What's new

Maryam to contest on two NA seats in election 2018

Last time I've voted for Asad Umar, before that Javed Hashmi . . .
She'll give tough competition to Asad Umar as most of the NA-48 is rural area and all these giraen people will vote for her.
Arey munna NA-48 ka hay acha hay :D
My first vote was for *nazreen jhuka kay* Pee pee pee Faisal Sakhi Butt NA-48

mayam is a weak candidate for seat of pm.she is like mohally ki mossi and mossis are expert in running propaganda media cell not a country.
dawn leaks closed her political chapter.
nawaz ki kitab k kuch pages missing thay idar to pura chapter hi ur gya hai.
now aunty gormint will be a better candidate than maryam.

As if Nawaz Sharif was elected by genuine votes....
His were fake and the rest were real?

Alright starting your excuses for 2018? What about the 10 in a row PMLN won post elections? All fake as well right?

His were fake and the rest were real?

Alright starting your excuses for 2018? What about the 10 in a row PMLN won post elections? All fake as well right?

Let me make it really clear, I am a firm believer that the younger middle/lower class is far more capable of running this country than those goons.

I am strictly against dynasty politics and don't care who comes into power, PTI, PML(N), PPP whoever (as long as these are not the same "phattechar" time tested politicians).

Bring new leadership which is not morally and financially corrupt, who puts Pakistan first and has no financial interests somewhere in the UK, UAE, USA or whatever.

Now having said that, PMLN indeed won the 2013 election by massive rigging and everyone knows it.

Let me make it really clear, I am a firm believer that the younger middle/lower class is far more capable of running this country than those goons.

I am strictly against dynasty politics and don't care who comes into power, PTI, PML(N), PPP whoever (as long as these are not the same "phattechar" time tested politicians).

Bring new leadership which is not morally and financially corrupt, who puts Pakistan first and has no financial interests somewhere in the UK, UAE, USA or whatever.

Now having said that, PMLN indeed won the 2013 election by massive rigging and everyone knows it.
Let's talk when they win it again with the same margins in 2018.

Also, let me be clear, just because you believe something is true, doesn't make it true automatically.

Imran Khan contested in 4 seats 2013, won in 3. 4th one became "controversial" and lost by few votes. At the end he only kept 1 in Rawalpindi and PTI lost rest of the seats in by election. PTI in 2018 shouldn't make same mistake. Imran Khan will win anywhere, 1 seat is enough.

Maryam on the other hand need 2 seats to have more chances.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom