What's new

Maryam says appointment of COAS made Imran to worry

This area has been a traditional stronghold of PMLN a big gathering did not surprise me. Nevertheless, Maryam is hitting hard on IK and his supporters. :D
She is convicted and liar, she is out of jail because she is RICH and powerful and invisible powers. Otherwise .... see the convicted women's life in our prison. Again you seems sensible person ...don t under why you are defending known crooks and criminals ..... i understand the massive unemployment situation in UK... but ....... self esteem counts sometimes...

defending known crooks and criminals
Just because IK says they are crooks or some other vested interests does not make a leader crook. Nevertheless can't say much about PPP leadership.
Trust me things are very different from what you perceive.

Just because IK says they are crooks or some other vested interests does not make a leader crook. Nevertheless can't say much about PPP leadership.
Trust me things are very different from what you perceive.
A convict with VIP treatment , 65 vehicle motorcade ... fvck these Royals ..beggars living on my money....when these Royals 6 feet underground ...

Ofcourse that's because she was able to prove her income streams.

Right?
fvcking liar family...burden on nation including Zardari the national curse...

1662758876397.png

View attachment 877246
Pakistan Muslim League (N) Vice President Maryam Nawaz said on Thursday that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is very worried about the appointment of the Army Chief.

Addressing the rally, the PML-N Vice President said that she knows that there is inflation in the country, adding that when the prices of POL products were increased, she did not accept this move made by the government.

Maryam Nawaz said that Shehbaz Sharif always visited to meet the flood-stricken people, on the other hand Imran visited the flood-hit areas twice on government’s helicopter. Continuing her speech, Maryam Nawaz said that yesterday Imran said that voting for PML-N is like a sin, but PML-N is the party that has played vital role in Pakistan’s development.

Maryam said that Imran Khan is talking that the appointment of COAS should be based on merit. The PML-N Vice President asked Imran whether he was appointed on the basis of merit. To elect Imran Khan as the prime minister, Nawaz Sharif had to be disqualified and RTS had to sit, Maryam said.

In the same manner it worried your "father".

This area has been a traditional stronghold of PMLN a big gathering did not surprise me. Nevertheless, Maryam is hitting hard on IK and his supporters. :D

BTW, I hope she knows from where did the term 'Youthiay' come from.

She also called Imran Khan 'Shaitan' and one other word.

I wonder what would happen if Imran Khan would call Maryam Shaitan and that other word, and called PML supporters openly as Patwaris or some more derogatory term.

Ab tak woke liberal twitterati nay asman sar par utha lia hota and you would have thought Imran Khan is Hitler.

Phir jab apnay par aye phir aurat card nhn khelna, although I hope it does not come to that.

This area has been a traditional stronghold of PMLN a big gathering did not surprise me.

Traditional stronhold tha area then why did you feel the need to do the jalsa at the lawn of the dera of the N candidate rather than a stadium or a larger space?

View attachment 877246
Pakistan Muslim League (N) Vice President Maryam Nawaz said on Thursday that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is very worried about the appointment of the Army Chief.

Addressing the rally, the PML-N Vice President said that she knows that there is inflation in the country, adding that when the prices of POL products were increased, she did not accept this move made by the government.

Maryam Nawaz said that Shehbaz Sharif always visited to meet the flood-stricken people, on the other hand Imran visited the flood-hit areas twice on government’s helicopter. Continuing her speech, Maryam Nawaz said that yesterday Imran said that voting for PML-N is like a sin, but PML-N is the party that has played vital role in Pakistan’s development.

Maryam said that Imran Khan is talking that the appointment of COAS should be based on merit. The PML-N Vice President asked Imran whether he was appointed on the basis of merit. To elect Imran Khan as the prime minister, Nawaz Sharif had to be disqualified and RTS had to sit, Maryam said.

Why - if Imran Khan or PTI(under a different leader ) becomes the goverment with sufficient majority - then they can fire the new COAS.

This is predicated on free-fair elections, which we wont see under the Bajwa/PDM regime..

Back
Top Bottom