What's new

Mass murdering 'palestinian' ISIS leader in Sinai eliminated by Egyptian forces

He literally said in the comment of the same thread that the locals are the majority then terrorist gazans are the second contributing for terrorists acts.

Sorry but Hamas wasn't that cooperative a decade ago. There is dozens of tunnels between Gaza and Sinai for smuggling weapons for DAESH. Second during 2011 revolution, there were Hamas leaders in egyptian prisons and got out with help of some terrorists. So there is gazans terrorists who joined DAESH to kill Egyptians army. Then explain how the weapons were smuggled to Sinai.
@Hydration
I remember seeing photos of some of the weapons ISIS used and some of it had the al qassam logo on. Obviously the mossad and other intelligence services like the Mi6 are funding and transporting these people from syria and palestine because they are or were an MB branch. Hamas and MB affiliated groups were targetting Egypt heavily especially its military when the MB was on the chair and Hamas personell were caught sniping protesters against the MB in 2012 for it to be blamed on the police and cause havoc and get more. Today Hamas has no choice but to cooperate with Egypt. No one knows what pressure cards were put on hamas to take a 180 degree turn in its policies with Egypt and the Palestnian cause ingeneral. And as Ghost said hamas helped get the MB out of prision which btw morsi was inbetween. Grouping palestnians and calling them traitors and such because of this is wrong and painting everyone as the Armed groups in Gaza is wrong. Lets not forget the Mossad directly sent some of these here using Israeli communication telecoms which promted jamming it in 2018 for OPs.

He literally said in the comment of the same thread that the locals are the majority then terrorist gazans are the second contributing for terrorists acts.

Sorry but Hamas wasn't that cooperative a decade ago. There is dozens of tunnels between Gaza and Sinai for smuggling weapons for DAESH. Second during 2011 revolution, there were Hamas leaders in egyptian prisons and got out with help of some terrorists. So there is gazans terrorists who joined DAESH to kill Egyptians army. Then explain how the weapons were smuggled to Sinai.
@Hydration
I know there are some from Gaza, it is indeed true, they get to Egypt in a legal manner. The majority are local, however, and that's not to put spotlight on Egyptians, no. All of us have this extremist problem. What my point is the that the notion that Gaza is some staging ground for IS in Egypt is far from true. The weapons coming from westward of Sinai. In Gaza there is a severe weapons shortage, everyday we try to smuggle weapons into Gaza, not out of it. Weapons are very expensive for us, even the price of a bullet has skyrocketed. You seem to think Sinai is arms free due to Egyptian military presence there but it is not true. There is lots of arms there that come from western direction. And these IS terrorists only need few small arms to do damage. They do not have good tactics nor arms supply, they just stage cowardly attacks once inawhile which require no planning and few small arms.

If there is any way they are having some intelligence stream or logistics planning and so forth it's from foreign intelligence agencies which have interest in harming relations between Egypt and Hamas and also targeting Hamas smuggling routes. These so called IS have literally targeted Hamas routes before and targeted arms traders trading with Gaza.

The tunnels you are talking about were for trade, the military smuggling tunnels are separate and heavily secured by Hamas military wing. They have all have been destroyed, however, for several years now. And Egyptian army razed city of Rafah down, and you cannot dig far enough to deeper cities to make new tunnels. This is why Hamas now smuggles by sea and through border crossings(which Egyptian officers are in on, fyi, Egypt has interest in Hamas to have some strength).

I remember seeing photos of some of the weapons ISIS used and some of it had the al qassam logo on. Obviously the mossad and other intelligence services like the Mi6 are funding and transporting these people from syria and palestine because they are or were an MB branch. Hamas and MB affiliated groups were targetting Egypt heavily especially its military when the MB was on the chair and Hamas personell were caught sniping protesters against the MB in 2012 for it to be blamed on the police and cause havoc and get more. Today Hamas has no choice but to cooperate with Egypt. No one knows what pressure cards were put on hamas to take a 180 degree turn in its policies with Egypt and the Palestnian cause ingeneral. And as Ghost said hamas helped get the MB out of prision which btw morsi was inbetween. Grouping palestnians and calling them traitors and such because of this is wrong and painting everyone as the Armed groups in Gaza is wrong. Lets not forget the Mossad directly sent some of these here using Israeli communication telecoms which promted jamming it in 2018 for OPs.
Sorry bro but this is unfounded allegations. Hamas did have ties with Egyptian gov't under Morsi, like under Mubarak and now Sisi, and it did indeed protest the fall of Morsi, but it would never directly involve its members in Egyptian internal affairs, nor do we have such capability. We didn't help anyone get out of any prison, it's your own security ministry which let them go. Everyone in Egypt knows this. The border in Gaza was closed during this time and Egyptian army did not magically dissappear from Sinai. They were still there during events in 2011 and had dozens of checkpoints. All the main roads were closed during this time. I know as I've been to Sinai numerous times, more than many Egyptians probably.

