What's new

Maulana Fazlur Rehman: “From earthquakes to inflation are caused by the Jeans-Wearing Women"

He might not have said this publically but that is exactly how these bastard political mullah talk in their private gatherings.

I totally agree with mulana , it is prohibited in islam to wear such clothes which expose body part in public places , may be my some brothers here on pdf didnt agree with me but fact remains fact

Bhai its satire !!!
Here is another piece from the same website
JUI-F chief visits Jim Morrison’s grave | Khabaristan Times

@Irfan Baloch the OP should have made that clear....unless he was too much of an idiot to realize that himself !

Serves me right for not reading it, still, I'd like to see him burn his beard regardless. His muffled screams of anguish would be a heartening sound indeed.

I totally agree with mulana , it is prohibited in islam to wear such clothes which expose body part in public places , may be my some brothers here on pdf didnt agree with me but fact remains fact

What business is it of yours what others chose to wear?

And is petty shit like this really the concern of others or the concern of high level representatives and politicians?
There a million things messed up about our country, and this man and people like him are part of that, I'd rather have everyone in Pakistan dressed in 2 piece swim suits than think and behave like this man.

This is what people like him have been doing among Muslim nations since well before Pakistan, concerning themselves in petty things, being hostile towards others for it. They ignore real issued, and in their petty behaviour and hostility they breed more problems than before.

Its not going to effect me any way,as i am not a Pakistani but still brother tell be how wearing jeans is exposing once body parts.

Its not going to effect me any way,as i am not a Pakistani but still brother tell be how wearing jeans is exposing once body parts.

Infact in most parts of the world jeans is considered conservative dressing. Only in South Asia it is something revealing lol!

Kabristan Times ?? :lol: dint know Iranian brothers have their IQ level on a par with some Indian members here

Come on Satire
No! It's at par with most Pakistani posters out here!! :D Especially women!! :P :lol:

Some have even taken this article seriously. It's just satire but our friends from across the border can't differentiate between parody and a credible piece of writing! :dirol:

Last edited:
This has turned into international news as a non satire and reputable news agencies are passing this as reality :/

Search for below terms and you will see even dailymail posted this on their website ffs

Pakistani-cleric-says-women-wear-jeans-blame-earthquakes-terrorism-rising-inflation.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom