What's new

Maoist Terrorist Kishenji missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dreaded Maoist Terrorist Kishenji is miising as reported by the media.
Even PC when asked abt it parried away the questions with a smile.
Guys i know im being optimistic..but have we pulled a US style attack of eliminating the leadership.??

source:

Top Maoist Kishenji missing, Govt silent

lolz well if its true them its a good news..he seems to be bit over media savvy ..maybe govt agents disguised as media reporters and nabbed him :woot: ..any way lets hope for good news..

Keep your fingers crossed guys. it would be great news for India if this Son of a b**** is dead.

But the better part of the news, as far as I am concerned, is that GoI finally found their b@lls and decided to take some action against terrorist motherf***ers.

mayb we shuld take a leaf out of Al-Qaeda book who killed "Lion of Panjshir" by suicide bombing disguised as media persons. :devil:

Hope that the SOB is dead. amen.

That AH was a big pain in the a**.

Even PC when asked abt it parried away the questions with a smile.

PC knows something fishy:cheesy:
Remember guys when Maharastra ATS told media persons about aresst of some wanna be terrorists , PC got upset and this led to sacking of ATS Chief.:woot:

PC is surely keeping something secret.:devil:

everything now a days is a secret....i hope he is dead but lets not forget he has a web of fully devoted armed persons with him....everybody who comes close to him is checked thoroughly.....so until and unless its a covert op. he may very well be still alive ....

he's said to be injured, i hope govt. induct some double agents and bust their racket and kill these terrorist on the spot.

This will send out a loud and clear message for terrorist.

what i can see nowadays , maoists day by losing their strength . . . i hope operation green hunt to be success

Maoists' silence deepens mystery over Kishenji

Bhubaneswar, Apr 1 (PTI) The condition of top Maoist leader Koteswar Rao alias Kishenji continued to be wrapped in a shroud of mystery with the CPI (Maoist) maintaining silence and West Bengal and Orissa governments having no information about the dreaded rebel leader.

Despite raids at many places including hospitals, nursing homes and ayurvedic treatment centres, Orissa police are clueless about Kishenji, said a senior police officer associated with the anti-Maoist operation in the state.

Kishenji, who used to make media statements regularly, is not heard for a considerable period and this strengthens speculations that he might have been either injured or dead or in hibernation, the officer said.

A section of police believe that Kishenji had sustained injuries during the gunbattle with security force at Hatilote forest in West Bengal last week.

Experts who study Maoists' behaviour believe that Kishenji was not dead.

I wont say he is dead........... But by now they would have clarified if he was safe. We wil have to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom