What's new

Maulana Fazlur Rehman: “From earthquakes to inflation are caused by the Jeans-Wearing Women"

eheh, the way these Pakistanis have been going on about how R&AW is causing trouble there, just imagine the level of RAW penetration in the madrassa/jihadi community here ;)
Well thats a thing, You get to know how good you are from your enemies, not from your own people.Who scream RAW is nothing etc.
But the whole thing is to divert pressure on the Govt. and their Army.They need a Boogeyman for it, so Who could be a best Boogeyman other than Bharat.(Even when we did nothing),that is why there is no Proof till now nor anything and even UNO,USA,UK,EU,CHINA don't care about them because they are horseshite.
They cannot stop the jihad going on in their country, they have given them too much importance,too much weapons,too much finance generating capabilities to be able to sustain themselves on their own even if the Government funding is totally cut.They raised a New Hydras Head!When they chop it off,Two more Heads shall arise. ;)

we need to fight extremism indeed. In pakistan we Suffered from both Iranian and saudi extremism .

anyway your posted a stupid blog out of enthuisism so now linking it to anything serious is mere facepalm we better read before we post :)

They bring tsunami awwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo
what iranian extremism have done in pakistan?

anyway your posted a stupid blog out of enthuisism so now linking it to anything serious is mere facepalm we better read before we post :)
I admit I did not know it is satire but here is the true bitter fact:
Despite this article being satire, it seemed so real to me because this kind of mind set is fit well with this specific guy that if it was real I could not doubt it.... The same guy, a few weeks back asked Pakistani salafis to make a 100K army of Salafis to go attack bare-foot Yemenis because Shia Houthis are going to destroy Mecca and Medina!!! And the more bitter fact was that thousands believed him... No body asked himself that Shia are pro Shrines and Ka,aba and Salafis are against Shrines as they consider it Kofr!!

What do you mean there is nothing back there and it looks wrong?Care to explain?
He means that Indian girls have no ASH and they wearing jeans it sound wrong with them not having any bumps as ASH... I noticed this too... just like Japs and Korean and Chinese...

I admit I did not know it is satire but here is the true bitter fact:
Despite this article being satire, it seemed so real to me because this kind of mind set is fit well with this specific guy that if it was real I could not doubt it.... The same guy, a few weeks back asked Pakistani salafis to make a 100K army of Salafis to go attack bare-foot Yemenis because Shia Houthis are going to destroy Mecca and Medina!!! And the more bitter fact was that thousands believed him... No body asked himself that Shia are pro Shrines and Ka,aba and Salafis are against Shrines as they consider it Kofr!!

He means that Indian girls have no ASH and they wearing jeans it sound wrong with them not having any bumps as ASH... I noticed this too... just like Japs and Korean and Chinese...
Bro, i know about Bharatiya girls wearing jeans ( We were a open society) We explored all things, we were seekers of knowledge not absolutists.You should read about our Advaita,Dvaita ,Vishistha Advaita and Shoonya Philosophies.
Before Islamic Invasions happened. from Middle East,That is when your Parsis(Zorastrian) brethren of ours came to Bharat as Refugees.They still live the same and Worship the same (FIRE) Your Ahura Mazda and etc. you can understand if you read Shah Namah, which was compiled in Bharat! Parsi became Farsi because the Arabs couldn't pronounce Pa instead they pronounced Fa, so it became FARSI Instead of PARSI!

That explains the state of scientific temper in muslim world (few exceptions)

Maulana should visit delhi university and try to find out why there is never been a major earthquake in Delhi
508fdfa2-13a8-42ab-be5a-25fa77cf91e1wallpaper1.jpg

9279_5519429689baa.jpeg

Last edited:
Bro, i know about Bharatiya girls wearing jeans ( We were a open society) We explored all things, we were seekers of knowledge not absolutists.You should read about our Advaita,Dvaita ,Vishistha Advaita and Shoonya Philosophies.
Before Islamic Invasions happened. from Middle East,That is when your Parsis(Zorastrian) brethren of ours came to Bharat as Refugees.They still live the same and Worship the same (FIRE) Your Ahura Mazda and etc. you can understand if you read Shah Namah, which was compiled in Bharat! Parsi became Farsi because the Arabs couldn't pronounce Pa instead they pronounced Fa, so it became FARSI Instead of PARSI!
India as a whole or DESI is a cradle of human civilization be it Pakistan or India... Zoroastrians are not worshiping FIRE!! It is a symbol... they worship Ahura Mazda which is another name of Allah, God, Elah who I think all are different names of one God... Zoroastrians also believe in ONE GOD... In Iran today Zoroastrians are considered people of book and a sensible religion...
In Iranian history there were times that Sunni rulers could not stand Zorostrians in Iran and they had rough time so they decided to live in India...but since Iranians became Shia, they became very moderate and tolerant people... In Today's Iranian Shia, Zoroastrians are very free to practice their religion... In some cities in central Iran like YAZD you can still find them having FIRE temples and celebrating their sacred days... They even have Parliament members in Iranian Parliament... Iranian Zorostrians and Iranian Shia or Sunnis have a lot in common even today... Many of current Iranian customs and celebrations root back to Zorostrian times and we share them regardless of our religion... Newrouz, Charshanbe Souri, Mehregan Festival, etc are all Zoroastrian events that are kept alive up to today and all Iranians celebrate them

Last edited:
This thread is getting so embarrassing just as its gaining ,more pages .

Earth quake??
Delhi is called rape capital, last time i googled ,i got this.
But Foreign women are not shot at without reason (karanchi) neither Foreigners got abducted and beheaded like in pakistan meanwhile in India Foreign tourist registered an impressive growth.

