What's new

Martyrdom of 9 Tunisian soldiers

Artillery in Chaambi
988289_628213430535668_2061964367_n.jpg

1005762_628217357201942_151774911_n.jpg

971205_628213467202331_1559610002_n.jpg

@Tunisian Marine Corps @Mootaz-khelifi
Sorry for your loss. That's what happens when you cuddle Muslim fundamentalists. You should take the Ennahdha Party Chief and your prime minister and hang them by the balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loss. That's what happens when you cuddle Muslim fundamentalists. You should take the Ennahdha Party Chief and your prime minister and hang them by the balls.
they have nothing to do with this they are against AQIM this group they are terrorist who fight in afghan and iraq and mali and algeria in the 90s so ennahdha is have nothing to do with them and he is to them enemy because he is not making sharia low

they have nothing to do with this they are against AQIM this group they are terrorist who fight in afghan and iraq and mali and algeria in the 90s so ennahdha is have nothing to do with them and he is to them enemy because he is not making sharia low
Please...That group moved in because your ex interior minister, now prime minister and Ghannouchi" parti open the door for them. Groups like that works for who pays them the most. Ennahdha party is using them for crowd control...and assassinations of the one that may hurt their cause...You had two assassinations, who is going to be next before you understand the danger, posed by ennahdha party...

don't go out off-topic
in this topic political replies is forbidden
this topic is military

Please...That group moved in because your ex interior minister, now prime minister and Ghannouchi" parti open the door for them. Groups like that works for who pays them the most. Ennahdha party is using them for crowd control...and assassinations of the one that may hurt their cause...You had two assassinations, who is going to be next before you understand the danger, posed by ennahdha party...
the mistake of nahdha is they don't have iron fist in security so that is there only gilt and as the people say yesterday in downtown sousse شعب مسلم و لن يستسلم و شرعية هي كل

The Ministry of the Interior; communication
Today saw 02 August 2013 at about 16:00 in the DJedeida city explosion in one of the houses, and after a scientific and technical inspections make sure that it is caused by the interaction of explosive materials inside the house. The explosion led to the death of the owner of the house, which is a extremist and his wife subjected to serious injuries, and ongoing research.

news in arabic

Very unfortunate, rest in peace soldiers.
@Tunisian Marine Corps , I don't know much about the Tunisian military. How good is their capability to respond to threats like this, especially how experienced are they in counter-terrorism operations?

don't go out off-topic
in this topic political replies is forbidden
this topic is military
Sorry I didn't know that this forum is your daddy's living room...Pls refrain from telling where to write what..
Ya djahch, it is the political failure that push the army to step in. We lived thru that, we know the subject well as well as the answers.

Sorry I didn't know that this forum is your daddy's living room...Pls refrain from telling where to write what..
Ya djahch, it is the political failure that push the army to step in. We lived thru that, we know the subject well as well as the answers.
i don't want this topic to be a political discussion i want it military

Very unfortunate, rest in peace soldiers.
@Tunisian Marine Corps , I don't know much about the Tunisian military. How good is their capability to respond to threats like this, especially how experienced are they in counter-terrorism operations?

Tunisian army is professional army and we have Units are capable to eliminate this threat and in they record 0 failure even we using the marine vanguard in this OPP
and you see the pic we using Artillery so it just time

the answers is air and artillery strikes and sweeping the forest
in the begin we don't use air and artillery strikes because it is a national park

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom