What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

does Pakistan has enough dams and lakes to store this water..

yesterday i saw some visuals of flood water damaging homes and infrastuture in news. it happens every year in one place or another in Inida, Pakistan or in Bangladesh.

entie south east asia needs better water management as these monsoon delivers too much water too soon....

May God give strength to those who are in need...

Very sad. Flood thing all i only hear in BD. Hope govt Take counter measures to the flood. Rip to the fallen ones

with all due respect, LHC acquitted him (HS) and i dont think neither he nor his organiztion pose danger to our national security

its natural to be suspicious, but JuD actually did help a lot during 2005 earthquake as well...i wont be naiive and deny that they are trying to garner more support from local populace

Jamaat ud Dawa is proscribed or not? It is proscribed. End of discussion.

People no matter what, do not, I repeat do not give a single penny to JuD. We've seen their footprint in the case of the doctor and professor caught last month involved in not one but many terrorist incidents.

During the earthquake, JuD and its affiliates had the best facilities on the ground. Mobile OTs, X-ray machines, CT scan machines and what not. Their supporters aren't as financially well-off as the "charity's" assets suggest. Nobody should support their activities, whatsoever. They are a proscribed organizations and if you see their banners, call the police to arrest the terrorist doctors.

And for the Ahmed Quraishi fans out there, here is a status update from the nutjob:-

He's now a terrorist supporter officially. Go on and read his thoughtful and insightful rants.

I fully agree to u bro: The most treacherous and evil minded fanatic whahbis group is this...They donot even consider other pplz as muslims who do not followz them..Sometimes they donot open their mouth in public if they dont have majority but within their circles they just spread hate for other Muslims groups and nothingelse. They threat or kill pplz who try to oppose their beliefs or teaching. They have been involved in so many killings of innocent pplz . Their fund is secret mostly by foreign agencies. If u try to ask or audit their fund then u will know who r they..personally me and some of my friends been threatened by them directly or through their auxiliary groups. They expose themselves as very good and white collar group workng for humanity to attract ppl especially youngsters and recruit them for their agendas. Spread hatred within their brains against other innocent Muslims/groups. These r my personal experiences with them...:woot::frown:
I hope everybody be vigilant abt these pplz...who r workng to destroy our peaceful religion ISLAM...trying to show us like terrorist (nauzbillah)....
Anywayz God bless everybody who wanna be peaceful
:pakistan::pdf:

I Think India Should Send Some Doctors with Medicines and Helpful Stuff To the Affected Areas by GoP's Permission.

This Can Have Dramatic Affect on our Relations.

Lets Pray That Mother Nature will be Merciful and More Lives will be spared.

People no matter what, do not, I repeat do not give a single penny to JuD. We've seen their footprint in the case of the doctor and professor caught last month involved in not one but many terrorist incidents.

During the earthquake, JuD and its affiliates had the best facilities on the ground. Mobile OTs, X-ray machines, CT scan machines and what not. Their supporters aren't as financially well-off as the "charity's" assets suggest. Nobody should support their activities, whatsoever. They are a proscribed organizations and if you see their banners, call the police to arrest the terrorist doctors.

And for the Ahmed Quraishi fans out there, here is a status update from the nutjob:-

He's now a terrorist supporter officially. Go on and read his thoughtful and insightful rants.

I fully agree to u bro: The most treacherous and evil minded fanatic whahbis group is this...They donot even consider other pplz as muslims who do not followz them..Sometimes they donot open their mouth in public if they dont have majority appreciation but within their circles they just spread hate for other Muslims groups and nothingelse. They threat or kill pplz who try to oppose their beliefs or teaching. They have been involved in so many killings of innocent pplz . Their fund is secret mostly by evil foreign agencies. If u try to ask or audit their fund then u will know who r they..personally me and some of my friends been threatened by them directly or through their auxilliary groups. They expose themselves as very good and white collar group workng for humanity to attract ppl especially youngsters and recruit them for their agendas. Spread hatred within their brains against other innocent Muslims/groups. These r my personal experiences with them...:woot::frown:
I hope everybody be vigilant abt these pplz...who r workng to destroy our peaceful religion ISLAM...trying to show us like terrorist (nauzbillah)....
They are slow poisoning our peaceful Islamic society for the evil powerz agendas
Anywayz God bless everybody who wanna be peaceful
:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
CCTV reported that the Chinese Defense Department agencies have raised to 88 tonnes of emergency supplies to Pakistan tomorrow morning. Hope can help to Pakistan Brothers。

:china: thank you China.

PS: All nuts on this thread please carry your political views and debate to some other thread.

Thanks

:china: thank you China.

PS: All nuts on this thread please carry your political views and debate to some other thread.

Thanks
I'm not very understanding about Pakistan, I was watching, only speeches in China-related discussions, this forum is a good place, open, rational, and thanks to your friendly, Jana.

Last edited:
Three million households have been devastated.....

i cant remember being this overwhelmed and having my heart sunk since 2005 earthquake

it's an act of God, nothing we can do about it. All we can do is rebuild what was destroyed.

I apologize Jana ji, but I cant help but lambast the administration for being totally MUTE! It is actually criminal to be travelling and causing more tension on national exchequer while these people are in DESPERATE need.

Three million households have been devastated.....

i cant remember being this overwhelmed and having my heart sunk since 2005 earthquake

it's an act of God, nothing we can do about it. All we can do is rebuild what was destroyed.

I apologize Jana ji, but I cant help but lambast the administration for being totally MUTE! It is actually criminal to be travelling and causing more tension on national exchequer while these people are in DESPERATE need.

NO i was NOT talking about criticism of administration or their failure. That should be done extensively.

I was talking about some members here expressing their political, one-sided views against different schools of thought in our faith.

Thats uncalled for in this thread

Back
Top Bottom