We have problem with these extremists before this time as well. In 2009 they sent suicide bombers into Friday Khutbaah and held people hostage in a mosque. Hamas sent someone to negotiate with them and as he was walking out the mosque one of them shot him in the back and killed him. After which Hamas stormed the area and executed the captured ones alive:

Sorry bro but this is unfounded allegations. Hamas did have ties with Egyptian gov't under Morsi, like under Mubarak and now Sisi, and it did indeed protest the fall of Morsi, but it would never directly involve its members in Egyptian internal affairs, nor do we have such capability. We didn't help anyone get out of any prison, it's your own security ministry which let them go. Everyone in Egypt knows this. The border in Gaza was closed during this time and Egyptian army did not magically dissappear from Sinai. They were still there during events in 2011 and had dozens of checkpoints. All the main roads were closed during this time. I know as I've been to Sinai numerous times, more than many Egyptians probably.

We have problem with these extremists before this time as well. In 2009 they sent suicide bombers into Friday Khutbaah and held people hostage in a mosque. Hamas sent someone to negotiate with them and as he was walking out the mosque one of them shot him in the back and killed him. After which Hamas stormed the area and executed the captured ones alive:

Wait...are you talking about the guy who declared Gaza an "Islamic Emirate" and he was wiped out by Hamas in a few hours?

Bro we have all heard Morsi's speeches and they always mention hamas as brothers and 3 of the 10 shooters were hamas affiliated the rest are the MB armed wing (revloutionary guard on early access mode) even the GIS leaked videos of morsi admitting it as well. As for internal affairs hamas was directly affiliated in all of this and the weapons were smuggled with the hamas logo and even an iranian sniper rifile. That either means Iran directly funds ISIS or hamas is leasing weapons (in the past). Ill try and find the sources for you its been a long time. Only After they negotiated with Egypt and realized the MB fell with no return in the middle east is that they stopped all of this crap and started cracking down on the ones who try to smuggle weapons or escape to sinai

Wait...are you talking about the guy who declared Gaza an "Islamic Emirate" and he was wiped out by Hamas in a few hours?

Yes, he ended up detonating himself. And later was found to be autistic.

Yes, he ended up detonating himself. And later was found to be autistic.
Wait I'm talking about some old sheikh,dark skinned with a prayer wound on the head. He had his own militia. I'm trying to find the video

This one

Bro we have all heard Morsi's speeches and they always mention hamas as brothers and 3 of the 10 shooters were hamas affiliated the rest are the MB armed wing (revloutionary guard on early access mode) even the GIS leaked videos of morsi admitting it as well. As for internal affairs hamas was directly affiliated in all of this and the weapons were smuggled with the hamas logo and even an iranian sniper rifile. That either means Iran directly funds ISIS or hamas is leasing weapons (in the past). Ill try and find the sources for you its been a long time. Only After they negotiated with Egypt and realized the MB fell with no return in the middle east is that they stopped all of this crap and started cracking down on the ones who try to smuggle weapons or escape to sinai
Trust me it's not true. Hamas was happy for MB to win and upset when they were removed but they would never get directly involved in Egyptian affairs. The people were let out of the jail by Egyptian security forces. Everyone in Egypt knows this. As for weapons, many times arms shipments intended for Gaza are stolen or captured so it's normal for such weapons to be in Egypt. Sometimes they were stuck in Sudan before they even got to Egypt. Egypt and Gaza are like family. Many Egyptians in Al-Arish and Sinai are of Palestinian origin and many Palestinians in Gaza are of Egyptian origin too.

Egyptian gov't was just frustrated with Hamas public opposition to removal of Morsi and MB gov't. Which I agree Hamas should've never get involved in that manner. But once understandings were made between Hamas and Egyptian gov't regarding these internal affairs, the tone has changed by both sides. This article goes into it:

You have the video?
Ekhtyar 3 bro
Trust me it's not true. Hamas was happy for MB to win and upset when they were removed but they would never get directly involved in Egyptian affairs. The people were let out of the jail by Egyptian security forces. Everyone in Egypt knows this. As for weapons, many times arms shipments intended for Gaza are stolen or captured so it's normal for such weapons to be in Egypt. Sometimes they were stuck in Sudan before they even got to Egypt. Egypt and Gaza are like family. Many Egyptians in Al-Arish and Sinai are of Palestinian origin and many Palestinians in Gaza are of Egyptian origin too.

Egyptian gov't was just frustrated with Hamas public opposition to removal of Morsi and MB gov't. Which I agree Hamas should've never get involved in that manner. But once understandings were made between Hamas and Egyptian gov't regarding these internal affairs, the tone has changed by both sides. This article goes into it:

Blaming security forces is off limits. Prisions were broken in they were never let out and the focus was on MB who were locked up. And no the goverment could care less about anyone's approval they were mad of the Terrorist actvity and hamas' direct engagment with our troops. You can follow that guy on twitter mahmoued gamal, the sinaitribesman account and the military MoD on twitter and youtube to get an idea of whats going on.

All this weapons can't be just smuggle from Sudan only. Mostly the weapons smuggled to DAESH in Sinai are from Gaza because it is closest source.

Ekhtyar 3 bro
I didn't watch it all.

Even Morsi was condemned for espionage between him and Hamas. So Hamas wasn't that angel with Egypt. Every Muslim Brotherhood factions helped each other like Hamas Erdogan and Egypt. Sadly they helped in terrorism attacks on egyptian soil. But now Egypt and Hamas has a "good relation"

Ik its more boring and less action is in it than the previous ones but trust me you should theres alot of info in it they even showed qassam solimani
I stopped like in the 18th eps

Ik its more boring and less action is in it than the previous ones but trust me you should theres alot of info in it they even showed qassam solimani
I really wanted to do it like a documentary not a TV serie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom