleums & Shrines in Pakistan

A Hindu Shrine at the edge of a street in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Date: 1910
Credit: Bliss & Tilden Photographers.

1627336588961.png

1627337311028.png

Syed Ahmad Sultan (Urdu, Saraiki, Punjabi, also known as Sakhi Sarwar, Lakh Data, Nigah wala Pir and Lalan Wali Sarkar, was the son of Hazrat Syed Zain ul Abiden, who migrated from Baghdad and settled in Shahkot, near Multan in 1126 A.D

brahim Faqeer setting up his wears to attract people by his performance at Shrine of Sufi Poet Saeen Hazrat Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai at Bhit Shah town of Sindh

1630369006090.png

Shrine of Saeen Sufi Hazrat Lal Shahbaz Qalandar
at Sehwan Sharif of Sindh............................

1633215479012.png

1633215508049.png

1633215532696.png

1633215557682.png

Every single of them should have been bulldoze long time ago, today they are turned into Adday of Grave worshiping, drug addicts and fake pir fakeer and Mushriqs...

Sindh Pakistan The Land of Sufis.
View of Shrine of Sufi Saeen Sachal Sarmast (1739–1827) born Abdul Wahab Farooqi was a prominent Sindhi Sufi Poet from Daraza Sharif , Ranipur, Dist Khairpur of Sindh..

1633803410010.png

1633803442516.png

Every Mausoleums & Shrines should be under government control either Federal or provincial to prevent grave worshiping, illegal drug usage, fake peeri muridi and
anti-Islamic activities in Pakistan.

Every Mausoleums & Shrines should be under government control either Federal or provincial to prevent grave worshiping, illegal drug usage, fake peeri muridi and
anti-Islamic activities in Pakistan.
Then where will the gaddi-nasheens will go? Who will control the chanda (funds)? Is it even possible? Brother, As far as my knowledge leads me this is not possible. These type of people have very strong resistance to any plans that may harm them or their pockets.

Then where will the gaddi-nasheens will go? Who will control the chanda (funds)? Is it even possible? Brother, As far as my knowledge leads me this is not possible. These type of people have very strong resistance to any plans that may harm them or their pockets.

That’s the point…..need to control this mafia and the money being collected and used for illegal activities. All of this can be done under national security policy, FATF and anti money laundering laws. If they need Chanda, it has be done properly with bank accounts and special government commission/committee/org looking after it.

That’s the point…..need to control this mafia and the money being collected and used for illegal activities. All of this can be done under national security policy, FATF and anti money laundering laws. If they need Chanda, it has be done properly with bank accounts and special government commission/committee/org looking after it.
Very difficult task to start with.

1653227077078.png

Shrine of Ghiring Faqeer near Bhit Shah town of Sindh....

Back
Top Bottom