What's new

Manmohan Singh-Vladimir Putin talks will focus on Taliban

Well, there is nothing india or russia can do about it. Russia learned its lesson in the 80's, and india is not strong enough to protect its interests in afghanistan. No matter what anyone says, the taliban is a proxy for pakistan. Pakistan will dominate afghanistan. If we couldn't contain the taliban, the ana sure as hell wont. It will be a long bloody civil war and the us should do everything to help the ana. If we don't, the taliban will be sure to come out on top like last time, those bastards don't give up.

We also support Taliban take over Pakistan, That why we support TTP.:cheers:

The full script.

Manmohan Singh: " Oh paaji hon tha Amrica nu be jutiya paei giyaan, ina pakistaniya nei Taliban kashmir che vaar denay hai. Sadi koi madad shadad kar de yo"

Vladamir Putin: "Sanoo khud das saal jutiya paeyan ne pathana tho, hon tussi grease changi tara lalo"

Manmohan Singh: " ae arbiya ne patrol menga kar ditha, sanoo tha grease vinny milna"

Vladamir Putin: " phir tha thadi sooki mari jani hae"

Lets not talk about history otherwise we will forget how many times you surrendered to the Pathans.
This exact myth of martial bravado led to the '71 disaster, and it's a shame that still Pakistan hasn't learned anything from the history.

The full script.

Manmohan Singh: " Oh paaji hon tha Amrica nu be jutiya paei giyaan, ina pakistaniya nei Taliban kashmir che vaar denay hai. Sadi koi madad shadad kar de yo"

Vladamir Putin: "Sanoo khud das saal jutiya paeyan ne pathana tho, hon tussi grease changi tara lalo"

Manmohan Singh: " ae arbiya ne patrol menga kar ditha, sanoo tha grease vinny milna"

Vladamir Putin: " phir tha thadi sooki mari jani hae"

Te naal he Fast and Furious betha si.

Fast and Furious-"Afghanistan te Kashmir whichkaar Pakistan hega,odi te pehlaa Andhere which maari jaani hae."
Nawaz Sharif-"oh nahi yaara,me bijli da intezaam karta hai India kolon".

why cant the pakistanis wait , 2014 is around we can see who has the last laugh.

why cant the pakistanis wait , 2014 is around we can see who has the last laugh.

2014 is not the year for end game my dear ..... it will be the beginning of 'new game' anyone who want to have a last laugh be it Pakistani, or Indian will have to wait at least 2-3 years more ......

BTW dear is there any particular reason to spell Pakistan or Pakistani with small 'p' ..... ??

2014 is not the year for end game my dear ..... it will be the beginning of 'new game' anyone who want to have a last laugh be it Pakistani, or Indian will have to wait at least 2-3 years more ......

BTW dear is there any particular reason to spell Pakistan or Pakistani with small 'p' ..... ??

i know but some dont realise that game has not even started check the previous comments.

And by the way there is nothing to P in Pakistan,i am on mobile it takes little more effort to switch to caps.so i dont do it everytime.

imagine you are putin: you have real stakes in afghanistan, and you want to talk to other real players in the area like the iranians, pakistanis, and even angloamericans and chinese - but you also have to waste time with the yindoos, who have no strategic and geographic relevance to the whole afghan affairs whatsoever, to caress their stinking, bloated egos.

poor putin...

Back
Top Bottom