What's new

Massive terror attacks may hit India, Pak soon: US

Justin Joseph

Reaction score

Washington, Aug 13: United States with 'credible evidence' warned India, Pakistan and Middle East over possible terror attack on the countries specially at places frequented by US citizens.

The State Department on Thursday, Aug 12 issued a 'worldwide cautions', which stated that US continues to receive information that terrorist groups are planning terror attack in South and Central Asia, including in India and Pakistan.

"In India there is a continuing threat of terrorism as attacks have randomly targeted public places frequented by Westerners," said State Department.

It also included, "the possible places included luxury and other hotels, trains, train stations, markets, cinemas, mosques, and restaurants in large urban areas."

According the sources, al-Qaeda, Taliban, LeT, indigenous sectarian groups, and other terror organizations, many of which are on the US government's list of foreign terror organizations, pose a potential danger to US citizens in the region.
Read: தமிழில்
Terrorists and their sympathizers have demonstrated their willingness and capability to attack targets where Americans or Westerners are known to congregate or visit.

Terror Threat | US Warned India Pak | US Citizens | Middle East Countries - Oneindia News

Washington, Aug 13: United States with 'credible evidence' warned India, Pakistan and Middle East over possible terror attack on the countries specially at places frequented by US citizens.

The State Department on Thursday, Aug 12 issued a 'worldwide cautions', which stated that US continues to receive information that terrorist groups are planning terror attack in South and Central Asia, including in India and Pakistan.

"In India there is a continuing threat of terrorism as attacks have randomly targeted public places frequented by Westerners," said State Department.

It also included, "the possible places included luxury and other hotels, trains, train stations, markets, cinemas, mosques, and restaurants in large urban areas."

According the sources, al-Qaeda, Taliban, LeT, indigenous sectarian groups, and other terror organizations, many of which are on the US government's list of foreign terror organizations, pose a potential danger to US citizens in the region.
Read: தமிழில்
Terrorists and their sympathizers have demonstrated their willingness and capability to attack targets where Americans or Westerners are known to congregate or visit.

Terror Threat | US Warned India Pak | US Citizens | Middle East Countries - Oneindia News
How come US keeps coming to know of these attacks so well early? I mean every damn time!? I am saying this because CIA is already stretched thin against Taliban and a smatter of potentially radicalized youths in USA mainland itself.

With the 61 truckloads of explosives and weapons missing, I am expecting the Army to gear up for a civil war against Naxalites. Once they strike and kill more innocents, their apologists would stop crying like babies on this forum.

If such was to happen no one else other than USA is going to be behind it. Remember jundallah attacks in Iran?? Sizeable portion of Talibans aka those who fought in soviet-afghan war are still under US command.

How come US keeps coming to know of these attacks so well early? I mean every damn time!? I am saying this because CIA is already stretched thin against Taliban and a smatter of potentially radicalized youths in USA mainland itself.

With the 61 truckloads of explosives and weapons missing, I am expecting the Army to gear up for a civil war against Naxalites. Once they strike and kill more innocents, their apologists would stop crying like babies on this forum.

61 truckloads of explosives gone missing .......... Indian Army FAIL

OR they will say its ISI after anything bad......

:sniper::sniper:

yaar its another RAW dirty thing to blame Pakistan after wards.......
Just like in case of mumbai ........

:sniper:

I doubt even RAW would want to create a massive homicide in there own country just for the sake of accusing Pakistan of creating terrorists. Seriously bro 61 truckloads of explosives could kill 1000+>. And as Mumbai attacks I'm not to sure of wether it had the hand of RAW in it or not so I will refrain to comment.

It's not hard to intercept terrorist chatter through signal intel, informants, ect. The problem is getting very specific information in order to stop it. So the U.S. may know something is about to happen most likely. It simply doesn't know exactly where or when.

Last edited:
i have heard that the US intelligence is so strong that it knew about 9/11 aswell :D
but that time they only remembered to warn the Jews working in twin towers.

Now Commonwealth games, something is bound to happen (God Forbade).
Good Luck.

Perhaps CIA is in touch with its own brand of 'jihaadis' like the Jundallah ! I guess this time it's the turn of Pakistan after Iraq and Afghanistan to become the holy battleground of the crusaders.

If anyone didn't see the warming of relations between India and the US, or the implications of 9/11 and taliban... well you are in for a ton of surprises if not surprised already.

Security will be tight for the upcoming CW games but the situation is much better now b4 26/11 with new equipment and sophisticated spy satellites which India did not have earlier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom