What's new

Man knocked out by praying Catholic outside Paris church

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
The scene happened last 3rd august outisde the Saint Rita church in Paris,shortly after its evacuation. A dozen of catholics can be seen praying in front of it when one black man stopped by to watch them,according to some sources was drunk and was loudly playing music,one bearded and skinhead man then get up and punches him,falling in the ground and then trying to grab him,the video then stoped.

That's .....violent... @flamer84 @MarkusS @Blue Marlin

he disrespected christianity. He is a guest in europe. When you are in europe you have to respect europe.

Looks like nothing more than an assault there to me.

Hope that guy gets his deserved criminal record if he has none already.

The guy on the left side was trying to look under the girl's skirt ...I thought that was the guy who was about to get into trouble

I watched the clip.....i couldn't understood how he disrespected them ?

The african leans towards the praying men and says something to him. propably an insult and then gets beaten up.

You dont disrupt a prayer.

im not gonna jump to conclusions.
its clear the people were praying and this guy just drops him clean.
if he was listening to music that does not warrant him to whack him like that.

When the ability of the brain falls, that of the fists rises.
Unprovoked, cowardly cheap shot.

he disrespected christianity. He is a guest in europe. When you are in europe you have to respect europe.
You are mental case. You did not visited any good psychiatrist ? I dont see in video how he disrespected Christianity and Europe lol

Taking law in your hand is crime

You are mental case. You did not visited any good psychiatrist ? I dont see in video how he disrespected Christianity and Europe lol

Taking law in your hand is crime

I would not beat him up...but find it incredible rude when i pray to be disturbed. I have the right to be left with my thoughts when i´m with god, dont you think?

Back
Top Bottom