What's new

Mass protests sweep Gilgit Baltistan

Nah. Parts of it. We have the Neelum Valley. :woot:

You're kidding right? o_O

Might as well call the state Paistan......The K stands for Kashmir. :o:

It's alright then, the state of Kashmir has given us nothing but Nooras.

@Armstrong. Gimme a good reason to change my stance. Nooras are the blight on Kashmir.

Who? Nooras? You mean the Sharifs they are not even from Azad Kashmir. How the heck can you even advocate giving this back?

Kashmir has costed us money, peace, security, respect. Useless piece of land.

I am just kidding btw, our resident butt sab claims to be a Kashmiri ( Indian ). So I am just pulling his leg, or dhoti since he is Indian.

Kashmir has costed us money, peace, security, respect. Useless piece of land.

I am just kidding btw, our resident butt sab claims to be a Kashmiri ( Indian ). So I am just pulling his leg, or dhoti since he is Indian.

Lol...I knew it , no worries bro.

Anyhow Azad Kashmir has produced among the most battle hardened sons that Pakistan has had. We to fought the Dogras then the Indians to join Pakistan.

Oh we also have the loveliest scenery in Pakistan, best tea, best cakes and best mineral water. :pakistan::yahoo:

Lol...I knew it , no worries bro.

Anyhow Azad Kashmir has produced among the most battle hardened sons that Pakistan has had. We to fought the Dogras then the Indians to join Pakistan.

Oh we also have the loveliest scenery in Pakistan, best tea, best cakes and best mineral water. :pakistan::yahoo:

BEst Tea? How about alright i dont drink hot drinks. Best cakes? Anything better than chocolate truffle/blackforest/vanilla forest. Please homie nopes. Mineral water? Nestle :woot:

BEst Tea? How about alright i dont drink hot drinks. Best cakes? Anything better than chocolate truffle/blackforest/vanilla forest. Please homie nopes. Mineral water? Nestle :woot:

Oi mera prah

Kashmiri cakes

6fafe2df74d3b855ea44402440341f91.jpg

Kashmiri tea

dsc028081.jpg

Kashmiri mineral water

8154099779_7781d4bb65_z.jpg

Ask chaha Jaan in the picture. Best mineral water ever. Nestle sucks.

Oi mera prah

Kashmiri cakes

6fafe2df74d3b855ea44402440341f91.jpg

Kashmiri tea

dsc028081.jpg

Kashmiri mineral water

8154099779_7781d4bb65_z.jpg

Ask chaha Jaan in the picture. Best mineral water ever. Nestle sucks.

Pfft local "Bakry" cakes. Lenotre ka wafer khayein phir samajh aye apko. Chaye pink wali rahne hi dein ap.

Pani manta hun, fresh chashme ka pani is better than nestle.

G&B are as much Pakistanis as are Kashmiris. We dont include then in Pakistan "officially" because of a technical issue with Kashmir stance.

@Armstrong though we should just let Kashmir go to India and keep GB with us, now these mofos are hard core, true sons of this soil.

Now wouldn't that just make everyones life easier?!!!!!

If we try to end this feud on a mutually beneficial term....we can then start concentrating on how to make the erstwhile state more peaceful and a paradise that it always has been...

Its too much to ask though...

Now wouldn't that just make everyones life easier?!!!!!

If we try to end this feud on a mutually beneficial term....we can then start concentrating on how to make the erstwhile state more peaceful and a paradise that it always has been...

Its too much to ask though...

Introduce me to Sonali Bandrei and I'd think about it ! :ashamed:

Our moral support is with the people of Gilgit-Baltistan!

The people of GB would run over Indians than even think of doing anything against Pakistan. They are 12% of our armed forces. So your moral support might be more of a use to Afghanis.

:)

As people of disputed territory they have our support. :D

It is A protest against removal of a long standing wheat subsidy . The ordinary people, most of whom are very poor and depend on the subsidy, believe the subsidy is their right. They are calling for the removal of taxes because according to international law, there should be no taxation without representation. ..... And they are right !!

Oh I absolutely understand what the protest is about...
What you don't understand is that the report clearly states the AWC considers GB a disputed territory....while GBLA which is a different set of people claims to have appealed for integration...
My only contention here is that people of GB are not overwhelmingly into the idea of joining Pakistan...something you have been implying in your posts...

Officially, Pakistan has rejected Gilgit–Baltistani calls for integration with Pakistan on the grounds that it would prejudice its international obligations with regard to the Kashmir dispute , Pakistan has removed the wheat subsidy under pressure from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) , Now Pak Govt. should either give them proper representation , or this tax should be removed ...

And yet Pakistan didn't feel the need to consult GB residents when signing away their land???
So what international obligations are you adhering to then? China was never a party to the dispute on the Kashmir state....please explain the disconnect here because you seem to think this is a legitimate move...

And you have started talking about what happened in 60`s and other irrelevant stuff , Here We are not talking about Kashmir Dispute ... Or Indian hypocrisy or state terrorism in IOK ... That is a totally different topic ...... Open a new thread for it if you want

Seriously?! It was in the 60s that Pakistan signed away the GB land to China which is what I am referring to....clearly you dropped the ball on that..
And this is exactly on point with the Kashmir dispute as GB was and will always be part of the erstwhile state of Kashmir when this feud began...
Until India gives up its claim on this land...we continue to be a party to all such discussions...whether you like it or not..

We know (without connecting the dots) that you are trolling !!

I think you have mistaken me for someone who cares for what you think when I write my views.....save the troll fatwa

To your dismay , They aren`t holding any Indian or Azadi flags ... Neither are they demanding anything like that ...... They are only talking about a law .. an international law ... Its about "economic relief " only , which is their lawful right ...........

Yeah demanding their due right under the ambit of being a disputed territory! Whether they have Azadi or Indian flags is irrelevant as long as they don't consider themselves Pakistani....which is what the implication is when "disputed territory" as a term is used!

Introduce me to Sonali Bandrei and I'd think about it ! :ashamed:

Brother...I don't think you realize what a cow she has become...its so bad that when she walks on the street, people pray to her!

I think you are imagining her circa 1999...things have changed and not for better!

Theres a lot of Goan and Marathi talent that is way better than Ms. Bendre....take this from a mighty shallow individual ;)

Back
Top Bottom