What's new

mastermind of Peshawar Attack killed

PunjabLion

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
21 terrorists including mastermind of Peshawar Attack killed

ocdr7u5x.jpg

KHYBER AGENCY: 21 terrorists including the mastermind of Peshawar Attack, identified as Umar Mansoor are claimed to be killed by Pakistan Army during the airstrike operation.

According to the local media and security associates, Pakistan Army Jawans have killed 21 terrorists including the mastermind of Peshawar Attack Umar Mansoor during an airstrike operation conducted in Tirah Valley, Khyber Agency.

The security associates claimed that they have achieved a great success from these airstrikes, as they were able to wipe out 21 terrorists, as well as the mastermind of Peshawar School Attack, who was responsible for the massacre of 142 students including the staff members.
21 terrorists including mastermind of Peshawar Attack killed | AAJ News

iam not sure whether its a fake news or not
but aaj tv is a credible source
same has been reported by dunya news as welll

but seriously i dont care
i am badly broken from inside
no matter how many executions we do that will not bring back my kids from heaven
the damage which is done cant be undone

i am suffering from extreme extreme mental depression since 16/12

ISPR should show photographs of all terrorist who are killed, it will be better to confirm what is claimed and if true it will be some relief to those families who suffered from there terrorist acts.

Well they claimed to kill his brother today. Not sure about him though.

I' am sick of these unproven rumors.

It is very painful when you find out these kind of news are fake.

Last edited:
there should be complete evidence, both audio-vido and pictorial with logics put forward by #ISPR and Maj Gen Asim Bajwaa, and no media is allowed until proved otherwise to break the news of killing of high profile persons and their involvement with India-Pakistan-Afghanistan. This region is very volatile region concerning nuclear war in shape of WW-III and no news is broken just because to take scoring on Media. Pause!

Back
Top Bottom