What's new

Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui, one of Uttar Pradesh's prominent clerics, arrested by ATS

... Moreover, Punjab and Kashmir are divided. If I was from there I wouldn't be ecstatic about it. East Punjabi Muslims were ethnically cleansed. West Punjabi Hindus/Sikhs were ethnically cleansed.

They are in their homeland and in their identity.

And they are paying for it
EModrXSW4AARH00.jpeg

Lack of foresight

They are paying for their own failure to understand India and the burden of historical enmity with HindusView attachment 779607
No lack of foreisght, that is your assumption. Muslims belong to their ethnic homelands, and there will be no mass transfer of populations [crime against humanity]. East Punjabi Muslims were ethnically cleansed and Punjab is divided. Muslims in other areas held their own. Nobody wants division of states on the basis of religious affiliation.

No lack of foreisght, that is your assumption. Muslims belong to their ethnic homelands, and there will be no mass transfer of populations [crime against humanity]. East Punjabi Muslims were ethnically cleansed and Punjab is divided. Muslims in other areas held their own. Nobody wants division of states on the basis of religious affiliation.
Mass transfer 🤣🤣🤣

Bruv Pakistan isn't taking anyone

Pakistan is only for it's citizens

India needs to be partitioned because how are Indian Muslims supposed to tolerate a increasingly hindutva extremist communal state in India????

Mass transfer 🤣🤣🤣

Bruv Pakistan isn't taking anyone

Pakistan is only for it's citizens

India needs to be partitioned because how are Indian Muslims supposed to tolerate a increasingly hindutva extremist communal state in India????
I knew you didn't mean transfer to Pakistan as you hate Indians. I meant no division of anyone's state on the basis of religion. My ancestry has historical connection all over my ethnic state. Why would I want it divided? You don't divide something you love. Neither is it demographically practical.

I knew you didn't mean transfer to Pakistan as you hate Indians. I meant no division of anyone's state on the basis of religion. My ancestry has historical connection all over my ethnic state. Why would I want it divided? You don't divide something you love. Neither is it demographically practical.

Yaar being lynched isn't practical, but sometimes you just have to defend your community and family

ERNd03qWoAY09ML.jpeg

Salaam

What's a religious conversion syndicate?
As per news they were sponsored by various channels to run organization under Islamic preaching to convert hindus to Muslim etc
Salaam

What's a religious conversion syndicate?
As per news they were sponsored by various channels to run organization under Islamic preaching to convert hindus to Muslim etc

Quran 5-3 This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me.

when a non Muslim quotes Quran he needs to know you quote the full verse .

In full :

5:3

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

India is becoming more and more hell for Muslims, as the time goes on.

when a non Muslim quotes Quran he needs to know you quote the full verse .

In full :

5:3

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
The part I quoted is clear. What's your point. Showing off is not a point.

Back
Top Bottom