What's new

March 23, 2011 - Pakistanis Recalling the Lahore Resolution

Celebrate responsibly.

Nothing but the best....... :lol:

520.jpg

group-photograph-taken-at-the-residence-of-mian-bashir-ahmed-at-lahore-during-the-AIMLs-sesion-in-march-1940.jpg

Pakistan Resolution Day – 23rd March 1940

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:Pakistan DAY 2011:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

By ALLAH's Grace our struggle & commitment on this day came to fruitarian in 1947. once again when we find ourselves besieged by internal & external enemies, cynics, bigots & hypocrites, we the people of Pakistan once again implore for Allah’s Mercy & Grace to help us defeat these negative forces.

Only by the Grace of Allah we lived through the difficult times of 1947 & 1971. And only by the Grace of Allah Through our efforts we shall overcome the problems of the present times. Yes we have suffered a lot yes we have been challenged a lot but from the day of inception to current time we achieved so much.

May Allah keep us on the right path and reignite the will to take on all the odds & fulfil our dream of a prosperous & proud Pakistan.

finally I thank the Admins for decorating the website with our colours, the colours that are hard wired in me like a belief of Islam.. yes I am not ashamed to call my self a Muslim and I wont apologise

20070826-pakistan-day-parade-dancers-2.jpg

Blast From The Past.

Watch from 5.20.

thanks for the video.. those were the days.. and they shall come back soon when we would be able to celebrate like we did before this 9/11

coudnt help but say rest in peace Benazir & Farooq Laghari (didnt agree with their politicsthough).

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the video.. those were the days.. and they shall come back soon when we would be able to celebrate like we did before this 9/11

coudnt help but say rest in peace Benazir & Farooq Laghari (didnt agree with their politicsthough).
The parade was all set to go ahead this year, but due to some last minute detail it was postponed. No doubt dear, old times will roll once again.
In the mean time, enjoy this video, where the four provinces of our beloved country are also present.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom