What's new

Maths learning website/software?

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello,

Do you recommend any good maths learning website or software. I would prefer games too.

Basically it's been 7 years since I have been out of touch with maths and now want to revise everything again since my recent-most qualifications were in ICT and Accounting & Finance but not maths. I am looking for a site/software that has extensive information within the site and it helps me begin from scratch (adding, subtraction) and I progress towards geometry, algebra, Trigonometry, vectors and calculus etc

Cheers

---------

I guess my earlier request was too simple... ok not interested in basic maths as I could do all that by my mind and do not even need the calculator for that...

Consider A Levels maths or above

Example: http://www.mei.org.uk/files/Maths_Alevel_Content_09.pdf

there r many sites on Vedic Mathematics n videos on youtube, u may try some.

It covers everything from addition-substraction to Calculas n its teaches u very easy n friendly ways to solve problems.

Try it for once i m sure u'll like it...:)

Hello,

Do you recommend any good maths learning website or software. I would prefer games too.

Basically it's been 7 years since I have been out of touch with maths and now want to revise everything again since my recent-most qualifications were in ICT and Accounting & Finance but not maths. I am looking for a site/software that has extensive information within the site and it helps me begin from scratch (adding, subtraction) and I progress towards geometry, algebra, Trigonometry, vectors and calculus etc

Cheers

---------

I guess my earlier request was too simple... ok not interested in basic maths as I could do all that by my mind and do not even need the calculator for that...

Consider A Levels maths or above

Example: http://www.mei.org.uk/files/Maths_Alevel_Content_09.pdf

uh yes @Zakii there is one for you,you will just love it, Lumosity - Brain Games & Brain Training
this website claims that they are programming games a/c alongwith human recognition project...i mean these games will not only improve your maths through fun games,but you can also strengthen and enhance your focus,memory and and vocabulary skills,and mapping skills as well...:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
uh yes @Zakii there is one for you,you will just love it, Lumosity - Brain Games & Brain Training
this website claims that they are programming games a/c alongwith human recognition project...i mean these games will not only improve your maths through fun games,but you can also strengthen and enhance your focus,memory and and vocabulary skills,and mapping skills as well...:toast_sign:

I am already registered there long time ago... but they are not free (free only for limited period)... signed in again with my old details and it says I have 3 free days... looking for something else...

oh i wud luv to use dat website for such games:smitten:
mini-graphics-texts-287350.gif

I am already registered there long time ago... but they are not free (free only for limited period)... signed in again with my old details and it says I have 3 free days... looking for something else...

Free Math Games
here it is for you....well i remember i use to cheat in arithmatic game.i used to pause the game and calculate sometimes....:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom