What's new

marium safdar went total mad ?

She is behaving just like her father, before he was finally put in the cage.

To me it seems Internal Politics of PMLN is also playing role in her madness. some senior people who gave their lives for the party are now fed up and get rid of this family.

If she had anything she would have used it by now. She's not the type to wait to attack.

upload_2019-7-27_23-53-50.png

If she had anything she would have used it by now. She's not the type to wait to attack.

Her career crash landed even before fully taking off, her being mean, wicked and liar of highest order. Those are qualities that she convinced even her dad to give her command of party under the law of dynasty politics of such corrupt and incompetent families. There are certain elements in success of such people including the most foolish, illiterate, clueless and slave mentality lot of their followers. What she has to do with politics except that she is daughter of one Nawaz Sharif who himself is corrupt to the core.

By doing so, she think herself of some kind of Benazir but forget that even Benazir assassination had to do with her husband's conflict. AAZ through some Bibi's confidant injected the idea to write and blame State/Musharaf in advance and then, opportunity was created for him to succeed. Maryam too following the same pattern designed by handlers to get some oxygen for their dying plans against Pakistan through politics.

Beware.

Such memes reminds me about Nawaz dropping unethical and indecent posters of Benazir back in days. The nature has its own course of justice. May ALLAH help us and keep us safe and guide us to right path. It's like coming around for Sharif family.

Her career crash landed even before fully taking off, her being mean, wicked and liar of highest order. Those are qualities that she convinced even her dad to give her command of party under the law of dynasty politics of such corrupt and incompetent families. There are certain elements in success of such people including the most foolish, illiterate, clueless and slave mentality lot of their followers. What she has to do with politics except that she is daughter of one Nawaz Sharif who himself is corrupt to the core.

By doing so, she think herself of some kind of Benazir but forget that even Benazir assassination had to do with her husband's conflict. AAZ through some Bibi's confidant injected the idea to write and blame State/Musharaf in advance and then, opportunity was created for him to succeed. Maryam too following the same pattern designed by handlers to get some oxygen for their dying plans against Pakistan through politics.

Beware.

Such memes reminds me about Nawaz dropping unethical and indecent posters of Benazir back in days. The nature has its own course of justice. May ALLAH help us and keep us safe and guide us to right path. It's like coming around for Sharif family.
I responded the way I felt
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">کیا زمانہ ہے کہ ایک خاتون کھلم کھلا فہش راز افشاں کرنے کی دہمکیاں دیتے نہیں چونکتی نہ اسے کوی روکتا ہے <br><br>جو بھی مریم صاحبہ کی ٹویٹس لکھنےوالوں سے گزارش ہے کہ<br>انہیں اپنی وڈیوز لیک کرنے یا اپنی زاتی باتیں دنیا میں مشہور کرنے کا مشورہ نہ دیں <br> کم از کم اپنی مرحوم والدہ کا خیال کریں</p>&mdash; Irfan_Baloch.PDF (@Irfan_BalochPDF) <a href=" ">July 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
upload_2019-7-28_0-35-54.png

I responded the way I felt
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">کیا زمانہ ہے کہ ایک خاتون کھلم کھلا فہش راز افشاں کرنے کی دہمکیاں دیتے نہیں چونکتی نہ اسے کوی روکتا ہے <br><br>جو بھی مریم صاحبہ کی ٹویٹس لکھنےوالوں سے گزارش ہے کہ<br>انہیں اپنی وڈیوز لیک کرنے یا اپنی زاتی باتیں دنیا میں مشہور کرنے کا مشورہ نہ دیں <br> کم از کم اپنی مرحوم والدہ کا خیال کریں</p>&mdash; Irfan_Baloch.PDF (@Irfan_BalochPDF) <a href=" ">July 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
View attachment 571158

Can't be better than this.
That is some kind of serious and honest reply but these qualities doesn't seems to be her interest at all.

By the way, did somebody ask her that writing something like that wouldn't make much difference without proofs or evidences. Sharif family wrote thousands of pages in defence of their corruption but totally failed to prove a single word before the Court of law till date. Had it been the case of some value to write down, that too by her being found guilty of forgery and manipulation, many of them would have been proven innocent. Pity on those who believes into such propaganda.

Hi,

Extremely stupid of IK govt to give her a free hand---. She will spread too much poison and hatred that will be hard to control---.

Totally agreed. She is technically and realistically doing high treason stuff. What is high treason? create anarchy, chaos, revelead states secrets (Dawn leaks), leakage of high profile meetings information, blackmailing state etc etc. From last 2 years, I am consistenly saying he is "Haseena Wajid No 2". Should be charge and shut da ******* her forever.... She already spread enough venom against the State and state intitutions. What more any asshole doing in this context?

Beware.

She can only blame liberal brigade and Pervez Rasheed revolutionary for her political demise I believe best thing happened with Pak she exposed and booted out

Totally agreed. She is technically and realistically doing high treason stuff. What is high treason? create anarchy, chaos, revelead states secrets (Dawn leaks), leakage of high profile meetings information, blackmailing state etc etc. From last 2 years, I am consistenly saying he is "Haseena Wajid No 2". Should be charge and shut da ******* her forever.... She already spread enough venom against the State and state intitutions. What more any asshole doing in this context?
She can't do anything except twitter rants let her completely expose nothing will happen with her rants stay cool @Stealth Pak is more bigger stronger than her rants.

He lies on purpose just to protect his cult leaders.
I don't have any cult leader nor i am worshipper of anyone.It suits you.
Hi,

No there is not---the supreme court just announced a few days ago regarding another case---.
So,Why she is out roaming here and there?
She should be in jail.
Truth is that MK apart from usual rants any of these cases are not able to stand a fair trial.These kind of cases have been going on for last 70 years and 90's was it's peak period.Where are those all cases of 90's have gone? MK i think realistically,none of this is going to help Pakistan,Nawaz,Zardari & Dar have built empires on looted cash but outside Pakistan,when really push would come to shove they would run away like Dar and we would be just publishing fake news everyday about their extradition.
Nawaz & Zardari are just tip of that iceberg which has brough Pakistan on it's knees.

Totally agreed. She is technically and realistically doing high treason stuff. What is high treason? create anarchy, chaos, revelead states secrets (Dawn leaks), leakage of high profile meetings information, blackmailing state etc etc. From last 2 years, I am consistenly saying he is "Haseena Wajid No 2". Should be charge and shut da ******* her forever.... She already spread enough venom against the State and state institutions. What more any asshole doing in this context?
Why she was not punished after Dawn Leakes. Those who spared her are equally responsible for what happening now.

Back
Top Bottom