Heck even cricketers fear to play in your country except for loonies like zimbawe

Regarding rape compare the rate with other muslim countries

But Foreign women are not shot at without reason (karanchi) neither Foreigners got abducted and beheaded like in pakistan meanwhile in India Foreign tourist registered an impressive growth.

Heck even cricketers fear to play in your country except for loonies like zimbawe

Regarding rape compare the rate with other muslim countries
Ur ignorance.

Iwont comment further. I hate point scoring over dead, rape victims, iwill leave this thread.

India as a whole or DESI is a cradle of human civilization be it Pakistan or India... Zoroastrians are not worshiping FIRE!! It is a symbol... they worship Ahura Mazda which is another name of Allah, God, Elah who I think all are different names of one God... Zoroastrians also believe in ONE GOD... In Iran today Zoroastrians are considered people of book and a sensible religion...
In Iranian history there were times that Sunni rulers could not stand Zorostrians in Iran and they had rough time so they decided to live in India...but since Iranians became Shia, they became very moderate and tolerant people... In Today's Iranian Shia, Zoroastrians are very free to practice their religion... In some cities in central Iran like YAZD you can still find them having FIRE temples and celebrating their sacred days... They even have Parliament members in Iranian Parliament... Iranian Zorostrians and Iranian Shia or Sunnis have a lot in common even today... Many of current Iranian customs and celebrations root back to Zorostrian times and we share them regardless of our religion... Newrouz, Charshanbe Souri, Mehregan Festival, etc are all Zoroastrian events that are kept alive up to today and all Iranians celebrate them
That is a good thing, you still kept up your traditions and your way of life.
Well Shia yes, The battle of Karbala. We saw Muslims in my city, killing garden lizards(due to it's particular Neck action during mating), It seems they told the the Sunni Armies the location of Women and Children hiding inside a well, who were later massacred.
Just as the Spider spinning the web to hide jews and the Qarghad tree which will hide Jews
I just want to know Brother, why you have a city named YAZD and do nothing towards #YAZIDIS in Iraq?
The point here is how good they integrated here with us not, how many fire temples they have here with us.
Also wanted to ask you about the "Ocean of stars" and "Mehdi Moud"
This is Ahura Mazda!
ahura mazda.jpg

Last edited:
That is a good thing, you still kept up your traditions and your way of life.
Well Shia yes, The battle of Karbala. We saw Muslims in my city, killing garden lizards(due to it's particular Neck action during mating), It seems they told the the Sunni Armies the location of Women and Children hiding inside a well, who were later massacred.
Just as the Spider spinning the web to hide jews and the Qarghad tree which will hide Jews
I just want to know Brother, why you have a city named YAZD and do nothing towards #YAZIDIS in Iraq?
The point here is how good they integrated here with us not, how many fire temples they have here with us.
Also wanted to ask you about the "Ocean of stars" and "Mehdi Moud"
This is Ahura Mazda!
View attachment 224750
Did you know Japanese car maker MAZDA's name is taken from Iranian AHURA MAZDA?
The company website states that its name is derived from Ahura Mazda, a god of wisdom, intelligence and harmony of the earliest civilizations in West Asia (Persia). Ahura Mazda (Persian : اهورا مزدا-Sanskrit: असुर मेधा (Asura-Medhā)), is the name of God toZoroastrians.

But about YAZD:

Yazd has a history of over 5,000 years, dating back to the time of the Median empire, when it was known as "Ysatis" (or "Issatis"). The present city name, however, is derived from Yazdegerd I, a Sassanid ruler. The city was definitely a Zoroastrian centre during Sassanid times. After the Arab Islamic conquest of Persia, many Zoroastrians migrated to Yazd from neighbouring provinces. By paying a levy, Yazd was allowed to remain Zoroastrian even after its conquest, and Islam only gradually became the dominant religion in the city.

Amir Chakhmaq Square
Because of its remote desert location and the difficulty of access, Yazd remained largely immune to large battles and the destruction and ravages of war. For instance, it was a haven for those fleeing from destruction in other parts of Persia during the Mongol invasion. In 1272 it was visited by Marco Polo, who remarked on the city's fine silk-weaving industry. In the book The Travels of Marco Polo, he described Yazd in the following way:

It is a good and noble city, and has a great amount of trade. They weave there quantities of a certain silk tissue known as Yasdi, which merchants carry into many quarters to dispose of. When you leave this city to travel further, you ride for seven days over great plains, finding harbour to receive you at three places only. There are many fine woods producing dates upon the way, such as one can easily ride through; and in them there is great sport to be had in hunting and hawking, there being partridges and quails and abundance of other game, so that the merchants who pass that way have plenty of diversion. There are also wild asses, handsome creatures. At the end of those seven marches over the plain, you come to a fine kingdom which is called Kerman.

Yazd briefly served as the capital of the Muzaffarid Dynasty in the fourteenth century, and was unsuccessfully besieged in 1350–1351 by the Injuids under Shaikh Abu Ishaq. The Friday (or Congregation) Mosque, arguably the city's greatest architectural landmark, as well as other important buildings, date to this period. During the Qajar dynasty (18th Century AD) it was ruled by the Bakhtiari Khans.

Under the rule of the Safavid (16th century), some people migrated from Yazd and settled in an area that is today on the Iran-Afghanistan border. The settlement, which was named Yazdi, was located in what is now Farah City in the province of the same name in Afghanistan. Even today, people from this area speak with an accent very similar to that of the people of Yazd.

The people of Yazd are known for being peaceful, clever, and hard-working. One of the notable things about Yazd is its family-centred culture. According to official statistics from Iran's National Organization for Civil Registration, Yazd is among the three cities with the lowest divorce rates in Iran.

=================================================================================
Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom