What's new

Martyr’s daughter Gurmehar Kaur threatened with rape for her stand on Delhi university controversy

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Martyr%E2%80%99s%20daughter%20Gurmehar%20Kaur%20threatened%20with%20rape%20for%20her%20stand%20on%20Delhi%20university%20controversy%20%28video%29.jpg

DU student Gurmehar Kaur said on live TV that she had been threatened with rape for her stand on Delhi University controversy.

Speaking to NDTV she said she had been getting rape threats on social media.

The 20-year-old student of LSR spoke in a quivering voice that revealed the stress she had been subjected to.

Gurmehar Kaur said after she had changed her profile photo, she was being called an anti-national.

After ABVP allegedly obstructed a seminar at Ramjas college and then attacked protesting students Tuesday, Gurmehar Kaur had triggered a viral campaign.

She had changed her profile photo showing herself holding a placard saying she was not afraid of ABVP.

She also appealed to other students to join her campaign, a call which drew a massive response from all over the country.

Speaking to NDTV, Gurmehar Kaur said a person called Rahul had left threatened her with rape.

“He has given a detailed explanation in comments section on how he would like to rape me,” she said.

She described the threat as very scary.

Gurmehar Kaur’s father Captain Mandeep Singh died in the Kargil battle against Pakistan when she was just two years old.

Gurmehar Kaur threatened with rape for her stand DU controversy (video)

http://www.newscrunch.in/2017/02/ma...-her-stand-delhi-university-controversy-video

I am astonished that this young lady has been threatened with rape by these moron. Every Pakistani will support this young lady. No One should have to go through this. Rape is just unimaginable threat an did hope the police catch the culprits

I am astonished that this young lady has been threatened with rape by these moron. Every Pakistani will support this young lady. No One should have to go through this. Rape is just unimaginable threat an did hope the police catch the culprits

She has been BOUGHT over by BJP's rival political parties

She is getting her 15 Minutes of Fame and Plenty of cash to play along

I hope every Pakistani will feel the same for Raja dahirs daughters raped by Khalid bin Waled.

Let's see them condemn Khalid bin Waled, a rapist they consider hero before shedding crocodile tears on anonymous online threats that will never be implemented.

??

:what: I would have taken your comment seriously even if your sense of history was only ten percent correct but alas it seems your history knowledge is as BS as as your views about Muslims and rage over this thread since Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed has nothing to do with dahir's daughters. .

Waleed Abdul Malik was the ruler at that time and BTW according to historians even he did NOT rape dahar's daughters. Some of the historians wrote that Muhammad Bin Qasim got killed due to the lie the daughter of Dahar told Abdul Malik.

Now back to the topic at hands.

So in India anyone who oppose the national Hindutva narrative should be subjected to rape?

I hope every Pakistani will feel the same for Raja dahirs daughters raped by Khalid bin Waled.

Let's see them condemn Khalid bin Waled, a rapist they consider hero before shedding crocodile tears on anonymous online threats that will never be implemented.

What's so special about families of martyrs once they enter politics???
UnLike Babu Bajrangi Khalid bin walid was not a rapist. Other than being a rapist babu bajrangi also ripped out wombs from muslim women.

He will be your next president after Modi. After all he is roaming freely everywhere. @The_Showstopper this is the mentality of Indian Hindutvas. If you think they will let you live in peace you are wrong. You should support Lucknows demand for independence along with other regions. He is demonizing an Islamic hero like Khalid bin Walid, the sword of Allah.

The amount of hate showered on her by Indian members here on PDF suggests that she would have got more abusive remarks from her countrymen in her own country.
In her video she states she was led by the Indian narrative and tried to stab a women in burka. Of course that seems like the mentality of most Indians.

Back
Top Bottom