What's new

Massarce of Muslims by Burma/Myanmar state -- Rohingyas community massacre

thousands of Rohingyas Muslims have been killed by Burma/Myanmar state forces...

and the world is silent like as if its not happening... UN, Muslim world, Ban ki moon, sab kay moun mein lun wara howa hai.. :angry:

The first picture is a tibetan setting himself on fire.

Here is the link.. nytimes. com /2012 /03/ 27/ world/ asia/ tibetan-exile-sets-self-afire-in-protest-act. html?_r=1

Your propaganda goes down the drain.

0.jpg

Setonfirejpg-2124150_p9.jpg

562375_394733253897637_107995805_n.jpg

562375_394733253897637_107995805_n.jpg

Though this is wrong, isn't similar stuff done by Muslim countries to remove non-Muslims?

Imagine the media coverage if (God forbid) Muslims did this...

Islam was a religion of peace & wasnt much hated by other non-muslims till bunch of bigots started craps things in 1970's & 1980's.

Its few people sitting now in Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan who have brought this days to muslims all over the world.Extremists from these nations have shown the world how muslims can be in-human
These Rohingyas are killed due to possiblities of future threats to local Buddhists there. I am really sorry for Rohignyas muslims things would have been much better for them if bunch of a****les didnt used islam & created its wrong view infront of other non-muslims.

so much so for their peacefulness !! bloody racist terrorists buddists

Buddhism is no doubt most peaceful religion of the world.

But dont name this f*cking A**holes as buddhist or any religionists, they are animals who should be shooted for killing humans

We Indians & Pakistanis dont like Islam or Hinduism to be blammed when such roits or mass killing happens in our borders due to some uncontrolled public roits.

Likewise dont blame religion for this unhuman massacre, its just mob-justice thing.

The deafening silence of the west and Islamophobes on this forum who blame Muslims for even a fly on their shoulder speaks volumes of their hypocrisy

Whats even more disgraceful is that the west paints these murdering buddhists as men of peace!

Yes, Muslims are being slaughtered and maimed throughout the globe in HUGE numbers, but we are supposedly the biggest aggressors in the world. Apparently, we aren't aggressive enough....

A mob ( be it any religion ) dont have a brain.

Anyways all this started with the rape and beheading of a budhist minor girl.

picture removed that is said to be of Tibetian setting himself on fire.

there is not an iota of humanity in the indians... pretty shameful comments, just shows where they are coming from.

there is not an iota of humanity in the indians... pretty shameful comments, just shows where they are coming from.

we have enough humanity to give rohingya people refuge in our country what has pakistan done for them

I am asking the same question to you regarding tamil genocide? Pakistan not voted against SL in UNHRC ,so you people having no moral grounds speak anything related to humanity.

First feel shame about your country and its acts. If UN bring UNHRC bill against Burma , I hope Pakistan would support Burma stance.

I am asking the same question to you regarding tamil genocide? Pakistan not voted against SL in UNHRC ,so you people having no moral grounds speak anything related to humanity.

First feel shame about your country and its acts. If UN bring UNHRC bill against Burma , I hope Pakistan would support Burma stance.

lets not bring states here- I spoke about indian mentality, not of your government or state.

indians comments shows alot about their mentality and that is enough for me to conclude what background you people have.

lets not bring states here- I spoke about indian mentality, not of your government or state.

indians comments shows alot about their mentality and that is enough for me to conclude what background you people have.

cool....analyze the situation India(means Indian voice) voting against SL in UNHRC it obvious we never supports human rights violations . On the other hand you supported SL its means Pakistan( Pak people voice) encouraging their violations then hw come you blaming Indian stance/mentality? so we are bad but Pakistan mentality is awesome, really??. Get life.

As usual the indians are derailing the topic by bringing up Pakistan, SL, etc ... these people are beyond pathetic

AxthgwGCMAAipbG.jpg

this pic is of tibetan protester in india,dont post propaganda

you people are just talking about the first picture leader accidentally posted.... What about the rest of the pictures? are they of Tibetans to?

As usual the indians are derailing the topic by bringing up Pakistan, SL, etc ... these people are beyond pathetic

you people are just talking about the first picture leader accidentally posted.... What about the rest of the pictures? are they of Tibetans to?

asking them not to troll or have some good gestures, is asking too much--- a pig is a pig !!

its not about Pak or SL its about humanity you claim indians dont have a bit of humanity while you have so if thats true why didn't pak voted against SL in UNHRC and condemned tamil genocide on the otherhand we did

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom