What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

How about you grow some balls and show up outside Aarey dairy wearing post-Iftar garb? It won't be that hard to spot you in my neighbourhood, trust me.
Why don't you grow some balls and give me your number? We will talk up and meet. I don't want to waste my time if you don't turn up.
So, aren't there any Muslims down south? So much for the Ummah.
By south-Indians I only mean the non-Muslims. I have already clarified that in the other thread.

Within 20 years Muslim and Hindu population will be equal in India.

So roughly 600 million Muslims and Hindus.

The rest will become gays.

By then people would be more evolved hopefully and understand the fraud behind religions.

They will be more evolved to understand the fraud which is Indian secularism.

Why don't you grow some balls and give me your number? We will talk up and meet. I don't want to waste my time if you don't turn up.

I have to walk/drive only 500metres; no problem for me at all. You're the one that has to make the trek all the way from jogeshwari/old delhi or wherever. How about you give me yours, and stop being a child eh?

Within 20 years Muslim and Hindu population will be equal in India.
So roughly 600 million Muslims and Hindus.
We already 350 million. Plus 50 million Bangladeshis or probably more.

South Indian Hindus are converting to Christianity in hordes to please their white masters. In 30-40 years we will be a majority. In 50 years Christians will be 2nd largest majority.

Our Birth rate is high too . While Hindus is around 2 and 1 in urban areas. Even an educated Muslim family has 4-5 kids in urban cities. I have 6 siblings and my father has done his masters.

By south-Indians I only mean the non-Muslims. I have already clarified that in the other thread.

Why? Aren't they muslims and South Indians at the same time? Who is Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, according to you?

In any case, I don't need to educate false-flaggers. Your opinions now matter for zilch since it's quite apparent now that you aren't an Indian to begin with.

We already 350 million. Plus 50 million Bangladeshis or probably more.

South Indian Hindus are converting to Christianity in hordes to please their white masters. In 30-40 years we will be a majority. In 50 years Christians will be 2nd largest majority.

Our Birth rate is high too . While Hindus is around 2 and 1 in urban areas. Even an educated Muslim family has 4-5 kids in urban cities. I have 6 siblings and my father has done his masters.

I think Indian Muslims will number 800 million by 2030. :pop:

Mu tamaru papa chu, gaanda.

Is that some Waziristani dialect that you've picked up of late?

I don't see you giving your number either. Does it mean you too don't have any b@lls?

Back
Top Bottom