What's new

Manmohan Singh’s sojourn to USA

But the way MM Singh is making statements these days he is very misinformed by his military hierarchy who thinks that if Pakistan is down and under pressure because of the war on its western front we can do all we want to and say what we want to.

Last edited:
@xyon
Buddy! Talibaan ain't a flu! They are a flesh eating virus!! We have their anti-dote which we have effectively used in SWA and Swat. Your Tamil medicine will at best be used to wipe their noses!!

Beware coming soon to your Indian neighborhoods!!

i know wat tey are and s dont worry about us if u can handle taliban which i highly doubt no problem for us but if u dont which is highly probable then tey will come to india and sooner means are u suggesting tat u r going to give up so easily common pakistani forces arent tat bad right

s we ar worried but if taliban ventures to india it will be there last resort in makin :smokin:

tamil flu s got it right down here in south tamil people will not oly wipe there noses but every bit of taliban if u fail so

Last edited:
i know wat tey are and s dont worry about us if u can handle taliban which i highly doubt no problem for us but if u dont which is highly probable then tey will come to india and sooner means are u justing tat u r going to give up so easily common pakistani forces arent tat bad right

s we ar worried but if taliban ventures to india it will be there last resort in makin :smokin:

tamil flu s got it right down here in south tamil people will not oly wipe there noses but every bit of taliban if u fail so

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Damn you are a brilliant Comedian!

@ xyon
Right!! and from which MILITARY BIBLE did you find this 'Limited Nuclear War' definition??

from wikipedia :azn: anyways lot of people know wat is limited nuke war like india and pakistan agree on not bombing nuclear sites for civil use

Remember what I have said before, If at all India even parks its nuke-tipped Agni or any such rocket within 10kms of the Pakistan border, Indian cities from Dehli to Mumbai to Karnatka and Calcutta will be up in nuclear glow of Pakistani made uranium and plutonium delivered most accurately with 1m CEP!! Try that on for size when you talk about a limited nuclear war!! What you would term as a limited strike, we would term as an all out wipe-out!! That is the reason we have our FIRST/ SECOND STRIKE CAPABILITY and you DO NOT!! Your COAS is a certified war monger at best and a idiot at worst to speak of a nuclear war between the two countries!! Thank the lord that he is your Chief and NOT ours!!

did i explain limited nuke war to u on ur post did i :devil:

and mate we do have three strike capability

and tats the diff between us nuke on military sites and u on whole india so who is war monger u can guess it

Last edited:
originally posted by XYON
Damn you are a brilliant Comedian!

tnx mate ur aprreciaton accepted whole heartedly but everything makes sense in my post

I didn't want to say thins and no offence to any one I know I will get bashed for saying this so if the mods think that it has to be deleted then take it off.
But the way MM Singh is making statements these days he is either very misinformed by his military hierarchy who thinks that if Pakistan is down and under pressure because of the war on its western front we can do all we want to and say what we want to.
Or
He is just issuing a statement every 12 hours when the clock strikes 12.

That's was despicable my friend. Making insinuations to a communal joke targeting his religious background.

I wonder what your or the mods response would have been if somebody from the Indian side would have cracked a Muslim joke on this forum!

from wikipedia :azn: anyways lot of people know wat is limited nuke war like india and pakistan agree on not bombing nuclear sites for civil use

did i explain limited nuke war to u on ur post did i :devil:

and mate we do have three strike capability

and tats the diff between us nuke on military sites and u on whole india so who is war monger u can guess it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Another Good Joke!!!

2 much emphasis on Pakistan in this article. PM Singh went to Amerika 2 engage them on trade and energy affairs etc. WOT and Pakistan must be a miniscule item on his agenda. Maybe a word or 2 to say Pakistan has its problems and 26/11 was not handled well by the authorities in Pakistan. Main reason for his visit is for Indian progress and not Pakistan or China regression. Indian progress does not involve anybody else but India. Maybe a stop here or there to meet a few sajhis who settled in Amerika but otherwise all about Indian progress. This article makes it seem that PM went to US with sole intent to defame or destroy Pakistan. That is too much ego in the making. Our PMs have limited time in office and must deliver the goods to us voters. Pakistan is not part of the package Indian voters seek :cheers:

That's was despicable my friend. Making insinuations to a communal joke targeting his religious background.

I wonder what your or the mods response would have been if somebody from the Indian side would have cracked a Muslim joke on this forum!

Going by your avatar I can easily say that you are a sardar, correct me if I am wrong. If what I said holds a religious significance I am sorry to offend. I made a joke on MM singh a Sardar and its a common joke with them an 12 oclock. Now if that holds any religious significance I apolagise again as I am a nieve in taht regard and you are more then welcome to correct me and I will go back and edit the post.

Indo-US nexus is entering into a new age where the Americans having impression about the Indians to control Afghanistan effectively and the Indian dreams to have accomplishments in the Great game-II are going side by side. The beauty is that both the collaborators are holding their cards back and keeping their moves secret. Fine-aces and over trumping are the rules of the game. The major draw back with the Americans is that they don’t trust Pakistan but at the same time they insist on keeping the latter as their frontline partner in on-going GWOT. This American bigotry is putting the Pakistanis off for the palpable reasons.

