What's new

Maulana Tariq Jameel Ki Sharif Khandan Ki Mushkilat Ke Khaatme Ki Dua

He is so worried about Sharif Khandan under consequences while never spoke a word against TTP.

Tomorrow, he will give something to IK. What's the big deal? He probably knows that wajeefa won't be able to save nawaz if he is a crook. So he just gave it to nawaz

And plus give him ( Nawaz ) a Wazeefa to read to end of difficulties:coffee:

Is it really possible to force God to work for you?
Unfortunately, I always thought its opposite... It's man who has choice to follow God's path or face his wrath.
What will become of such misleading mullas.... i see no bright side.

Last edited:
Malunna na dua mangi aur PDF par fatwa jari ho gaay. lol. Bhai dua mangnay ka haq sab ko hai chahe koi bhi ho.

Is it really possible to force God to work for you?
Unfortunately, I always thought its opposite... It's man who has choice to follow God's path or face it's wrath.
What will become of such misleading mullas.... i see no bright side.

It is for Allah to decide and Allah has asked us to pray to him nothing wrong here. Allah kabool karay na karay Allah ki marzi.

Malunna na dua mangi aur PDF par fatwa jari ho gaay. lol. Bhai dua mangnay ka haq sab ko hai chahe koi bhi ho.

It is for Allah to decide and Allah has asked us to pray to him nothing wrong here. Allah kabool karay na karay Allah ki marzi.

Allah se dua mangnay ke liya maulana se ijazat ? aur ye wazifa kiya hota he?

Molana meets everyone makes dua for every one he has policy of love for all hate for none which I consider childish

This is what happens when you gives Mullah too much importance. The only role of Mullah in society must be to give Azaan and lead prayers.

I don't see a Problem , If in his last time Paraoh can make dua to Allah so why not Nawaz ?

When I said it’s any Haraj in it;) I just shared a news while drinking tea:p: chae pien ga ya lassi?
Lassi chai to addiction . Hai better stay away from it :P

This is what happens when you gives Mullah too much importance. The only role of Mullah in society must be to give Azaan and lead prayers.
Tariq jamil is not like other mullahs tho he is a good guy imo

Allah se dua mangnay ke liya maulana se ijazat ? aur ye wazifa kiya hota he?
This is Pakistan not Saudia, Pakistan ma wazifa allowed hai Saudi main nahi hai waha Saud ki marzi chalti hai Pakistan main nahi.

Back
Top Bottom