What's new

Marvel Studios She-Hulk Official Trailer

It feels like Marvel is going woke by every show they are putting out :(
For the first time, I was ferocious while watching a Marvel’s supposedly Prime movie Doctor Strange MoM.

The movie was too much about action and the repetitive acts of magic.

Top tier cringe.

OMG Yuck! Female Hulk? This is wrong at so many levels.....:lol:

Usually this sort of garbage concept stops at copywriter level, I'm surprised they actually went to production with this. This will be such a fail at the box office.....:crazy:

For the first time, I was ferocious while watching a Marvel’s supposedly Prime movie Doctor Strange MoM.

The movie was too much about action and the repetitive acts of magic.
I haven't seen it so far. I do heard mixed reviews.

Why the negativity? I mean I get it that Marvel is lately losing its original touch but the movie itself to me does not seem bad. It's more on a lighter note with a gender change compared to the original one with Dr. Bruce who is always angry. Will definitely watch it.

OMG Yuck! Female Hulk? This is wrong at so many levels.....:lol:

Usually this sort of garbage concept stops at copywriter level, I'm surprised they actually went to production with this. This will be such a fail at the box office.....:crazy:

It’s a Disney+ series, not a film. And the She-Hulk comic character is actually fairly popular.

all these morons saying marvel is to woke or Hollywood to woke make me laugh at there lowest they better at every there respective countries can produce

What marvel has done in this last 10 years with all its fault is nothing but miraculous and its success worldwide is a testament to America's greatness and culture

all these morons saying marvel is to woke or Hollywood to woke make me laugh at there lowest they better at every there respective countries can produce

What marvel has done in this last 10 years with all its fault is nothing but miraculous and its success worldwide is a testament to America's greatness and culture

They don’t like it because the star of the show is a woman. Kevin Feige and Marvel clearly know what their doing.

They don’t like it because the star of the show is a woman. Kevin Feige and Marvel clearly know what their doing.
You don't get to build a multi billion dollar multimedia empire if you don't

And it clearly shows there ignorance She hulk has been a marvel staple for decades now its like being shocked minnie mouse exist

The show will be fine. Female superheroes have been front and center in Marvel comics since the 60's, there is nothing new about it and nothing to do with wokeness.

They seem to have gone for a compromise between the classic She-hulk look and the more muscular look in recent years. The CGI looks a little bit wonky but they'll improve. Looking forward to it.

ihatb71207.jpg

she hulk has been around since the 80's

Back
Top Bottom