It is high time for the westerns to understand that the basic reason for their failure in Afghanistan is the Euro-American discrimination while dealing with Pakistan. Pakistanis love peace, like any other citizen of the world does, but not at the cost of their humiliation and thanklessness. It really hurts them when they come across the irresponsible and humiliating write ups on every available media outlet forgetting what they are doing and inanely asking them to ‘do more’. The world must not forget that Pakistan isn’t a scapegoat.

People here in Pakistan frustratingly ask one question that who is the frontline ally of the West in the ongoing war on terror? If it is Pakistan then why the Americans must have a needless romance with the Indians? If the Americans are genuinely keen to win this war on terror then they will have to rehash their priorities and give the Pakistan its due importance. There cooperation with the novice nuke power and under nourished so-called Asian economic giant India would cause them only an embarrassment and nothing else. Manmohan Singh is in America and he has a three fold agenda on his mind. You want me to tell you about that? Well that is; thump Pakistan, bump Pakistan and bash Pakistan.

Happy hypocrisy and the result is a futile friendship.
in a gist...
1.Pakistan fights India over Kashimr and other disputed regions...
2.A conventional war is not Pakistan's to win
3.Bhutto declares his will to "bleed India by a thousand cuts"
4.Pak backed Islamic insurgents(JeM,LeT...HM) terrorize Kashmir(whichever way you gonna coin this it still kills people)
5.Pakistan raises the Taliban under Omar to protect their logistic routes into Afghanistan from the mujaheddin
6.These radical movements enjoy Pakistani unofficial backing and ISI support
7.Taliban seize power and install the Pakistani satellite state
8.There is a dynamic equilibrium between the modern political forces and the radical islamic forces in Pakistan
9.After 9/11 severe international pressure and the WoT in general...has two general options tabled for Pak...be isolated and condemned or join the WoT
10.hence begins the end of the equilibrium to favor the US war in Afghanistan
11.Radicals in Pak rise to prominence now more than ever
12.the tribal belt of NWFP shelters the Talibani fighters
13.The Us pressurises Pak to use brutal force to deal with these Taliban fighters
14.Wisdom prevails and Pakistan army now fights the Frankenstein it created
15. 26/11 happens sometime now...and why wouldn't India leave this massive opportunity to smother Pakistan if not attack it militarily?
a diplomatic offensive see Indo-Pak peace efforts of almost a decade go down the drain...
16.Pressure to go for the kill and retain it's image as a righteous terror-fighting nation results in Waziristan operations
17.A shocking series of terror acts grips Pakistan
18.Massive shift in the public opinion against these terror organizations...no more masking as charities...

the americans see Pakistan as a fortress in the WoT...Paksitan's role can never be diminished...but you can't ask for any credit..this is not their war...this is yours as well.
we Indians have geography to thank for.

Going by your avatar I can easily say that you are a sardar, correct me if I am wrong. If what I said holds a religious significance I am sorry to offend. I made a joke on MM singh a Sardar and its a common joke with them an 12 oclock. Now if that holds any religious significance I apolagise again as I am a nieve in taht regard and you are more then welcome to correct me and I will go back and edit the post.

Apology accepted. It will be great if you could edit your post.

And it doesnt matter if I am a sikh or not. Any joke common or uncommon towards a person, is offending if it ridicules his religious community. Something one only understands if a joke is made at their expense.

And glad to see your response. Hoping for good discussion with you on this forum.

No hard feelings!

Robbie

Apology accepted. It will be great if you could edit your post.

And it doesnt matter if I am a sikh or not. Any joke common or uncommon towards a person, is offending if it ridicules his religious community. Something one only understands if a joke is made at their expense.

And glad to see your response. Hoping for good discussion with you on this forum.

No hard feelings!

Robbie

Fixed same here hope the sane voices prevail more often then not.

in a gist...
1.Pakistan fights India over Kashimr and other disputed regions...
2.A conventional war is not Pakistan's to win
3.Bhutto declares his will to "bleed India by a thousand cuts"
4.Pak backed Islamic insurgents(JeM,LeT...HM) terrorize Kashmir(whichever way you gonna coin this it still kills people)
5.Pakistan raises the Taliban under Omar to protect their logistic routes into Afghanistan from the mujaheddin
6.These radical movements enjoy Pakistani unofficial backing and ISI support
7.Taliban seize power and install the Pakistani satellite state
8.There is a dynamic equilibrium between the modern political forces and the radical islamic forces in Pakistan
9.After 9/11 severe international pressure and the WoT in general...has two general options tabled for Pak...be isolated and condemned or join the WoT
10.hence begins the end of the equilibrium to favor the US war in Afghanistan
11.Radicals in Pak rise to prominence now more than ever
12.the tribal belt of NWFP shelters the Talibani fighters
13.The Us pressurises Pak to use brutal force to deal with these Taliban fighters
14.Wisdom prevails and Pakistan army now fights the Frankenstein it created
15. 26/11 happens sometime now...and why wouldn't India leave this massive opportunity to smother Pakistan if not attack it militarily?
a diplomatic offensive see Indo-Pak peace efforts of almost a decade go down the drain...
16.Pressure to go for the kill and retain it's image as a righteous terror-fighting nation results in Waziristan operations
17.A shocking series of terror acts grips Pakistan
18.Massive shift in the public opinion against these terror organizations...no more masking as charities...

the americans see Pakistan as a fortress in the WoT...Paksitan's role can never be diminished...but you can't ask for any credit..this is not their war...this is yours as well.
we Indians have geography to thank for.

i thought you were one of the sensible members here, but sorry to say you are not!

Back
Top Bottom